Are dudes really into cuckolding and swinging out here?

Options

Comments

• IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black ? men and drug dealers are selling ? to white men for Krystal burgers; other Black men are cuckolding for white people. Frantz Fannon stated though that in oppressed communities the men of such races use sex as a means to cope; while think it will allow them to compete with men of other races.

“The white man is very clever. He came quietly and peaceably with his religion. We were amused at his foolishness and allowed him to stay. Now he has won our brothers, and our clan can no longer act like one. He has put a knife on the things that held us together and we have fallen apart.”
    ― China Achebe, Things Fall Apart

Everything is upside down. Black man with white mans name... Black man with white mans religion... Black man has sex with non-black women... SMH

Does he have white brains??....he's igbo
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The AIDS, Herpes, Gonorrhea, Syphilis

Misinterpreted_d52689_5341182.gif

Even with protection; I can't do it. Yes - you can get an STD/STI even when using protection (condom).
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all do know who that is right?

dammit, I think I just figured it out...

Loca/? Lyfe/Crazy Big ? Broad
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Too much addiction, no consciousness...

Thank ? for African men, better options.

And y'all wonder why nobody takes y'all wanna be "pro-black/race matters at 9am " but "multicultural race don't matter at 9pm" ? serious.

No intelligent conscious Black woman wants a Black man who have ever had sex with a non-black woman. You ? got worms, and need to be exterminated from the Black race.

Now I see why y'all are the laughing stock on the African forums.

Fake ass wannabe "pro black" (small "b") muhfucka. Prolly talmbout "I'm going back to Africa City as soon as I get this money up. I just promoted to washing lettuce..."

Not knowing your history results in being this big of an idiot.

Damned near EVERY Black person in America has white in their bloodline thanks to slavery. Very, very few of us do not. This includes your pathetic ass.

Oh, so thats the excuse now? Since the white man ? us generations ago, it gives us a right to claim that white ancestry. Europeans from the Balkins have Black blood, do you see them claiming Blackness? Arabs have blood from East Africa, do you see Arabs defending black people? No, they treat blacks in 2016 worse than that white man who you claim is the devil.

You ethered yourself for admitting to being a "stud" for a ? man and ? woman.

? 's ? me wanna spend their young lives ? non-black women, but when y'all ? get old, ? about to start getting soft, ? are wrinkly... then y'all wanna be with black women. CHILD PLEASE.

I wonder what Farrakhan would say about you being a "stud."

"When race and ethnicity become commodified as resources for pleasure, the culture of specific groups, as well as the bodies of individuals, can be seen as constituting an alternative playground where members of the dominating races, genders, sexual practices affirm their power over intimate relations with the Other." – hooks, 1999, Eating the Other

No you stupid ? , it means precisely what I wrote: YOU and the rest of us ain't pure "African". Our bloodlines have been tainted with white blood which is one reason why there is such a wide range of complexions among us here in America. One of the reasons all of us have such a wide range of looks, why some of us have thin lips and narrow noses, why some of us have wavy or borderline straight hair and others don't, why a small number of us even have blue eyes...

But, please, continue with your hotep-esque diatribe. ? is amusing.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    so let me get this straight , some of you guys dont find it vile that people entertain such discustin stereotypes towards you just to live out their white sex fantasies ?

calling you bulls, thugs, impregnated by black seed, masters , 'bbc', pretty much all this revolving around your race, their skin color and you just being a thing that fulfils that but disgusting putting white women on a pedestal?

there is a disturbing mental slavery thing with this type of lifestyle in relation to black and white people who engage in this ? . This is why black dudes will never really gain respect in this world coz some of you will compromise your dignity and self respect just for sex.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    so let me get this straight , some of you guys dont find it vile that people entertain such discustin stereotypes towards you just to live out their white sex fantasies ?

calling you bulls, thugs, impregnated by black seed, masters , 'bbc', pretty much all this revolving around your race, their skin color and you just being a thing that fulfils that but disgusting putting white women on a pedestal?

there is a disturbing mental slavery thing with this type of lifestyle in relation to black and white people who engage in this ? . This is why black dudes will never really gain respect in this world coz some of you will compromise your dignity and self respect just for sex.

as much as dudes like to brag about smash other dudes chicks an he ain't do ? ...

these ? can be looked at as being about that life....lol
  • Ida B. Wells
    Ida B. Wells Members Posts: 46
    edited July 2016
    Options

And y'all wonder why nobody takes y'all wanna be "pro-black/race matters at 9am " but "multicultural race don't matter at 9pm" ? serious.

No intelligent conscious Black woman wants a Black man who have ever had sex with a non-black woman. You ? got worms, and need to be exterminated from the Black race.

Fake ass wannabe "pro black" (small "b") muhfucka. Prolly talmbout "I'm going back to Africa City as soon as I get this money up. I just promoted to washing lettuce..."

Damned near EVERY Black person in America has white in their bloodline thanks to slavery. Very, very few of us do not. This includes your pathetic ass.

Oh, so thats the excuse now? Since the white man ? us generations ago, it gives us a right to claim that white ancestry. Europeans from the Balkins have Black blood, do you see them claiming Blackness? Arabs have blood from East Africa, do you see Arabs defending black people? No, they treat blacks in 2016 worse than that white man who you claim is the devil.

? 's ? me wanna spend their young lives ? non-black women, but when y'all ? get old, ? about to start getting soft, ? are wrinkly... then y'all wanna be with black women. CHILD PLEASE.

"When race and ethnicity become commodified as resources for pleasure, the culture of specific groups, as well as the bodies of individuals, can be seen as constituting an alternative playground where members of the dominating races, genders, sexual practices affirm their power over intimate relations with the Other." – hooks, 1999, Eating the Other

No you stupid ? , it means precisely what I wrote: YOU and the rest of us ain't pure "African". Our bloodlines have been tainted with white blood which is one reason why there is such a wide range of complexions among us here in America. One of the reasons all of us have such a wide range of looks, why some of us have thin lips and narrow noses, why some of us have wavy or borderline straight hair and others don't, why a small number of us even have blue eyes...

You admitted to being a "stud" for white men and white women. Don't no body wanna here what you gotta say about Black people. We don't take you serious swirler.

black-girl-laughing-o.gif

I wonder what Farrakhan would say about you being a "stud" for white couples.

You are niggerstock.

giphy.gif

EXACTLY!!!!

But they don't care, because its sex. They believe sex gives them power. They have no respect for themselves, nor their race.

We really need Black men who got their stuff together to start calling out these people. This is madness!

It's mental slavery!
  • konceptjones
    Options
    hole up... You're bisexual... And you ? with white ? too. So not only are you NOT an asset of any type of asset to the African diaspora what so ever, your brain is so ? up you can't even figure out who to have sex with.

b04005c7d15d094a.jpg
  • Ida B. Wells
    edited July 2016
    Options
    hole up... You're bisexual... And you ? with white ? too. So not only are you NOT an asset of any type of asset to the African diaspora what so ever, your brain is so ? up you can't even figure out who to have sex with.

b04005c7d15d094a.jpg

Who's bisexual? You have me confused for someone else! I'm strictly dickly, and only jump on black ? !

You admitted to being a stud...

You are niggerstock!

We don't take you serious, buck.

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options

as much as dudes like to brag about smash other dudes chicks an he ain't do ? ...

these ? can be looked at as being about that life....lol

lmao, aye man you do what floats your boat, but there are some things that are just vile.

how is it so difficult to just find a woman/women what ever race and just sleep with them and not engage in all these other weirdo quasi racist ? .
  • konceptjones
    Options
    ah, then I know who you are, you're that NOLAQUEEN broad that came up in here spoutin that rah, rah ? only to admit that she has a white man at home.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/546978/black-men-are-the-number-1-threat-to-black-women/p6
    NOLAQUEEN wrote:
    ? complaining about racism at 3pm but at 10pm talking about how bad some white ? is.

You're a ? joke. You come on here with this ? 'cause you hate yourself every time that white boy ? you.

I'd put money on it that you're really SixSickSins.
  • Ida B. Wells
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ah, then I know who you are, you're that NOLAQUEEN broad that came up in here spoutin that rah, rah ? only to admit that she has a white man at home.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/546978/black-men-are-the-number-1-threat-to-black-women/p6
    NOLAQUEEN wrote:
    ? complaining about racism at 3pm but at 10pm talking about how bad some white ? is.

You're a ? joke. You come on here with this ? 'cause you hate yourself every time that white boy ? you.

You still have me confused, buck. My man is black!

And why you pressed about SixSickSins? She ? white men, just like you ? white women. Y'all both the same, bull.

You a joke. Your broke ass on here trying to speak on racial inequality, when you don't even respect yourself. Still a slave mentally.

Like I said, I wonder what Farrakhan would say about you being a "stud."

? 's don't have no racial pride, nor respect for themselves.

You are niggerstock!

LOL @ This ? selling ? to white women and white men, then got the nerve to wanna be pro-black.

tumblr_inline_n39smmNlfQ1qzw3a7.gif

Why weren't you being pro black when you let that white woman dominate you, and use you for your black ? , bull?

ReactionGif_GleeMercedes_LaughingHard.gif

Look at you... such a Black bull set out to destroy all that white ? . Go give yourself a pat on the back.
    7a94e2f9a685a7459751176bcafa7930aa82801cfd33051161ad56380dbbce32_1.jpg

As ? sit back and observe.

oh yes sir ? 'iz gon be proud of mez
    lamot-tap-dancing-o.gif
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Your man smashed white women before he met you. So what does that make him?
  • Ida B. Wells
    edited July 2016
    Options

You must not know. My man has no slave ancestry. Where my man is from whites are considered incomplete humans. Because as we say... when ? made whites he took them out the oven too soon... when he made other Africans he left them in too long... but when he made us... he made habeshas just right. ;)

The men from where Im from ? on white women, and consider those of color who date them to be lame.

Project your slave mentality elsewhere.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol she got a point tho
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Paprika wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Craigslist ads and Fetlife exist for this very reason.

What's fetlife?

facebook for freaks

Hmmmmmm
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NOLAQUEEN wrote:

You still have me confused, buck. My man is black!

And why you pressed about SixSickSins? She ? white men, just like you ? white women. Y'all both the same, bull.

You a joke. Your broke ass on here trying to speak on racial inequality, when you don't even respect yourself. Still a slave mentally.

Like I said, I wonder what Farrakhan would say about you being a "stud."

? 's don't have no racial pride, nor respect for themselves.

You are niggerstock!

LOL @ This ? selling ? to white women and white men, then got the nerve to wanna be pro-black.

tumblr_inline_n39smmNlfQ1qzw3a7.gif

Why weren't you being pro black when you let that white woman dominate you, and use you for your black ? , bull?

ReactionGif_GleeMercedes_LaughingHard.gif

Look at you... such a Black bull set out to destroy all that white ? . Go give yourself a pat on the back.
    7a94e2f9a685a7459751176bcafa7930aa82801cfd33051161ad56380dbbce32_1.jpg

As ? sit back and observe.

oh yes sir ? 'iz gon be proud of mez
    lamot-tap-dancing-o.gif

Lol...this is Auqa
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all do know who that is right?

Chad?

Man we need the ic hackers to expose this mf
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So what the fact still remains that we are not white and therefore we are in an inferior social position so ? white women and being their sex toys is a form of self degradation.

You sound just are ? ignorant as she does because the wide range of looks are also be found in african except for the blue eyes.
  • zzombie
    Options
    You cannot say you want to fight white supremacy and then say you are okay with being a white sex toy.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Busta's timing is impeccable.
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options
    This girl thinks that blacks should consider themselves superior to all other races... and therefore should not ? other women but that is foolishness because clearly we are not superior to other people. She sees bm ? ww as our futile attempt to show power over a higher status person, but no race of women can be higher than HER man. so the bm who ? ww are not trying to gain higher status by doing so because we already have higher status than white women because we are men.

blacks race mixing is bad for blacks for other reasons

what blacks should be trying to do is make ourselves and our societies superior and we cannot do that by race mixing so she comes to the right conclusions but her method of getting their is wrapped up in some very troubling reasoning.
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You must not know. My man has no slave ancestry. Where my man is from whites are considered incomplete humans. Because as we say... when ? made whites he took them out the oven too soon... when he made other Africans he left them in too long... but when he made us... he made habeshas just right. ;)

The men from where Im from ? on white women, and consider those of color who date them to be lame.

Project your slave mentality elsewhere.

Your kufi too tight.
  • Ida B. Wells
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    This girl thinks that blacks should consider themselves superior to all other races... and therefore should not ? other women but that is foolishness because clearly we are not superior to other people.

Habesha's consider themselves to be racially superior to other African's, Arab's, European's ect. I have no racial insecurity complex.
    She sees bm ? ww as our futile attempt to show power over a higher status person, but no race of women can be higher than HER man.

This is true. However, women from dominating races dominate men from races from which her race dominates.
    what blacks should be trying to do is make ourselves and our societies superior and we cannot do that by race mixing so she comes to the right conclusions but her method of getting their is wrapped up in some very troubling reasoning methods.

I always come to the right conclusion. You just don't wanna accept the truth.