Official Meek Mill DC4 Mixtape Discussion (10.27.16)

Options

Comments

• Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all the snippets have mostly sounded fire tbh, i wanted that ? for summer though... but good to hear theyre taking time to get it right
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Tony story tres
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    qawshun wrote: »
    Meek not Gonna go at Budden

He has dissed Cassidy
    He has dissed Drake
    He will go at Joe Budden

then joe will murder meek
  • x the unknown
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    Meek drops a album last summer that was #1 n the country for 2 wks n a row & is gold now wit a plat single & these delusional drakies swear meek is finished .....but hey these r the same dumb ? that think Drake can win rap battles & b top 5 & the nu j wit ghostwriters so go figure smh

Drake's album has been #1 for 9 weeks straight with the only single being hotline bling which came out at the same time as charged up. meek's best day ain't even seein drake's worst

That wasn't the only single from that album
    ? you're right, but I think hotline bling was still the only single out when the album dropped

& hotline bling is ? as ?
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? actually anticipatin this ? ?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nope
  • x the unknown
    Options
    y'all drake fans be in y'all feelings when drake get diss smh
  • gee757
    edited July 2016
    Options

Yes hip hop is.... I know yall drakies that hate hip hop & love hip pop wit ghostwriters ain't

How can joe murder meek when he's out hear looking like a ? friend chasing & threatening kids wit rocks getting punched & not doing nothing but will beat on a woman & falling down the stairs like a goofy ? ? writing love letters to that shady cracka Klansmen feminem?.....smh Joey has too many flaws to win a rap battle vs meek when that ? joe hit the red carpet & cnn started calling him yela wolf imean that should show how much a ? he is plus the chasers will beat Joey's druggie ass like hanz joe better keep meek name out his ? ? mouf & stay writing Drake love letters
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao, what did meek mill did to drake? been a street rapper from philly and ? , drake been doing nothing but turning the guy into a a walking meme (wich are made, hilariously enough, mostly by black people if you check twitter and ig).
  • gee757
    Options
    Lmao, what did meek mill did to drake? been a street rapper from philly and ? , drake been doing nothing but turning the guy into a a walking meme (wich are made, hilariously enough, mostly by black people if you check twitter and ig).

Meek ethered Drake outta hip hop & all it took was 'twitter fingers' no bars....... Last summer 15 drizzy lost his right to claim top 5 & j after meek pulled his hoe carrd
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear Meek, I don't want any diss records, just make some good music.....,please :'(

Signed,
    Me
  • gee757
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Dear Meek, I don't want any diss records, just make some good music.....,please :'(

Signed,
    Me

Lol....I agree especially if he's wasting bars on a ? like hoe budden & a popstar like drake
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many times he going to mention the Rollie on his wrist and how bad his ? on this ? ?
  • gee757
    Options
    I swear the lames acting like all meek rap about is a rollie ain't never listen 2 a meek mixtape or album.......cuz meek touches on all subjects he got party trax, lady trax, club trax, street trax & etc he don't always b rappin bout a rollie
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear the lames acting like all meek rap about is a rollie ain't never listen 2 a meek mixtape or album.......cuz meek touches on all subjects he got party trax, lady trax, club trax, street trax & etc he don't always b rappin bout a rollie

Because most of his material is about material ? . And he don't have the vocabulary, charisma, or wit to pull it off like someone like Jay.

He needs more Tony's Story ? . ? is tired of all that yelling about Nicki and Rolexes and startin from the bottom. Ain't no one anticipating Meek ? like that. It has to be damn near DC2 for ? to say he ain't falling off, and I don't think he got it in him.

*shrugs* If he proves me wrong, it'd be a surprise.
  • gee757
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Because most of his material is about material ? . And he don't have the vocabulary, charisma, or wit to pull it off like someone like Jay.

He needs more Tony's Story ? . ? is tired of all that yelling about Nicki and Rolexes and startin from the bottom. Ain't no one anticipating Meek ? like that. It has to be damn near DC2 for ? to say he ain't falling off, and I don't think he got it in him.

*shrugs* If he proves me wrong, it'd be a surprise.

Smh I swear y'all r not sitting down & listening to a whole meek mixtape or album cuz he raps about more then just materialistic things & being rich.......I'll will say since meek has became a star on mmg & got real money now he has been rappin bout alot of material ? which is kool cuz he is from the bottom
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? liar
  • gee757
    Options

You can try and dispute the facts all you want. Idgaf if you're their resident ride or die chick either. I have listened to Meek's projects from beginning to end and, aside from DC2, he doesn't have an entire project I can get behind. His last album was the closest he's been since, and even then it's just the same ol', same ol'.

You trying to paint Meek as more than a mediocre, one dimensional rapper is as useless as me telling you he's nothing more than a mediocre, one dimensional rapper.

U r a ? if meek was a 1 dimensional rapper he would b flopping like that ? u ? wit hoe budden & u r a ? 4 supporting a woman beater......& I don't know how many times I got tell ? ? like u renzel knows me n real life I got pix wit mmg ? I'm part of the movement stupid ? ....& rozay will b more of a real ? then ya ? ? ass will ever b cuz he's making blks & browns millionaire s even putting on ? where ya from n Ohio stupid ? ? so ? ?
  • gee757
    edited August 2016
    Options
    How is a male stalking fat white Mexican ? ? infamous a mod? Everytime I turn around this homotional ? stay hitting negs on my posts a mod should not b male stalking a regular poster .....I don't even use them ? ass reactions plus when I did hit that ? infamous wit a neg cuz he kept neggin me this ? would abuse his mod powers & erase my neg
  • x the unknown
    Options

Yes hip hop is.... I know yall drakies that hate hip hop & love hip pop wit ghostwriters ain't

How can joe murder meek when he's out hear looking like a ? friend chasing & threatening kids wit rocks getting punched & not doing nothing but will beat on a woman & falling down the stairs like a goofy ? ? writing love letters to that shady cracka Klansmen feminem?.....smh Joey has too many flaws to win a rap battle vs meek when that ? joe hit the red carpet & cnn started calling him yela wolf imean that should show how much a ? he is plus the chasers will beat Joey's druggie ass like hanz joe better keep meek name out his ? ? mouf & stay writing Drake love letters

dawg nobody aint gonna read all that smh
  • x the unknown
    Options
    male groupies aka ?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmao you sound like a cliche 00's rapper with all that "I got somethin for the streets, the ladies, etc. etc."
  • gee757
    Options

I don't walk around like a Loretta Divine billboard for some fraud ? . Only ? ? I see on this ? is you. You betta take yo Goo Punch ass on somewhere before I make yo ? ass tap out, ? .

Again ? ? renzel knows who I am I'm not a groupie dumb ? ...& again rozay is more of real ? then ya ? ? ass will ever b ? ...ya just a ? ? on the net talkin ? while renzel is out here making blk folks rich giving ? jobs unlike ya net thuggin ? ass