EXPOSE EM!!!!....Alllllllll Summer 16

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No wonder he had them fruity ass pink print socks on at the gym and the recipes always on deck
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo...just cause I know how ? get down here. how you gone pretend to be a woman knowing ? pics gone flow into ya inbox unrequested.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That aint me bruh lol
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you being serious @Sion ? The mods are right, I don't want to know that ? fuuuck.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Lol @ all the disappoitment.

This is the Internet tho...

But all bs aside ti dont have an alias. It was a joke and Sion tried to get me outta here.

I see who my REAL e-friend are now...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dazzling may be his wife if they share an IP address.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Dazzling may be his wife if they share an IP address.

Good thinking Kat, didn't even cross my mind, but she ain't a real poster with her 1-2 word posts 90% of the time.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Abraxas wrote: »
    The fact that yall mods let white people act like one dimensional black caricatures (shady) and white men charade as manhating angry black women that call us "niggerstock" (ida b and associated aliases) lets me know how little yall think of yourselves as black people and how little yall actually care about making this forum decent again.

On the real. If i owned this ? 90% of yall wouldnt have a mod spot.

You're right about all of this but what you are forgetting or not realizing is...Jay don't give af anymore and hasn't pretty much the whole time most of them been modding. Grouchy Greg and them don't care and probably wish their wasn't a forum so basically the IC just a dead limb that ain't finished falling off allhiphop.com yet

With that being the case it manifests here in a way which translates to there are no mods anymore...just ? who can click a few extra buttons...literally none of them add any value to donkey with their mod ability...nobody inciting/fueling/provoking anything entertaining (ie none are in here exposing aliases...which would actually be doing something entertaining).

I guess Jamel wanting to box irony might be an exception. Besides that all they do is circle ? in ? about your ? , post food pics and say stupid catchphrases instead of actual dialog with opinions. Then when they ? a innocent black man they hide behind the "bbbut...u say u no want modding" when that has not been said it's always been no one wants biased and inept modding. They all are varying degrees of inept at modding donkey.

^^° This isn't true

Bruh we literally told yall who the aliases belong to and banned them on top of that in the past we've let 2 mods get exposed (Connex and Six) and a looot of ? slide all for your entertainment. We've banned the aliases and everything they keep coming back. Posters who have gaylias we ban and they come crawling back and yall forgive them begging us to let them back in when we don't want to but we oblige yall cuz thats what the people say they want. If we use our powers in donkey where anything goes, we get called out for being in the wrong and unfair. When Six did it ? called for her head. Jay has bigger things to tend to than have his time wasted cuz ? is bored and want to troll.

Straight up who is so and so alias is none of yall business with this one time being the exception. Not everything is meant for your personal entertainment that's personal to other people and that's how it's always been. We give yall a lot of leeway and yall still find something to complain about every time.

You rebuttaled basically nothing just pivoted the argument but I don't mind the change of subject.
    Don't take the amount of words as an attack. It's not. I have no personal feelings but facts is facts. And the fact remains you're not a donkey poster and neither are 90% of yall so you can't g me like I don't know I said all facts. I give you credit for dropping some names but that's all information that could have been used for donkey entertainment...why did it take this thread for that action of getting off the sidelines to occur.

The fact that 6 was exposed is not a point in yall favor..it shows the extreme ineptitude involved here. Nobody with a brain and 1 conversation with 6 would have modded her. That said she wasn't afraid to do something,give opinions and get off the sideline..which is why she and parallel were the best donkey mods at the time. till she inevitably went off the rails like everybody who knew her said she would. I blame yall for that exposure having to happen cause yall basically set her up giving her a mod spot. Letting things slide is not a requisite to being a good donkey mod..nor is being liked by the public..that line of thinking is what I mean when I say yall not donkey posters so yall have very basic understandings of how to mod it and the best mods for it have always been the top tier donkey posters.

Lol @ not for our personal entertainment...? ? not yall business and yall read em anyway. Stop tryna g. If ? want to know who pretending to be a chick or gaylias that shouldn't be some mod room PM only info. Protecting aliases is not how it's always been, in fact that started with jay and the gayliases. Objectively speaking..yall all varying degrees of inept donkey mods because yall GnS posters....I'm sure yall great mods there tho
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    That aint me bruh lol

why would Sion lie on you bl3tvejjrybnk.jpeg

I'm disgusted
  • SolemnSauce
    edited August 2016
    Options
    and I'm just joking...

u too much of a real...real ? , to be on that ? ? ...now AP...that ? a whole half a hoe...so I believe that he can pretend to be three
  • SolemnSauce
    edited August 2016
    Options
    lets put it all out there in the open , pico what's your connect pal name?...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    That aint me bruh lol

why would Sion lie on you bl3tvejjrybnk.jpeg

I'm disgusted

You know what? Youre right.

From here on out i will not be answereing accusations of me having a gaylias. The truth shall set you free.....

Hahahahahahahaha
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    @gns has an alais ... Or shares an ip

Let me look again and see who it was ... No one special but he's linked to another account for sure

Finally bringing some value
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All mods are hoes except for Sion. Idk
    How ms southern is still a mod
This discussion has been closed.