Looking At The Tracklist...This French Montana Album Might Just Be FYAH!!!

Options

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    French makes smooth music......

I'll ? with it
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to have beef with international when French first hit the scene, but now I'm older and wiser and see he ain't all bad. Will check out the album too
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    I used to have beef with international when French first hit the scene, but now I'm older and wiser and see he ain't all bad. Will check out the album too

Glad you seen the light bruh...lol
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HONESTLY, I FEEL THIS ? NEEDS MORE FEATURES...
    TOO MUCH FRENCH...CAN'T TOLERATE THIS BABA GANOUSH FOR A WHOLE TRACK...
    GET YA KHALED ON...
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    His first album was a ? sandwich. I'll DL this tho I guess.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wat's the deal with Kodak black, he get out on work release to do xxl cover and French video?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only want the max b n chinx track
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    qawshun wrote: »
    (AllHipHop News) Bronx rap star French Montana will be releasing Sophomore album MC4, which title derives from the rapper’s staple Mac & Cheese mixtape series, August 19 via Epic/Bad Boy/ Coke Boys.

The project, which follows 2013 debut album Excuse My French, will include previously released singles such as the Drake assisted cut “No Shopping,” “Figure It out,” featuring Kanye West and Nas and “Lockjaw,” which has Kodak Black making an appearance on the track.

Artists such as, Miguel, Jeezy, Beanie Sigel, Jadakiss, and Styles P will also make appearances on the set.

A track sure to turn some heads is “Chinx & Max/ Paid For,” which will feature the artist’s currently incarcerated friend Max B and deceased Coke Boys affiliate Chinx Drugz.

French also recently released the track “Cookin Up” as a Tidal exclusive, which will feature “All The Way Up” collaborators Remy Ma and Fat Joe.

TRACKLIST

01 Ready/Intro
    02 Play Yaself
    03 No Shopping [ft. Drake]
    04 2 Times
    05 Everytime [ft. Jeezy]
    06 Said N Done [ft. A$AP Rocky]
    07 I’m Heated
    08 Lockjaw [ft. Kodak Black]
    09 Check Come
    10 Brick Road
    11 Xplicit [ft. Miguel]
    12 Figure It Out [ft. Kanye West and Nas]
    13 Have Mercy [ft. Beanie Sigel, Jadakiss and Styles P]
    14 Chinx & Max/Paid For [ft. Max B and Chinx]

Man i already have the Nas verse foh all i need is that lox joint and I'm good

Beanie Sigel aka Desert eagle, ain´t in the lox, sorry to inform you...

Smh

Jada and Styles are part of the Lox. Just because Sheek isn't on the track doesn't take away their status, ergo, technically, it still can be considered a "Lox" joint.

And who doesn't know Beans ain't in the Lox? Stop being literal, genius. Smh.

Incorrect, technically can´t be considered a ´´Lox Joint´´, because if you want to be technical, 1) they are featured on the track on French´s album, 2) Beanie ain´t in the Lox, 3) Sheek ain´t on the track neither and if it´s a Lox project he would have to be seeing profit or some sort of royalties, which I bet ain´t the case for this track!!!

Could have stopped at number 1, but I find you smart/dumb ? comical.

And I find you ? ? annoying. We even.
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fire just from a tracklist tho haa
  • international
    Options
    (AllHipHop News) Bronx rap star French Montana will be releasing Sophomore album MC4, which title derives from the rapper’s staple Mac & Cheese mixtape series, August 19 via Epic/Bad Boy/ Coke Boys.

The project, which follows 2013 debut album Excuse My French, will include previously released singles such as the Drake assisted cut “No Shopping,” “Figure It out,” featuring Kanye West and Nas and “Lockjaw,” which has Kodak Black making an appearance on the track.

Artists such as, Miguel, Jeezy, Beanie Sigel, Jadakiss, and Styles P will also make appearances on the set.

A track sure to turn some heads is “Chinx & Max/ Paid For,” which will feature the artist’s currently incarcerated friend Max B and deceased Coke Boys affiliate Chinx Drugz.

French also recently released the track “Cookin Up” as a Tidal exclusive, which will feature “All The Way Up” collaborators Remy Ma and Fat Joe.

TRACKLIST

01 Ready/Intro
    02 Play Yaself
    04 2 Times
    05 Everytime [ft. Jeezy]
    07 I’m Heated
    09 Check Come
    10 Brick Road
    11 Xplicit [ft. Miguel]

Smh

Jada and Styles are part of the Lox. Just because Sheek isn't on the track doesn't take away their status, ergo, technically, it still can be considered a "Lox" joint.

Incorrect, technically can´t be considered a ´´Lox Joint´´, because if you want to be technical, 1) they are featured on the track on French´s album, 2) Beanie ain´t in the Lox, 3) Sheek ain´t on the track neither and if it´s a Lox project he would have to be seeing profit or some sort of royalties, which I bet ain´t the case for this track!!!

Lmaooo@ we even, some hoe ? , foh you ?
  • Like Water
    Options

TRACKLIST

01 Ready/Intro
    02 Play Yaself
    04 2 Times
    05 Everytime [ft. Jeezy]
    07 I’m Heated
    09 Check Come
    10 Brick Road
    11 Xplicit [ft. Miguel]

Smh

Lol. Don't be mad, bruh. Embrace yo ? ? tendencies. You'll get much further in life if you accept what you are.
  • international
    Options

TRACKLIST

01 Ready/Intro
    02 Play Yaself
    04 2 Times
    05 Everytime [ft. Jeezy]
    07 I’m Heated
    09 Check Come
    10 Brick Road
    11 Xplicit [ft. Miguel]

Smh

Lol. Don't be mad, bruh. Embrace yo ? ? tendencies. You'll get much further in life if you accept what you are.

lmaooo@ you knowing everything about ? ? , so much so that you´re capable of: identifying and describing their tendencies and then you tell me to ´accept as I´ll get further in life´, so you´re even able to share the recovery process, the irony... lmaoooo

I stand incorrected on you smart/dumb ? , and clearly this ´process´ hasn´t done ? all for you as you haven´t gotten anywhere in life, the furthest you got is from when yo pops shot you out of his ? into yo moms ratchet ? , clearly where the ? in you stems from...smh
  • Like Water
    Options

TRACKLIST

01 Ready/Intro
    02 Play Yaself
    04 2 Times
    05 Everytime [ft. Jeezy]
    07 I’m Heated
    09 Check Come
    10 Brick Road
    11 Xplicit [ft. Miguel]

Smh

lmaooo@ you knowing everything about ? ? , so much so that you´re capable of: identifying and describing their tendencies and then you tell me to ´accept as I´ll get further in life´, so you´re even able to share the recovery process, the irony... lmaoooo

I stand incorrected on you smart/dumb ? , and clearly this ´process´ hasn´t done ? all for you as you haven´t gotten anywhere in life, the furthest you got is from when yo pops shot you out of his ? into yo moms ratchet ? , clearly where the ? in you stems from...smh

68157839.jpg
  • international
    edited August 2016
    Options

TRACKLIST

01 Ready/Intro
    02 Play Yaself
    04 2 Times
    05 Everytime [ft. Jeezy]
    07 I’m Heated
    09 Check Come
    10 Brick Road
    11 Xplicit [ft. Miguel]

Smh

68157839.jpg

Is that the best you can do, you ?
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll check for it, I'll listen to albums I don't think I'll like because once in a while you'll find a gem in the rough.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

TRACKLIST

01 Ready/Intro
    02 Play Yaself
    04 2 Times
    05 Everytime [ft. Jeezy]
    07 I’m Heated
    09 Check Come
    10 Brick Road
    11 Xplicit [ft. Miguel]

Smh

What's wrong with you ???
    nu7yayrfrghi.jpg
  • international
    Options
    You been doing so well @international

Regression happens sometimes tho.

Yall hilarious... my opinion and views tho aren´t to be sacrificed for the sake of ´´popular opinion´´, that speaks of character, which many are clearly missing.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall saying Gucci album go hard but french make ? music. .. something isn't adding up
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I miss Mac with chesse 2 french
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nosign before I read
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You been doing so well @international

Regression happens sometimes tho.

I remember when we thought he was french or atleast on his streetsquad at one point
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Yall saying Gucci album go hard but french make ? music. .. something isn't adding up

They both lame