Weirdest/craziest thing your parent(s) have ever said or done...

Options
2»

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Lol no wonder most of y'all ? up. Only thing my mom did was burn my older brother's finger for playing with matches.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After i got into a fight in school with this black ass ? over a girl in school in Jamaica the principal told us to go home and tell our parents we got into a fight at school. My father was the head of police which was about 5 minutes from my school so i know i was gonna get another ass whopping (one from principal, one from the black mf) from my father. When i went upstairs to tell my dad i see the little black mf talking to my father. My father tells me by the way this is your brother Omar. Look out for each other and her is some money go buy something to eat. lmfao

Come to find out we were the same age, live 5 minutes from each other. Ever since that day me and my brother were tight as ? . He looked out for me the entire time. Till this day he still looks out for me.
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dad told us it might not be a Christmas that year... cuz we might need money to get him outta jail if he had to shoot an ? my oldest brother that night.

thankfully my brother never showed up.

long story...
    post-30964-i-got-nothing-but-time-gif-img-sy0f.gif?w=470&h=202

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    After i got into a fight in school with this black ass ? over a girl in school in Jamaica the principal told us to go home and tell our parents we got into a fight at school. My father was the head of police which was about 5 minutes from my school so i know i was gonna get another ass whopping (one from principal, one from the black mf) from my father. When i went upstairs to tell my dad i see the little black mf talking to my father. My father tells me by the way this is your brother Omar. Look out for each other and her is some money go buy something to eat. lmfao

Come to find out we were the same age, live 5 minutes from each other. Ever since that day me and my brother were tight as ? . He looked out for me the entire time. Till this day he still looks out for me.

Some T.O. ? . Ya pops was foul. Good thing the other kid wasn't a girl lol. You sure he ain't know what was up and put the beats on you cause you was dad's favorite?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Some T.O. ? . Ya pops was foul. Good thing the other kid wasn't a girl lol. You sure he ain't know what was up and put the beats on you cause you was dad's favorite?

No. We didn't know ? about each other. He went to a different secondary school than me (elementary school). I didn't meet him until i was around 10.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    WYRM wrote: »
    When my dad was losing his ? mind "again", my younger brother has cerebral palsy and mad a huge mess of the kitchen, so dad loads his .38 and puts it in my brothers hand and put's it to his own skull saying some ? agging my brother to pull the trigger. There was some more crazy in that situation but this was the cherry on top of it.

This hurt my heart.

Yeah mine too man @Will Munny, we are all good now, so good eventually came of it. Dad has serious mental health issues and was to proud to ask for help at the time.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    WYRM wrote: »
    When my dad was losing his ? mind "again", my younger brother has cerebral palsy and mad a huge mess of the kitchen, so dad loads his .38 and puts it in my brothers hand and put's it to his own skull saying some ? agging my brother to pull the trigger. There was some more crazy in that situation but this was the cherry on top of it.

Your dad is a ? po ? ? that needs to suffer slow

I thought the same way for the longest time too.