Did Max B really end Jim Jones Career?

Options
_God_
_God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ever since Max been gone, Kim's highlights is a ? anthem with "pop champagne" and love n hip hop, his music is worst than ever.
https://youtu.be/E8hWem2xB7I
https://youtu.be/IflDF-gm-cM
https://youtu.be/5AK1WTuBAFc
https://youtu.be/N-cabnvav6A
https://youtu.be/KI1LOmxPNmg
https://youtu.be/BdQ4OHDFN78

Jim was on breakfast club crying about how he should have a position somewhere , sounds like karma

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top 3 beefs in hip hop
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Kim Jones' career has been ? up since.
  • _God_
    Options
    Did Max really do something with Crissy in Miami or was he just talking ? ?

He said he was gonna tell the whole story in his book Wavy Baby, he said he was gone explain the "whole love triangle", Max was known in Harlem, Charlie Rambo, before there was a dipset, Jim wanted him on his team for street cred so I'm sure Chrissy knew about Max
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggavel!

Wish dude was out making tunes
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is a pigs ? pork???

Yep!!

Max was writing pretty much ALL of them fye and catchy ass hooks for Jimmy, but in true blue form of a friend, he entrusted that Jim would compensate him in due time w/o having a contract in tact.

Jim played that nikka on a handshake deal and made damn good money off him, but he actually played his self b/c in the long run, not only by being a greedy/shark/phony nikka, but by being too short sighted and only saw the $ coming in @ the moment. If he signs Max to a fair contract w/ a decent split, then Jim could possibly still be poppin' b/c Bigga either still would be feeding him a hit here and there OR Bigga gets as big as Jones (which he prolly didnt wanna see anyway) and could ride along his wave.

Jim been trying to find someone to fill Max shoes since he bounced (i.e. Sen City). Hasn't happened...... Ain't gone happen.

• _God_
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    No.

Max got hemmed up for 75. Meanwhile.... Jim Jones produced a dope album that went gold and hits on the chart. Not to mention he went on to become quite a producer for TV shows, commercials and other ventures, before becoming an executive I believe for Koch just before it was bought out by E1 Entertainment and he made out like a bandit.

Jim was never a "rapper" in the traditional sense, he was always a businessman, he just happened to rap and had all the resources around him to make it in rap (i.e. having writers like Stack, Max, and his artists, access to collabs, a powerful brand behind him, Dame Dash and Koch's executives). Max would give his life to be able to walk down Harlem and smell the air for 10 minutes think about that.

Of course a ? in jail will never "win" but the Jim is seeing the impact of that beef bc as his name since 09 has gone all the way down, Max name keeps getting high and higher. Jim hasn't had a hit since pop champagne and that was 09. On Breakfast Club he was saying how he left vh1 bc he couldn't get credits. He most likely has it for his new one. But this fake beef wit Cam , horrible reaches with new records, no more industry pull, the failure of Byrdgang , the beef with French , Jim looks horrible out here.

And Max is a g , he know what comes with ? , it wasn't his first rodeo, so while he fights to see the streets again , Jim is fallin off, Max has more industry pull than Jim based off French than Jim does
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Silver Surfer!!!
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't follow their beef but I'd rather be in Jim's shoes than Max B's shoes.
  • _God_
    Options
    And the fact that cam don't do nothing but show Max b love makes Jim look worse.
  • _God_
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    No.

Max got hemmed up for 75. Meanwhile.... Jim Jones produced a dope album that went gold and hits on the chart. Not to mention he went on to become quite a producer for TV shows, commercials and other ventures, before becoming an executive I believe for Koch just before it was bought out by E1 Entertainment and he made out like a bandit.

Jim was never a "rapper" in the traditional sense, he was always a businessman, he just happened to rap and had all the resources around him to make it in rap (i.e. having writers like Stack, Max, and his artists, access to collabs, a powerful brand behind him, Dame Dash and Koch's executives). Max would give his life to be able to walk down Harlem and smell the air for 10 minutes think about that.

Of course a ? in jail will never "win" but the Jim is seeing the impact of that beef bc as his name since 09 has gone all the way down, Max name keeps getting high and higher. Jim hasn't had a hit since pop champagne and that was 09. On Breakfast Club he was saying how he left vh1 bc he couldn't get credits. He most likely has it for his new one. But this fake beef wit Cam , horrible reaches with new records, no more industry pull, the failure of Byrdgang , the beef with French , Jim looks horrible out here.

And Max is a g , he know what comes with ? , it wasn't his first rodeo, so while he fights to see the streets again , Jim is fallin off, Max has more industry pull than Jim based off French than Jim does

I don't think anyone expected Jim Jones to be a "rapper" long-term dropping albums consistently trying to tour and be all in the music. I mean does anyone consider him a good rapper ? Is anyone looking out for a Jim Jones album - then or now ?? For Jimmy it was all about money never music.

If Max had pull like that he'd get one of them industry heads to buy him a new lawyer so he could get a new trial.

Jim is still dropping records wit ASAP ferg n desiigner, he is really trying, he just dropped a album. N they been working on Max case heavily just not in public any more l. What I've heard is the owners of amalgam digital sold the rights to Max b music . They agreed to help fund the legal team but there is more help out there from industry , French and whoever he's connected with
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    max is a clown, I feel bad for anyone that ever took dude serious
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    max is a clown, I feel bad for anyone that ever took dude serious

max b has a ? aura remember him and french watching a video of some rapper who did a half naked video they were clowning him but at the same time were concentrated on the screen smh

• bck145
    Options
    ain't max get caught snitchin too....smh at the wanna be money mike
  • _God_
    Options

On what and who? How u snitching but u got 75?
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max B was Jim Jones career
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would rather be in Jim shoes then Max if I had to choose
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max B was and still is trash.

That ? never had Harlem on lock.

He was just another ? in dipset.

That's all
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    him leaving and Stack dying is what did Jimmy in they gave him a sound that he has never been able to get again
  • _God_
    Options

That's all

Your from 14th
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's all

You need a hug
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's all

Max was never dipset. He was birdgang. Remember that
  • bck145
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »

On what and who? How u snitching but u got 75?

Don't really care on what or who...I don't follow dudes lame career