Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    _? _ wrote: »
    ain't max get caught snitchin too....smh at the wanna be money mike

On what and who? How u snitching but u got 75?

Don't really care on what or who...I don't follow dudes lame career

Then why speak on some ? you don't know?
    Throwing that snitch jacket on a ? when you have nothing to back it up ain't real

If people only spoke about ? they knew all the details about...this place wouldn't exist

There's video of the ? ...if you care who he snitched on..go play detective yourself and dig in
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    No.

Max got hemmed up for 75. Meanwhile.... Jim Jones produced a dope album that went gold and hits on the chart. Not to mention he went on to become quite a producer for TV shows, commercials and other ventures, before becoming an executive I believe for Koch just before it was bought out by E1 Entertainment and he made out like a bandit.

Jim was never a "rapper" in the traditional sense, he was always a businessman, he just happened to rap and had all the resources around him to make it in rap (i.e. having writers like Stack, Max, and his artists, access to collabs, a powerful brand behind him, Dame Dash and Koch's executives). Max would give his life to be able to walk down Harlem and smell the air for 10 minutes think about that.

What dope album did jim jones produced??????
  • bck145
    edited August 2016
    Options

Throwing that snitch jacket on a ? when you have nothing to back it up ain't real

If people only spoke about ? they knew all the details about...this place wouldn't exist

There's video of the ? ...if you care who he snitched on..go play detective yourself and dig in

Don't be corny bro. You threw out snitching allegations that no one heard of, they asking about it and you talking about you don't really care...
    Either expound on it or don't bring it up.... Bring up this video of max on stand snitching or ?

Don't be corny bro. You threw out snitching allegations that no one heard of, they asking about it and you talking about you don't really care...
    Either expound on it or don't bring it up.... Bring up this video of max on stand snitching or ?

? please....I mention something and y'all in your feelings...google max b snitch...hell rell had the court papers

But I ain't watching the video taking notes of names and ? ? with that ?

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? please....I mention something and y'all in your feelings...google max b snitch...hell rell had the court papers

Name calling
    Claiming ppl in feelings
    Derailing thread

Typical female behaviour
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's too early for the harsh language, guy
    Brush your teeth first
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/uOpdRcjlS1k

This video will forever be hilarious
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @bck145 gtf up outta here fam u a suburban hoe
  • _God_
    Options
    https://youtu.be/t7bvmbRzdP8

@bck145
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ALWAYS FELT "BALLIN'" ENDED DIPSET'S RUN...
    ? WAS A BANGER NO DOUBT...
    BUT THEY COULDN'T FOLLOW UP...
  • _God_
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    ALWAYS FELT "BALLIN'" ENDED DIPSET'S RUN...
    ? WAS A BANGER NO DOUBT...
    BUT THEY COULDN'T FOLLOW UP...

It was time to pass the roc after ballin
  • bck145
    Options

Name calling
    Claiming ppl in feelings
    Derailing thread

Typical female behaviour

Derailing? Max b has to of had a career in order to ruin someone else's.....how that? More on topic for ya? Or you still upset because he talks to cops?
  • bck145
    Options

@bck145

Ok? Man you want to be new York so bad
  • _God_
    Options

@bck145

? is U talking bout go take ya groupie fingers n go ? a ? In here with no actual facts foh
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why ya ? hate on capo it ain't his fault max got bad off on coke and pills and ? up ? ain't give a ? about max til he started hatin on jimmy
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max clown ass music ain't ? wit jimmys ya hate on him he ain't got the best flow but he make quality street music and he frontin them packs floodin da hood wit da raw
  • bck145
    Options

@bck145

? is U talking bout go take ya groupie fingers n go ? a ? In here with no actual facts foh

Groupie? You the one with all the max b and cam threads lil boy
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100% sure Chrissy touched it 4 times
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/uOpdRcjlS1k

This video will forever be hilarious

MAX LAUGH HILARIOUS

THIS ? WAS FUNNY TOO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqIKOPZVd_Y
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max been that ? ! Not too many ? with more hood classics, best rapper to have never put out an official album!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Max B was and still is trash.

That ? never had Harlem on lock.

He was just another ? in dipset.

That's all

End of the day: this. I swear I don't know if ? is NYC heads or what, but the world is bigger than the block. JR Writer is horrible. Juelz was never "the next ? ." Cam is/was nice. Jones did what he was supposed to do with the looks he had. I never realized how mystifying Dipset was up there.

End of the day, Jones has a career in freedom to fall back on. He can go outside without another man's permission. He can wash his draws in a washing machine and not a sink. He can ? a ? . He doesn't have a 9 to 5. Only on the IC can you see a topic multiple pages debating whether a man in prison ended another man's career. Really? Max B., like a lot of other dudes, is a 2016 slave. Jones still making moves. Not even like I'm a fan, but this level of reality bending is ridiculous.

If I could give you 100 Ethers I would.

Please close this thread. Max is doing 75 to life and Jim is ? ? . This thread premise is ridiculous.
  • _God_
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Max B was and still is trash.

That ? never had Harlem on lock.

He was just another ? in dipset.

That's all

End of the day: this. I swear I don't know if ? is NYC heads or what, but the world is bigger than the block. JR Writer is horrible. Juelz was never "the next ? ." Cam is/was nice. Jones did what he was supposed to do with the looks he had. I never realized how mystifying Dipset was up there.

End of the day, Jones has a career in freedom to fall back on. He can go outside without another man's permission. He can wash his draws in a washing machine and not a sink. He can ? a ? . He doesn't have a 9 to 5. Only on the IC can you see a topic multiple pages debating whether a man in prison ended another man's career. Really? Max B., like a lot of other dudes, is a 2016 slave. Jones still making moves. Not even like I'm a fan, but this level of reality bending is ridiculous.

If I could give you 100 Ethers I would.

Please close this thread. Max is doing 75 to life and Jim is ? ? . This thread premise is ridiculous.

How? Max said he ended Jim juelz Jr. N he'll tell career , Jr jus got out of jail Jim been failin nobody has heard from hell rell or juelz? Max made money off Kanye and French lps, n French at the top so how is it ridiculous?