• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Max B was and still is trash.

That ? never had Harlem on lock.

He was just another ? in dipset.

That's all

End of the day: this. I swear I don't know if ? is NYC heads or what, but the world is bigger than the block. JR Writer is horrible. Juelz was never "the next ? ." Cam is/was nice. Jones did what he was supposed to do with the looks he had. I never realized how mystifying Dipset was up there.

End of the day, Jones has a career in freedom to fall back on. He can go outside without another man's permission. He can wash his draws in a washing machine and not a sink. He can ? a ? . He doesn't have a 9 to 5. Only on the IC can you see a topic multiple pages debating whether a man in prison ended another man's career. Really? Max B., like a lot of other dudes, is a 2016 slave. Jones still making moves. Not even like I'm a fan, but this level of reality bending is ridiculous.

I nvr said Max vs Jim who won, I said did Max end Jim career and Jim looks horrible now , beggin to do songs wit Jay n nas like they never heard of Max or stack, Jim will never have a hit anything this is 7 yrs after Max b been in jail
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »

That's all

End of the day: this. I swear I don't know if ? is NYC heads or what, but the world is bigger than the block. JR Writer is horrible. Juelz was never "the next ? ." Cam is/was nice. Jones did what he was supposed to do with the looks he had. I never realized how mystifying Dipset was up there.

End of the day, Jones has a career in freedom to fall back on. He can go outside without another man's permission. He can wash his draws in a washing machine and not a sink. He can ? a ? . He doesn't have a 9 to 5. Only on the IC can you see a topic multiple pages debating whether a man in prison ended another man's career. Really? Max B., like a lot of other dudes, is a 2016 slave. Jones still making moves. Not even like I'm a fan, but this level of reality bending is ridiculous.

I nvr said Max vs Jim who won, I said did Max end Jim career and Jim looks horrible now , beggin to do songs wit Jay n nas like they never heard of Max or stack, Jim will never have a hit anything this is 7 yrs after Max b been in jail

Max looking at concrete walls....they all could be broke and they still doin better than max
  • _God_
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

That's all

Max looking at concrete walls....they all could be broke and they still doin better than max

U missed the point again
  • _God_
    Options
    Can I add a poll
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? missed the whole point of the thread
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

That's all

U missed the point again

The point is jim still seems to be making money and max is locked up
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/uOpdRcjlS1k

This video will forever be hilarious

Lol they are smacked. Max really laughs like that, hilarious.
  • _God_
    Options
    Yall ? missed the whole point of the thread

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/uOpdRcjlS1k

This video will forever be hilarious

Lol gargamels
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Max B and Jim Jones super wack so ? both them ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max been that ? ! Not too many ? with more hood classics, best rapper to have never put out an official album!

Jay elec
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Regular NY ? are not funny. Whenever they are clowning someone, they spit the driest jokes.
  • _God_
    Options
    Regular NY ? are not funny. Whenever they are clowning someone, they spit the driest jokes.

You lyin
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm honestly amazed that ? unironically call him biggalivila. That ? amazes me.
  • _God_
    edited August 2016
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I'm honestly amazed that ? unironically call him biggalivila. That ? amazes me.

Biggavel ? , big jigga and makaveli all rolled into one
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Its rap not too many have a sustained run no one ended Jim career fat Joe went 13 years in between hits , rappers typically have 3-5 year run then its over from no limit , gunit, death row, bad boy, dipset, 3/6 , Nelly, cash money except Wayne ,Lil jon, mmg, ect ect few exceptions like jay , em, kanye, Gucci mane , snoop
  • _God_
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Its rap not too many have a sustained run no one ended Jim career fat Joe went 13 years in between hits , rappers typically have 3-5 year run then its over from no limit , gunit, death row, bad boy, dipset, 3/6 , Nelly, cash money except Wayne ,Lil jon, mmg, ect ect few exceptions like jay , em, kanye, Gucci mane , snoop

So you can see Jim coming back wit hit song?
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I think Juelz Santana is the one who had the most talent of all but he was very lazy . Then I believe Camron had most of the plans and wanted to succeed most of all , he was also best lyrical , he was the one who had the most humor (it will take u far , if you have a sense of humor. ) Then I want to add that I think in the end that I enjoyed most of jim jones music. that never take me away n ballin was the ? . Jim Jones drew classics songs. Then Max B I do not know much about quite frankly , think that Hell Rell and JR Writer was much better.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    No.

Max got hemmed up for 75. Meanwhile.... Jim Jones produced a dope album that went gold and hits on the chart. Not to mention he went on to become quite a producer for TV shows, commercials and other ventures, before becoming an executive I believe for Koch just before it was bought out by E1 Entertainment and he made out like a bandit.

Jim was never a "rapper" in the traditional sense, he was always a businessman, he just happened to rap and had all the resources around him to make it in rap (i.e. having writers like Stack, Max, and his artists, access to collabs, a powerful brand behind him, Dame Dash and Koch's executives). Max would give his life to be able to walk down Harlem and smell the air for 10 minutes think about that.

Of course a ? in jail will never "win" but the Jim is seeing the impact of that beef bc as his name since 09 has gone all the way down, Max name keeps getting high and higher. Jim hasn't had a hit since pop champagne and that was 09. On Breakfast Club he was saying how he left vh1 bc he couldn't get credits. He most likely has it for his new one. But this fake beef wit Cam , horrible reaches with new records, no more industry pull, the failure of Byrdgang , the beef with French , Jim looks horrible out here.

And Max is a g , he know what comes with ? , it wasn't his first rodeo, so while he fights to see the streets again , Jim is fallin off, Max has more industry pull than Jim based off French than Jim does

I don't think anyone expected Jim Jones to be a "rapper" long-term dropping albums consistently trying to tour and be all in the music. I mean does anyone consider him a good rapper ? Is anyone looking out for a Jim Jones album - then or now ?? For Jimmy it was all about money never music.

If Max had pull like that he'd get one of them industry heads to buy him a new lawyer so he could get a new trial.

Jim is still dropping records wit ASAP ferg n desiigner, he is really trying, he just dropped a album. N they been working on Max case heavily just not in public any more l. What I've heard is the owners of amalgam digital sold the rights to Max b music . They agreed to help fund the legal team but there is more help out there from industry , French and whoever he's connected with
    No.

Max got hemmed up for 75. Meanwhile.... Jim Jones produced a dope album that went gold and hits on the chart. Not to mention he went on to become quite a producer for TV shows, commercials and other ventures, before becoming an executive I believe for Koch just before it was bought out by E1 Entertainment and he made out like a bandit.

Jim was never a "rapper" in the traditional sense, he was always a businessman, he just happened to rap and had all the resources around him to make it in rap (i.e. having writers like Stack, Max, and his artists, access to collabs, a powerful brand behind him, Dame Dash and Koch's executives). Max would give his life to be able to walk down Harlem and smell the air for 10 minutes think about that.

Of course a ? in jail will never "win" but the Jim is seeing the impact of that beef bc as his name since 09 has gone all the way down, Max name keeps getting high and higher. Jim hasn't had a hit since pop champagne and that was 09. On Breakfast Club he was saying how he left vh1 bc he couldn't get credits. He most likely has it for his new one. But this fake beef wit Cam , horrible reaches with new records, no more industry pull, the failure of Byrdgang , the beef with French , Jim looks horrible out here.

And Max is a g , he know what comes with ? , it wasn't his first rodeo, so while he fights to see the streets again , Jim is fallin off, Max has more industry pull than Jim based off French than Jim does

I don't think anyone expected Jim Jones to be a "rapper" long-term dropping albums consistently trying to tour and be all in the music. I mean does anyone consider him a good rapper ? Is anyone looking out for a Jim Jones album - then or now ?? For Jimmy it was all about money never music.

If Max had pull like that he'd get one of them industry heads to buy him a new lawyer so he could get a new trial.

Jim is still dropping records wit ASAP ferg n desiigner, he is really trying, he just dropped a album. N they been working on Max case heavily just not in public any more l. What I've heard is the owners of amalgam digital sold the rights to Max b music . They agreed to help fund the legal team but there is more help out there from industry , French and whoever he's connected with

Yeah but he'll do that to generate interest so he can attract his next business deal. Look when he did the Vamp Life ? and had the clothing line and energy drink. I'm not knocking Jim I'm just saying he doesn't take music as seriously as say a Kendrick Lamar or Drake where they'll lock themselves into a studio until they perfect a hit record. Jimmy uses music to get deals he not trying to be known as a musician.

He'll use them cats to generate interest so deals will come to him then he'll go ghost when he gets his money, re-up and do it again.

i dont know jim jones snapped on that last hot 97 freestyle with the entire dips there ... he def shined the most that day ... he been stepping his game up
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Biggavel!

Wish dude was out making tunes

Why he trash jst like French Montana
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    Options

So you can see Jim coming back wit hit song?

No, I don't see any of the rappers that were hot in the 2000s coming with a hit. But doesn't mean it can't happen I didn't see 50 and fat joe having hits in 2016
  • _God_
    Options
    https://youtu.be/t7bvmbRzdP8

@bck145

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Make America Wavy Again
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lost all respect for Jim when he sold out Cam.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Someone ban that bck guy