New Residents Stunned To Find Rich California Community Still Has ‘Whites Only’ Home Ownership Rules

Options
2»

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black folks always have prime land, they just always sale it. Look at the Gullah Islands for example
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hills is cac ville east of sac...u dnt wana live there..aint ? to do except pawgs
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black folks always have prime land, they just always sale it. Look at the Gullah Islands for example

They want to stay with whitey
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, I'm gonna live where the ? I want to. This my ? just as much it is theirs. That would make me want to live there even more, knowing they didn't want my black ass in their neighborhood. CAC tears are delicious.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buy land, build a house. ? u wanna be surrounded by bigots for?

Exactly. I don't understand why people get mad about ? like this. How about successful black people build up some black communities instead of trying to get racist white people to let you in theirs?

hell blacks wont even build up their "own" communities. ? outta here ? . ? loving being around hunkeys. ask fredrick douglas, dubois, and mlk jr about that
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    Man, I'm gonna live where the ? I want to. This my ? just as much it is theirs. That would make me want to live there even more, knowing they didn't want my black ass in their neighborhood. CAC tears are delicious.

yeah til you get 50 shots in your chest for looking "suspicious". and why you gone live where people dont want you? thats a ? ? trait. youre the type to go to a party that youre not invited too just to "crash" the party. you see what i just did with your logic?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

yeah til you get 50 shots in your chest for looking "suspicious". and why you gone live where people dont want you? thats a ? ? trait. youre the type to go to a party that youre not invited too just to "crash" the party. you see what i just did with your logic?

Don't let people dictate where you live. If you want to stay anywhere in the planet and you have the paper then live there.

White folks don't question ? like this. They live where they want to and you should to.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Whites-Only-Segregation-800x430.jpg

Is that Jamie Foxx or Kevin Durant?

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Don't let people dictate where you live. If you want to stay anywhere in the planet and you have the paper then live there.

White folks don't question ? like this. They live where they want to and you should to.

Stop it. You sound foolish. You have your seeds in that house. You're in your most vulnerable position in your home. You sleep there.

You should not live where "you want to live" in the context you're talking. A lot of focus needs to be placed on living in safe, non-hostile, welcoming environment. Not some, filled with racial tension, neighbors having KKK meetings scenario.

White people can do what they want because they RUN THE WORLD. Until you're part of the winning team, you can't move how they move. The sooner you come to terms with this, the better.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

Exactly. Who gon limit where they can live? Where does it stop? If you got the money maybe you like the location and area. You got as much of a right to it as them. That said there can be a more practical application to it. Having actual experience with different locations sometimes a certain place is just a good fit for you. Who are they to tell you you cant live there? Just on a fundamental level. Not getting into anything beyond that. They wrong for those "rules" not somebody wanting to live in that location. Dont try to make someone exercising their right to live where they want into the bad guy cause they aint.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stop it. You sound foolish. You have your seeds in that house. You're in your most vulnerable position in your home. You sleep there.

You should not live where "you want to live" in the context you're talking. A lot of focus needs to be placed on living in safe, non-hostile, welcoming environment. Not some, filled with racial tension, neighbors having KKK meetings scenario.

White people can do what they want because they RUN THE WORLD.
    Until you're part of the winning team, you can't move how they move. The sooner you come to terms with this, the better.

Welp ? got to live on the moon then. You first. I'm not scared of white people, they Don't have superpowers.