The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Options

Comments

• tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    tupacfan12 wrote: »
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    TheBossman wrote: »
    5-11

latest?cb=20130225130810

I think dak will do better than yall think. And that's coming from an eagles fan.

Yea I got a feeling Dak will ball out,
    Back ups play better with starters..

I've been telling Dallas fans for years that they will never be successful as long as Romo is their QB..

Romo has never been the problem. It doesn't make sense that a top 10 qb who puts up top 5 stats be the problem

Revisionist history?

Romo-3.gif
    dez-bryant-to-tony-romo.gif

We could do the gif war all day bro; doesn't change the fact Tony Romo>>>>the six sorry ass QBs that started since 2006. One mediocre 9-7 season and you acting like your squad the patriots, sit your ? ass down.

That wasnt the point of my post tho wtf What was the point of your gif compared to mine? Ill wait....

Ol' boy was saying Romo was not the problem all these years, you drop some ? gif and there were plenty MORE times Romo saved this weak ass team from the brink of disaster especially against your deadskins
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    5-11

latest?cb=20130225130810

I think dak will do better than yall think. And that's coming from an eagles fan.

I've been telling Dallas fans for years that they will never be successful as long as Romo is their QB..

Romo has never been the problem. It doesn't make sense that a top 10 qb who puts up top 5 stats be the problem

Revisionist history?

Romo-3.gif

We could do the gif war all day bro; doesn't change the fact Tony Romo>>>>the six sorry ass QBs that started since 2006. One mediocre 9-7 season and you acting like your squad the patriots, sit your ? ass down.

That wasnt the point of my post tho wtf What was the point of your gif compared to mine? Ill wait....

Ol' boy was saying Romo was not the problem all these years, you drop some ? gif and there were plenty MORE times Romo saved this weak ass team from the brink of disaster especially against your deadskins

LOL so he wasnt the fault of yall not winning that game? If you dont remember, thats the game for the division in 2012. He literally ended yall season with that throw.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I already see that Charles Tillman broadcast career will be over after this year.
  • tupacfan12
    Options
    5-11

latest?cb=20130225130810

Revisionist history?

Romo-3.gif

LOL so he wasnt the fault of yall not winning that game? If you dont remember, thats the game for the division in 2012. He literally ended yall season with that throw.

Or what about the defense being one of the worst in NFL history under Rob Ryan that season? Romo and that offense was putting up 30+ points a game and the defense was giving up just as many. If you think Romo cost us the playoffs that season, you need your football pass revoked my ? , go watch golf or tennis or something.

You pull out one game, I can pull out a career worth of 4th quarter comeback wins which he still leads all QBs in since he's entered the league. That doesn't change the FACT, that your organization is still a hot heap of garbage.
  • Stew
    edited August 2016
    Options
    5-11

latest?cb=20130225130810

Revisionist history?

Romo-3.gif

Or what about the defense being one of the worst in NFL history under Rob Ryan that season? Romo and that offense was putting up 30+ points a game and the defense was giving up just as many. If you think Romo cost us the playoffs that season, you need your football pass revoked my ? , go watch golf or tennis or something.

You pull out one game, I can pull out a career worth of 4th quarter comeback wins which he still leads all QBs in since he's entered the league. That doesn't change the FACT, that your organization is still a hot heap of garbage.

LOL ? it aint this serious. U said Romo aint the problem(never was the problem). He literally threw yall season away with that throw, thats all facts. There was 3 min left, down by 3, he threw an INT. Thats all im sayin. U aint gotta agree cause I watched it live, it totally happened.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh lord I feel like I'm watching JD reincarnated right now....
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5-11

latest?cb=20130225130810

Revisionist history?

Romo-3.gif

Great defensive playcall the blitzer got after romo and he had to get rid of the football like all Qb are talk taught to do. 50 made a hell of a play to be honest

I don't know why you even brought up that gif when other people can do the same. Which I don't feel like getting into.

Are you trying to suggest that romo has always been our problem?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he didn't like romo tho
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he didn't like romo tho

That was my point bro..... Stew sounds like him.
  • Stew
    edited August 2016
    Options
    5-11

latest?cb=20130225130810

Revisionist history?

Romo-3.gif

Great defensive playcall the blitzer got after romo and he had to get rid of the football like all Qb are talk taught to do. 50 made a hell of a play to be honest

I don't know why you even brought up that gif when other people can do the same. Which I don't feel like getting into.

Are you trying to suggest that romo has always been our problem?

Nope, he said never like Romo was Joe Montanta, HE was the problem. Im an ? and hate the Cowboys so Im doing my job *shrugs* Didnt expect anyone to like it but its facts :joy:
  • Stew
    edited August 2016
    Options
    "Stew;9300330"
    Nope, he said never like Romo was Joe Montanta, HE was the problem. Im an ? and hate the Cowboys so Im doing my job *shrugs* Didnt expect anyone to like it but its facts :joy:
    You shouldn't be an ? you should be humble the redskins haven't did much of anything since '93 hell Snoop dropped ? , Wu dropped 36 chamber and Tribe called quest dropped Midnight Marauders and You talking ? lmao 3 playoff wins my ?
    tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif

Guess what, Im still gonna be here to talk ? my ? whether you like it or not :joy: You can feel free to talk ? about my team all u want(which always happens) lol All apart of the game.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Arizona might win 6 or 7 games this year
  • tupacfan12
    Options
    Mike Tirico>>>>Al Michaels

Damn shame he won't call the regular season games.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Mike Tirico>>>>Al Michaels

Damn shame he won't call the regular season games.

NFL is wack for the absurd decision
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I always wonder what teams are gonna take a few steps backwards at this time of year..I thought about cardinals but they defense still intact..unless palmer goes completely off the reservation they should get at least 10...I think the redskins, panthers,bengals and broncos are the teams most likely to regress this year.

*Redskins -( improved nfc east n tougher schedule)
    *Bengals- Hue Jackson worked magic on that boy Dalton n he gon n so are the WR2 N WR3
    *Broncos- (QB play n lost talent on D)

*Panthers ( replacing an all pro like Norman w a pair of rookies is gonna be tough)

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those ? turnovers smdh
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao ? what? Theyre one of the best teams in the league
  • tupacfan12
    Options
    Damn AJ hurt, hope it ain't serious.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingHustle wrote: »

Lmao ? what? Theyre one of the best teams in the league

Since Bruce A. got there they been a top team.

He tripping.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That wasn't sarcasm?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure if the Jaguars are ready yet
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options