Options
    50 Cent
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    I been voting based off commerical success AND how dope their music is.

Oh and black album is not on the same level as stillmatic, get the living ? outta here with that ? son

? BA>>>>>Stillmatic idgaf what you IC Nas fanatics think pocket that ? ....but ? it let me not turn this into Jay vs Nas 684742684639 whatever floats your boat there buddy

Nobody even thought of a damn nas vs Jay thread again cause I'm a fan of both. I just disagreed with your point which is silly. Every damn mvp thread you ? straight up ? about something. Everytime about anything. Like these threads are life and death. You ? need to cut it out.

? it's called debating wtf kinda ? ass forum you looking for if ? can't debate they point....what we should all just answer then hold hands and sing Kumbaya foh if I see ? ima call it out period

There's nothing to "debate". The criteria was laid down since the beginning for you slow ass ? . You just trying your hardest to be the smartest guy in the room and sounding stupid while you're at it...the votes are critically AND commerically. The people that didn't vote for em didn't think too much of his ? critically as the other options. It's not rocket science. No debate needed no ? kumbaya needed to be sung. Thats all, people didn't vote for Eminem, so what get over it

Ok ? if that's the criteria then critically the dude won every hip hop award and the album was regarded as his best and commercially sold millions of records so by those criterias it should be an easy pick but clearly those aren't what ppl are using..... How bout you be honest with your simple ass be honest with yourself and cut the ? ? smh

Wow b you seriously going to make a case for Eminem album CRITICALLY by using the argument that he won awards? MTV and grammys? I'm not even going to get into the gkmc vs macklemore ? cause I'm 100% sure you know it already. You just on your last leg in your debate but for some reason still want to debate so you'll just pull some ? out your ass even though you know it's ? . FOH

Oh my bad I forgot the only "critical acclaim" that matters is the hood.... Guess project pat is critically acclaimed too cuz you ? gave him a classic.... Swear you dudes mindstate can leave y'all lil blocks smmfh..... Oh and macklemore album was critically acclaimed.... In fact I dont even think yo simple ass know what critically acclaimed even means becuz if you did you'd know how dumb you sounding

I never said anything about it only matters to the hood clown cause I don't even live it in the hood anymore. Stop putting words in my mouth. You wanna debate right. Debate like a man not a hoe. It matters to hip hop fans not some random committee that's obviously not hip hop fans but casuals. I said it before y'all only want to bring up these awards when it helps your argument. You voted for em so of course you're using it but let em beat out someone you like its a different tune and all y'all saying "oh the grammys don't matter".? make me sick

Like I said yo ? don't know what critically acclaimed is.... ? I said the hood becuz clowns like you don't think any opinion matters unless it came from the hood....I can show you plenty of magazines, critics, or just rappers in general who raved about his album and movie and you'd find a issue with all they opinion.... ? THAT'S being critically acclaimed not if it makes it in the IC vault or not...? drops a critically acclaimed album and movie sells millions of both wins every hip hop award has the biggest song of the year but wasn't MVP becuz the other gave us a hip hop dictionary word and the reactions button???? You ? is pathetic lol

Critically is not just magazines. Fans count also. But now let's go full circle. If I told you that this is what the thread is made with.what don't you get? The threads are for commerical success and your personal opinion.one is facts the other is not. It's easy to understand

Of course fans count but I didn't wanna include them becuz then the next response would have been "his fans don't count" going back to my hood argument..... But all in all I get the ? I just would rather ppl say "I like so and so more than so and so and that's why I'm voting them" stop fronting like they REALLY had a bigger year and were REALLY the MVP of the year....no ? you know he wasn't the MVP of the year but you just like him more that's all it is

Again its not just bigger year. If that's the case then there's no point in doing these threads. All 5th letter has to do is post the numbers and move on

I'm one of the few Eminem fans on here. Butmusically I enjoyed nas albums more than eminems joints that year and that's why I voted for him. These threads have voting for a reason. It's all opinions. If someone personally wasn't rocking with the Eminem show how much sense would it make for them to say that Eminem was their personal MVP that year?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    ? really claim that Jay had the 2003? That ? faked retirement for sales.

I thought you didn't hear nothing from Jay in 2003

All I have to say is that Jay-Z lied that he would retire only to boost album sales . There was no one who wanted to hear him after Stillmatic, especially after his ? album Blueprint 2 that album must be classified as flop of all flops , brain injury at the highest level.

Really? Blueprint 2 sold more than ? 's Son.

And Too the Extreme outsold them both combined your point being???
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    5th Letter wrote: »
    jim1000 wrote: »

Oh and black album is not on the same level as stillmatic, get the living ? outta here with that ? son

? BA>>>>>Stillmatic idgaf what you IC Nas fanatics think pocket that ? ....but ? it let me not turn this into Jay vs Nas 684742684639 whatever floats your boat there buddy

Nobody even thought of a damn nas vs Jay thread again cause I'm a fan of both. I just disagreed with your point which is silly. Every damn mvp thread you ? straight up ? about something. Everytime about anything. Like these threads are life and death. You ? need to cut it out.

? it's called debating wtf kinda ? ass forum you looking for if ? can't debate they point....what we should all just answer then hold hands and sing Kumbaya foh if I see ? ima call it out period

There's nothing to "debate". The criteria was laid down since the beginning for you slow ass ? . You just trying your hardest to be the smartest guy in the room and sounding stupid while you're at it...the votes are critically AND commerically. The people that didn't vote for em didn't think too much of his ? critically as the other options. It's not rocket science. No debate needed no ? kumbaya needed to be sung. Thats all, people didn't vote for Eminem, so what get over it

Ok ? if that's the criteria then critically the dude won every hip hop award and the album was regarded as his best and commercially sold millions of records so by those criterias it should be an easy pick but clearly those aren't what ppl are using..... How bout you be honest with your simple ass be honest with yourself and cut the ? ? smh

Wow b you seriously going to make a case for Eminem album CRITICALLY by using the argument that he won awards? MTV and grammys? I'm not even going to get into the gkmc vs macklemore ? cause I'm 100% sure you know it already. You just on your last leg in your debate but for some reason still want to debate so you'll just pull some ? out your ass even though you know it's ? . FOH

Oh my bad I forgot the only "critical acclaim" that matters is the hood.... Guess project pat is critically acclaimed too cuz you ? gave him a classic.... Swear you dudes mindstate can leave y'all lil blocks smmfh..... Oh and macklemore album was critically acclaimed.... In fact I dont even think yo simple ass know what critically acclaimed even means becuz if you did you'd know how dumb you sounding

I never said anything about it only matters to the hood clown cause I don't even live it in the hood anymore. Stop putting words in my mouth. You wanna debate right. Debate like a man not a hoe. It matters to hip hop fans not some random committee that's obviously not hip hop fans but casuals. I said it before y'all only want to bring up these awards when it helps your argument. You voted for em so of course you're using it but let em beat out someone you like its a different tune and all y'all saying "oh the grammys don't matter".? make me sick

Like I said yo ? don't know what critically acclaimed is.... ? I said the hood becuz clowns like you don't think any opinion matters unless it came from the hood....I can show you plenty of magazines, critics, or just rappers in general who raved about his album and movie and you'd find a issue with all they opinion.... ? THAT'S being critically acclaimed not if it makes it in the IC vault or not...? drops a critically acclaimed album and movie sells millions of both wins every hip hop award has the biggest song of the year but wasn't MVP becuz the other gave us a hip hop dictionary word and the reactions button???? You ? is pathetic lol

Critically is not just magazines. Fans count also. But now let's go full circle. If I told you that this is what the thread is made with.what don't you get? The threads are for commerical success and your personal opinion.one is facts the other is not. It's easy to understand

Of course fans count but I didn't wanna include them becuz then the next response would have been "his fans don't count" going back to my hood argument..... But all in all I get the ? I just would rather ppl say "I like so and so more than so and so and that's why I'm voting them" stop fronting like they REALLY had a bigger year and were REALLY the MVP of the year....no ? you know he wasn't the MVP of the year but you just like him more that's all it is

So in your view whoever sold the most that year is automatically the MVP??

No who ever had the all around biggest most acclaimed and well rounded year is MVP imo....it ain't just sells it ain't just quality it ain't just acclaim and it ain't just awards it's who had the best mixture of all of it in one packaged year from white kids in the hills to ? in the projects.....I use balance not just what I support and like

By your criteria Nas had a well rounded year. Dropped great music, and he sold and was arguably the biggest star in hip hop or at least he was in the discussion.

Again you're telling me way Nas had a dope year.... I never said it wasn't dope nas had a nice year but it's like sports other players have nice years but MVP goes to that player that literally ran the league.... Nas had a nice year but Em ran the league on all fronts....if I told you a rapper had
    The #1 album
    The #1 song
    Signed the #1 artist on the market to sign
    Had a #1 movie
    Dropped a soundtrack that's #1
    All were critically acclaimed and wildly successful from ALL hip hop fans and critics from casual to hip hop heads
    Won all the awards

Take the name off and you'd look at that year and say this ? is easy....Nas had a nice year kinda like certain nba players had a nice year last year but he ain't have THIS kinda year just like the nba players ain't have a Curry kinda year (regular season of course)
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    50 Cent

Again its not just bigger year. If that's the case then there's no point in doing these threads. All 5th letter has to do is post the numbers and move on

I'm one of the few Eminem fans on here. Butmusically I enjoyed nas albums more than eminems joints that year and that's why I voted for him. These threads have voting for a reason. It's all opinions. If someone personally wasn't rocking with the Eminem show how much sense would it make for them to say that Eminem was their personal MVP that year?

That's what I said from the damn jump ? voting off agenda... Y'all the ones making it seem like I was just making that ? up smh
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    50 Cent
    5th Letter wrote: »

So in your view whoever sold the most that year is automatically the MVP??

No who ever had the all around biggest most acclaimed and well rounded year is MVP imo....it ain't just sells it ain't just quality it ain't just acclaim and it ain't just awards it's who had the best mixture of all of it in one packaged year from white kids in the hills to ? in the projects.....I use balance not just what I support and like

By your criteria Nas had a well rounded year. Dropped great music, and he sold and was arguably the biggest star in hip hop or at least he was in the discussion.

Again you're telling me way Nas had a dope year.... I never said it wasn't dope nas had a nice year but it's like sports other players have nice years but MVP goes to that player that literally ran the league.... Nas had a nice year but Em ran the league on all fronts....if I told you a rapper had
    The #1 album
    The #1 song
    Signed the #1 artist on the market to sign
    Had a #1 movie
    Dropped a soundtrack that's #1
    All were critically acclaimed and wildly successful from ALL hip hop fans and critics from casual to hip hop heads
    Won all the awards

Take the name off and you'd look at that year and say this ? is easy....Nas had a nice year kinda like certain nba players had a nice year last year but he ain't have THIS kinda year just like the nba players ain't have a Curry kinda year (regular season of course)

Right and like I said before you are simply not agreeing, Nas's credentials warrants him the MVP. But it's still all just opinions.
  • GetoBoy
    edited August 2016
    Options
    50 Cent

That's what I said from the damn jump ? voting off agenda... Y'all the ones making it seem like I was just making that ? up smh.... And you don't have to ? with something to have a non bias opinion I don't really ? with Em or 50 but I'm not gonna vote Jay just becuz I do ? with him.....if you can't get out of yourself it makes your word less valuable
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited August 2016
    Options
    50 Cent
    My brother in Law just corrected me Kats were calling each other Wankstas after 50 in 2003 for a long while afterwards so his dominance did change the lexicon of Hip Hop and pop culture...
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    Remember 2003 when my class made a video wit school photo albums.

Get rich or die tryin brings back good memories

We was bout 30 people in my class so the video was full of photos and they had a lil tribute to me in the video with the song "? "..It was a photo of me with ? being played..

Good memories.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    50 Cent
    So for those Kats in here that are both Jigga Warriors and Stans does your soul rejoice or sink in despair when you hear Renegade???
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    Smif-n-Wessun - Wipe Ya Mouf
    https://youtu.be/_TIxfTwySxw
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    Arguably the most "on-lock" a rapper has had a year in rap...I'm sure others have rivaled it..but 50 mania was on some other ? in 2003..the shooting n mixtapes locked up the streets while the eminem connection n beef w ja rule took care of things on the pop culture side.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    50 Cent

All I have to say is that Jay-Z lied that he would retire only to boost album sales . There was no one who wanted to hear him after Stillmatic, especially after his ? album Blueprint 2 that album must be classified as flop of all flops , brain injury at the highest level.

So why did Jay lie? That album is ? bad. it's even worse than the pringles ketchup lol.....

and stop go with that white mentality ? "he sold more now he is better" shut up.

Illmatic sold less than any ? z album but still consider as the GOAT album. Now what ? ? Lol

I never said BP2 was better.

You said people wasn't checking for Jay after Stillmatic, which shows how much of a ? you are, so I just pointed out that nearly 1 million more people were checking for Jay than Nas.

And Too the Extreme outsold them both combined your point being???

Read the above ^ then.........

OGFelicia.gif
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    Yo someone should up them grammy threads and see if this clown said the same ? he's saying now when macklemore walked home with all them awards. $100 paypal bet he didn't. Whose down?

Speaking of grammy I dont recall 50 winning any grammy award back in 2003.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzKal_guSXM
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    All 50. Always will be
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    Not even close...it's Curtis. GRODT is one of the very few albums that I can tell you where I was when I first heard it. It was that impactful.