Eminem - Bully ( Ja Rule Diss )

Options

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Lmao but umm wheres Ja now?

So where every rapper that beefed with eachother?

Jews runs hip hop
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People dislike eminem people like eminem so much they cant see others points...in the end.....everybody career over that was in this beef...
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    putting a child in a rap beef ended ja rules career

youve gotta be some kind of ? up weirdo if you think thats okay, you ? need girlfriends
  • blackgod813
    Options

youve gotta be some kind of ? up weirdo if you think thats okay, you ? need girlfriends

U a hoe...biggie got a homeboy who ? kids...ja just did a obversation his mama a ? his girl a ? so halie might b a ?
  • blackgod813
    Options
    50 talked about ja kids so u really a sucka i dont allow that im on your ass
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    willhustle wrote: »
    Man that Hailey line just has more relevence after listening to this song. Ja really ethered his soul.

To me that's some coward ass ? to put a child's name in adult beef and when Ja did that ? it really just sealed his fate. You saying that Ja ethered Em's soul but I also look at as Ja ethered his own career when he pulled that ? .

Nah because all Em rapped about was his mother, his baby's mother and Hailey. It would be different if Em didn't put his private life in his albums.

For example when Jay made that line about the condoms on the baby seat it was kinda uncalled for because Nas doesn't talk about Destiny as much as Eminem talks about Hailey.

Did you feel some kinda way when Jay said "Do you fools listen to music or just skim thru it?" ?

huh?

It's a simple question. Do you not remember that popular line from Jay? Cause it appears that u were one of the ppl he was talkin about.
    Man that Hailey line just has more relevence after listening to this song. Ja really ethered his soul.

To me that's some coward ass ? to put a child's name in adult beef and when Ja did that ? it really just sealed his fate. You saying that Ja ethered Em's soul but I also look at as Ja ethered his own career when he pulled that ? .

Nah because all Em rapped about was his mother, his baby's mother and Hailey. It would be different if Em didn't put his private life in his albums.

For example when Jay made that line about the condoms on the baby seat it was kinda uncalled for because Nas doesn't talk about Destiny as much as Eminem talks about Hailey.

So there's a minimum requirement on how much you talk about your kids on record before a rapper your beefing with can disrespect them in a song. lol

Well yeah, if you talk about Hailey in every other song its fair game to mention her in a diss track.

In fact, there's a diss track that Eminem made where Hailey's voice is at the end. She says something like, "when I get older will I be tall like Ja Rule?" and Eminem says something like, "No when you grow up you'll be taller". I'm sure one of the stans on the IC know what I'm talking about.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

I know right. Ain't it ? up that Eminem said in this very song that if he dies Haley will avenge him.

You ? ?
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options

U a hoe...biggie got a homeboy who ? kids...ja just did a obversation his mama a ? his girl a ? so halie might b a ?

no amount of secret racist tapes from eminem could save Ja after he said that, crossed a line you cant recover from and paid for it with his career
  • 5 Grand
    Options

Well yeah, if you talk about Hailey in every other song its fair game to mention her in a diss track.

In fact, there's a diss track that Eminem made where Hailey's voice is at the end. She says something like, "when I get older will I be tall like Ja Rule?" and Eminem says something like, "No when you grow up you'll be taller". I'm sure one of the stans on the IC know what I'm talking about.

Here's the song I was talking about. Hailey's actually at the end of the song. So if Em drags Hailey into the beef then its fair game to mention her in a track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmXTYu5Qvq0
  • blackgod813
    Options

no amount of secret racist tapes from eminem could save Ja after he said that, crossed a line you cant recover from and paid for it with his career

What crackers didnt care about racist tapes...they like eminem kus he white an he can rap...50cent said ? about ja kids its simple. Eminem is more popular
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    This may or may not be the right place to bring this up, but why was Eminem beefing with Mariah Carey and who do ya'll think won?

Personally I listen to more Mariah Carey than Eminem.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    This may or may not be the right place to bring this up, but why was Eminem beefing with Mariah Carey and who do ya'll think won?

Personally I listen to more Mariah Carey than Eminem.

Mariah murder him..an he was left looking silly...an mariah jamming
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    And Em, what's the doo-rag for?
    You never gonna have braids, you'll never know black pain

this line had me dyin
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Spending his millions and spending time with his Family ,
    New album comming soon. Touring with Ashanti.
    Better question
    Wheres Em or50 lately , Or Obie or banks , buck or Yayo ?

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    macadonwoo wrote: »

Spending his millions and spending time with his Family ,
    New album comming soon. Touring with Ashanti.
    Better question
    Wheres Em or50 lately , Or Obie or banks , buck or Yayo ?

50 only one making moves . rest of em doing ? all
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Here's the song I was talking about. Hailey's actually at the end of the song. So if Em drags Hailey into the beef then its fair game to mention her in a track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmXTYu5Qvq0

giphy.gif

This song was AFTER the Ja Halie line.
  • Listencloser
    Options
    Emeinem talks about her in the thread title song. What came first?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Wait, ppl are condoning lyrics about callin a little girl a ? ? Or its ok cause Em made her say he was short? These are yes or no questions, not much explanation needed.
  • Listencloser
    Options
    Wait, ppl are condoning lyrics about callin a little girl a ? ? Or its ok cause Em made her say he was short? These are yes or no questions, not much explanation needed.

He never called her a ? . He said her parents are pwt junkies so it's his fault that she will perpetuate the cycle.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody that thinks Ja got Em in the battle is deluded as ? , yes the line about Ems daughter had a shitload of shock value to it, the first time I heard it I had to rewind it 5 times because it was such a vicious line, but to think this line killed Em is downright laughable.
  • supergangster
    Options
    JA rule won the beef

End the thread

You can't be ? serious...

Ja winning the beef against Em, D12, & G-Unit yeah ok...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO_vk6w4uQM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE1TTxnY17Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bottf34Hr1s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxyC_JlSOTs

Admits 50 killed Murder Inc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwJ-DXB999w

Ja rule won the beef against Eminem

He maybe lost against Dre&50 but he won against Eminem
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 spoke on kids first "your little ? ass kids, I'll ? ' erase em' "
  • Listencloser
    Options
    Anybody that thinks Ja got Em in the battle is deluded as ? , yes the line about Ems daughter had a shitload of shock value to it, the first time I heard it I had to rewind it 5 times because it was such a vicious line, but to think this line killed Em is downright laughable.

After that line Eminem started pill popping heavy and his music quality plummeted.
  • supergangster
    Options
    Ja rule won the beef