Amy schumer tweets black men more likely to street harass you. !@#$% WHAT!?

Options

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

doesn't surprise me...

the black men hollering at her I mean

not that fact that she said it
    Is what she said untrue though?

I don't know. I am not a woman. But it's possible that black men are more aggressive. A study could settle the matter.

What we shouldn't do though is condemn her for saying that. It may be her experience, and indeed it may be true more generally speaking. It has not been ordained black men and white men and Hispanic men and Asian men must do everything equally.

It's probably because it feels more overt from a black male. Yt boys be actin timid and ? in their approach trying to engage in small talk where as (for me in my experience) we get straight to the point.

But I doubt we do it "more"
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i smash told me she was mcdonalds drive thru...n 3 dudes was in parking lot n one was like "ay ma come here" she rolled up her window n drove off
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    ? i smash told me she was mcdonalds drive thru...n 3 dudes was in parking lot n one was like "ay ma come here" she rolled up her window n drove off

Ok?

Ow yeAh when dude got curved he got mad...n his boys laughed at him

? was in fear of her life
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not surprised
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options

I don't know. I am not a woman. But it's possible that black men are more aggressive. A study could settle the matter.

What we shouldn't do though is condemn her for saying that. It may be her experience, and indeed it may be true more generally speaking. It has not been ordained black men and white men and Hispanic men and Asian men must do everything equally.

Found a portrait of you

il_340x270.667668007_2lh7.jpg

GET the ? outta here you idiot. That's not coonish.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Started watching that show "girls" with the wife because I was trying to find something 4 her to watch that I could get through she a nut but that show is od funny
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options

? will ?

Gonna have to break my rule of not talking to your ? .

You're a ? ? .

That is all.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People have really blown this street harassment thing out of proportion. Yes it happens but not all super crazy like it's implied. They got women so screwed up that they're scared to talk to a ? . Can't even stop to help a chick in distress cause she might think you're going to ? and or ? her smh. It is what it is though. Also I'm tired of black men getting dragged over this ? like we're the only race who does this. Man I've seen white boys literally force some chicks head in his lap and ? and everybody laughed it off like its cool. Anyway man
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She loves us that much man wow! For a race of folks who " Claim" they hate us soooo much, in the words of Paul Mooney: They sure do study us and keep us on their minds. Not surprising at all. Also, they know among their racists constituents, it'll get a rise outta the media and a few black folks for a moment. Chuck D said : Attention is the new currency. I'll be dam if it ain't!
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I do believe a lot of men can be alil too aggressive and at times disrespectful when they approach/ interact with women...but to suggest Blk men are the main perpetrators ...can't cosign that at all

Not surprised though she would post that

She posted a joke that calls Hispanic men rapists some time back too

http://www.colorlines.com/articles/amy-schumer-‘taking-responsibility’-racist-joke

And was also accused of exploiting the bodies of blk women on her show and making fun of "black women names"

Smdh @ her being one of the faces of modern day white feminism

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    People have really blown this street harassment thing out of proportion. Yes it happens but not all super crazy like it's implied. They got women so screwed up that they're scared to talk to a ? . Can't even stop to help a chick in distress cause she might think you're going to ? and or ? her smh. It is what it is though. Also I'm tired of black men getting dragged over this ? like we're the only race who does this. Man I've seen white boys literally force some chicks head in his lap and ? and everybody laughed it off like its cool. Anyway man

This street harassment is an agenda to attack blk men. The end game is to create new laws that target brothas.

They already showed their hands, when they had that viral video showing only blk, and afro latino men hollering at this wht chick...come to find out, they purposely omitted all the wht guys from the video.

Hence "why blk men street harras more"....
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black men aint afraid to go after what we want.

not being a sucka an trynna get ass is not harassment
    ..it's call being the object of someone's desire

No no no according to feminist just being attracted to a female is sexual harrassment. I can't deal with these stupid broads, can't even shoot at a chick on the street anymore cause of ? like this.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these are yall white queens many of yall ? over tho lmao

I was just about say cause I see nobody else was gonna mention it. Black men love the hell out of this gummy bear shaped ? . Hold that L

Who are these black men that you speak of?
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    these are yall white queens many of yall ? over tho lmao

I was just about say cause I see nobody else was gonna mention it. Black men love the hell out of this gummy bear shaped ? . Hold that L

We're gonna act as if, blk feminists weren't helping these pasty cac feminists, push the "you okay sis", and "holler back girl" agendas??
    Which infact is the same rhetoric, This fat wht bish is reiterating.

2. Low self esteem Blk women, are the reason these wht ? be thinkin, theyre the ? to blk men.
    Blk women with insecurities, push the "blk men love white women" stereo type.
    Most ? ain't even tripping over wht girls like that.
    Latinas and extoticas now thats another story. ;) ...
    Y'all see a miniscule percentage of brothas trippin over wht girls = all blk men.

3. Aint nobody checking for this ? . Yet according to you, every blk man wants her. Again, u pushing the same agenda yall complain about. It's all in ya heads.

A lot of blame to go around...And I believe this rift between Blk men and women is largely over exaggerated...

But come on now

So there isn't a loud contingent of Blk men who go around proclaiming white women make better partners than blk women????.... perpetuating racist stereotype that blk women are agrumentative and obnoxious