Lil Wayne speaks on retirement tweets; Even if Baby pays him, will not work with him again

Options

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Underpaid and overrated.
    Sucks to be both.

? dam lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    macadonwoo wrote: »
    Wayne should put Change on Baby and Slims head .
    Before they do that to him for real this time

What they gon do, go to Slim and Baby for the bread? :joy:
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll really need to stop hyping these black athletes and rappers as personal father figures then get upset when one of them says something stupid
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll really need to stop hyping these black athletes and rappers as personal father figures then get upset when one of them says something stupid

Who is doing this?

Also, should he not be held accountable for the ? he said?

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any black person with a platform who says "they dont see color" or "racism isnt as bad" like Lil Wayne, Cam, Wilson and plenty of other ? /misguided individuals receives an automatic ? EM. ? them ? .
    What their low key saying is "I am rich, so I don't have the same problems you broke ? do"
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any black person with a platform who says "they dont see color" or "racism isnt as bad" like Lil Wayne, Cam, Wilson and plenty of other ? /misguided individuals receives an automatic ? EM. ? them ? .
    What their low key saying is "I am rich, so I don't have the same problems you broke ? do"

It ain't even just a rich ? thing though. I gotta ? on fb talking the same ? and he's an aspiring producer... These ? just wanna close their eyes while the world burns around them
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh,hire a ? publicist to speak for you so you avoid saying dumb ? like "racism don't exist"
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    lmaoo ? blame Baby for everything

These noggas never say

? Lyor, ? LA Reid, ? *insert random Jewish ? name here*

nah im pretty sure people have mentioned other label heads when "screwed", a lot of times tho artists realize there are worse deals.

like someone else mentioned baby doing it is worse tho. ESPECIALLY in wayne's situation. regardless of any ? rumors about them, dude was a father figure to him from 9 and acted like a family for years.

What did Baby do ? Everybody assumes Wayne getting shorted? I remember an interview with Baby saying Wayne was paid like 100 mil? Now if Baby is correct, what Wayne do in music to generate 100 mil?

Hearing these ? speak about anything just made me cautious of ? they say especially in business. These ? will say Puff, Baby, Dame, etc didn't pay them but can't explain how

? rappers, rarely businessmen

U ? really got to read....the paperwork regarding his suit against Cash Money is public record.....also in a civil suit seeking damages ( financial) u have to itemize ur demands and it's value....
    Make a long story short, there s a piece of paper out there that details and itemize Waynes financial demand and reasons
    Even longer story short

I don't care enough to go find. Let me hear it from his mouth, not a document prepared by some lying ass Jew ? ...does that document that I'm not reading give me Birdman's side as well

You make a post just to say nothing with a weak attempt at condescension

Congrats, you played yourself ?

With love, eat a ?

U make a post asking why Wayne is asking for a specific amount of money....

I tell you there is a document that details Wayne s demand and ur reply is " I don't care enough to find it" if that's so why did you bring it up....

Idiots like you are the reason for the decay of our culture
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    smh,hire a ? publicist to speak for you so you avoid saying dumb ? like "racism don't exist"

I don't think that ? ass gremlin can afford a publicist right now...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    lmaoo ? blame Baby for everything

These noggas never say

? Lyor, ? LA Reid, ? *insert random Jewish ? name here*

nah im pretty sure people have mentioned other label heads when "screwed", a lot of times tho artists realize there are worse deals.

like someone else mentioned baby doing it is worse tho. ESPECIALLY in wayne's situation. regardless of any ? rumors about them, dude was a father figure to him from 9 and acted like a family for years.

What did Baby do ? Everybody assumes Wayne getting shorted? I remember an interview with Baby saying Wayne was paid like 100 mil? Now if Baby is correct, what Wayne do in music to generate 100 mil?

Hearing these ? speak about anything just made me cautious of ? they say especially in business. These ? will say Puff, Baby, Dame, etc didn't pay them but can't explain how

? rappers, rarely businessmen

U ? really got to read....the paperwork regarding his suit against Cash Money is public record.....also in a civil suit seeking damages ( financial) u have to itemize ur demands and it's value....
    Make a long story short, there s a piece of paper out there that details and itemize Waynes financial demand and reasons
    Even longer story short

I don't care enough to go find. Let me hear it from his mouth, not a document prepared by some lying ass Jew ? ...does that document that I'm not reading give me Birdman's side as well

You make a post just to say nothing with a weak attempt at condescension

Congrats, you played yourself ?

With love, eat a ?

U make a post asking why Wayne is asking for a specific amount of money....

I tell you there is a document that details Wayne s demand and ur reply is " I don't care enough to find it" if that's so why did you bring it up....

Idiots like you are the reason for the decay of our culture

I not only already sonned, I countered everything you said in that post in my reply

Simply stated for the the less elevated...rappers ain't businessman

Hoe ass ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My therapist told me i need to stop hating on Tidal and Lil wayne. But now this ? saying racism doesn't exist? What the actual ? ?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most people use anecdotal evidence to form beliefs and convictions. Wayne is a superstar and has always been a superstar for his adult life, so in his current reality racism doesn't exist, simple concept.

The same way y'all act like everyone else's struggles don't exist, all he did was give you a taste of your own medicine. He's telling you to pull yourself up by the bootstraps, because ? is fine where he's at.
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The same way y'all act like everyone else's struggles don't exist, all he did was give you a taste of your own medicine. He's telling you to pull yourself up by the bootstraps, because ? is fine where he's at.

You just pulled this out ur ass
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most people use anecdotal evidence to form beliefs and convictions. Wayne is a superstar and has always been a superstar for his adult life, so in his current reality racism doesn't exist, simple concept.
    Wayne also is an artist in an art form born out of the inner city and giving voice to people that felt like they had no art to express themselves.

at least now he is making it clear it's all an act and he really just a rich man no different from a rich white. so all those tattoos and gang flags and su woos, don't mean ? .
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same thing I said. Wayne said racism doesn't exist in HIS reality. But the Wayne hate run deep here so...
  • NothingButTheTruth
    edited September 2016
    Options

You just pulled this out ur ass

Nah, take a look at the other sub forums (G&S especially), there's a bunch of threads going around where people tell others to suck it up and refuse to believe their struggle is as bad as they're making it out to be.
    Wayne also is an artist in an art form born out of the inner city and giving voice to people that felt like they had no art to express themselves.

at least now he is making it clear it's all an act and he really just a rich man no different from a rich white. so all those tattoos and gang flags and su woos, don't mean ? .

Yes, he's grown out of the inner city struggle, and is now a businessman. It happens *shrugs*. He didn't work that hard to stay the same Wayne.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

Yes, he's grown out of the inner city struggle, and is now a businessman. It happens *shrugs*. He didn't work that hard to stay the same Wayne.

WTF?
    jay-z has grown out of the inner city struggle and is now a businessman and he won't go up on tv and say "racism don't exist anymore"
    GTFOH

what you are describing is not becoming a businessman and growing, it's called selling out

i can't believe on a hip hop board you really sit here and think, getting money and making something of yourself means its cool for you to sellout your roots

smh @nothingbutcoontruth
    peace im out
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money mihjt change you, the company you keep, and even your circumstances
    It does not, however, change reality
    It might change your perception of reality
    But the world is still the world
    You gotta be a ignorant muthafucka to even think otherwise
    And then have the audacity to type *shrugs*
    You ? is weirdos of the highest degree
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Wayne is not above being a victim of racism. Even Dr. Dre, a billionaire got them handcuffs on him because he is black
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options

WTF?
    jay-z has grown out of the inner city struggle and is now a businessman and he won't go up on tv and say "racism don't exist anymore"
    GTFOH

what you are describing is not becoming a businessman and growing, it's called selling out

i can't believe on a hip hop board you really sit here and think, getting money and making something of yourself means its cool for you to sellout your roots

smh @nothingbutcoontruth
    peace im out

Miss me with the ad hominem ? , but what I'm talking about is reality. You only care about racism because it's stopping your hustle. If it wasn't, you'd be in the same boat as Wayne, as would many others. That's the real truth behind this subject.

And JayZ has said something similar, where he brags about being the only black guy in the building, or how music doesn't have a color and things of that nature.

At the end of the day, you worry about your problems and try to solve them, and you let the next man worry about his. If Wayne doesn't think he deals with racism anymore or ever, then let him be. He doesn't owe you ? , and his perspective is completely different from when he was a broke teenager in a bad neighborhood.

Anecdotal evidence will always reign supreme with the average individual, so the majority of people in Wayne's position will come to the same epiphany. In other words, it's not that hard to see and understand Wayne's POV.