Awww ? ! Feds Trying To Go After Tariq Nasheed

Options

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really need one of you pseudo-intellectuals to SPECIFY what it is that is coming from either of those men that your self-esteem is too low for you to accept
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its hard to teach ? things when u insult them.

ijs...im trying to read all y'all ? and get where all y'all coming from and maybe learn a thing or two.

*shrugs*
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Y'all be some of these ? too much credit.

I think that's part of some people's issue with guys like Tariq and Umar....taking everything they say as gospel. You're not supposed to take in 100% of what anyone says without critically examining it to see what holds up and what doesn't. Not saying HC is right or wrong but to accept anything as complete truth just because it's a counter point to a system you already distrust is how people get manipulated

Just because YOU PERSONALLY do not fact check the information you receive, that does not mean that people like me don't

It's sad that you ? can never EVER point to anything specific when hating on TQ or UJ(and yes that's what it is, hating) yet y'all continue to deride for no reason

Because of this that just makes me think that your complaints are emotionally-based

Did you even read what you just responded to? Nothing in this post makes sense in regards to what I said. I didn't personalize anything, I made a general statement about someone hearing information that runs counter to something they already don't like and taking it all as truth solely based on it being the opposite of what they've previously been told. I specifically said I'm not saying HC is right or wrong as a qualifier. You responded with emotions on this one not me when i specifically said the point isn't about those 2 only it's about any and all information you take in.

Yes your statement was general, just like every ? on here that hates on either of those men, YALL CAN ONLY EVER MAKE GENERAL STATEMENTS OF HATE

Nothing specific, complaining and whining just to complain and whine

ONCE AGAIN, just because YOU PERSONALLY don't fact check ALL INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT A PERSON LIKE ME DOESNT AS WELL

It's that simple. You're skeptical but you're too intellectually LAZY to actually pinpoint what it is that you're skeptical about, so you kept your statement general

Where did I say I don't fact check information I take in? What would be the point of me saying it's important to fact check if I don't myself? My post wasn't even about Umar or Tariq or anyone who speaks on the same issues they do, but rather the audience itself who takes in the information or any information in general regardless of who it's from and if you don't think people mindlessly follow someone you're being naive as hell. So once again, you're responding emotionally because someone actually thinks it's a good thing to take a second to research the information they're being told simply because you have a weird obsession with the source of said information and can't separate the two.

This post is passive aggression PERIOD

Yes, you mentioned BOTH BY NAME, and proceeded to hate without stating what you're hating on

If you ACTUALLY researched what you're ignorantly speaking on, you wouldn't have made this post in the first place

I think that's part of some people's issue with guys like Tariq and Umar....taking everything they say as gospel. You're not supposed to take in 100% of what anyone says without critically examining it to see what holds up and what doesn't. Not saying HC is right or wrong but to accept anything as complete truth just because it's a counter point to a system you already distrust is how people get manipulated

You take any mention of those two that isn't ? riding them as hate. You have no objectivity when it comes to Umar Johnson or Tariq at all. Anytime someone mentions them w/o glowing praise you accuse them of being a hater. You're emotional as hell and fall into the same category of people you criticize
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

ijs...im trying to read all y'all ? and get where all y'all coming from and maybe learn a thing or two.

*shrugs*

I'm just being completely honest

All of these same passive aggressive feminine ? all said the EXACT SAME ? in the UJ thread where they tried to DISCREDIT HIS WORK just because he ? a stripper(as if that is in ANY way relevant to his activism) AND in the UJ verses pseudo-intellectual simp Boyce Watkins thread and in another TQ thread before that

"Be careful what they're telling you, they're probably lying. I don't know what they would be lying about and I have no proof, but trust ME(a nobody on the internet) when I say they're lying. Don't trust your own fact-checking skills"

In every thread I ask them to specify what it is that they think these men are lying about AND THEY NEVER DO BECAUSE THEY CAN'T. They're doing the male equivalent of the female "side-eye" ?

I can only repeat myself so many times before I come to the conclusion that I'm speaking with an unintelligent person

These ? are disingenuous and pseudo-intellectuals and they're feminine

I call it how I see it
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Civic you really have a reading comprehension problem
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Just because YOU PERSONALLY do not fact check the information you receive, that does not mean that people like me don't

It's sad that you ? can never EVER point to anything specific when hating on TQ or UJ(and yes that's what it is, hating) yet y'all continue to deride for no reason

Because of this that just makes me think that your complaints are emotionally-based

Did you even read what you just responded to? Nothing in this post makes sense in regards to what I said. I didn't personalize anything, I made a general statement about someone hearing information that runs counter to something they already don't like and taking it all as truth solely based on it being the opposite of what they've previously been told. I specifically said I'm not saying HC is right or wrong as a qualifier. You responded with emotions on this one not me when i specifically said the point isn't about those 2 only it's about any and all information you take in.

Yes your statement was general, just like every ? on here that hates on either of those men, YALL CAN ONLY EVER MAKE GENERAL STATEMENTS OF HATE

ONCE AGAIN, just because YOU PERSONALLY don't fact check ALL INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT A PERSON LIKE ME DOESNT AS WELL

It's that simple. You're skeptical but you're too intellectually LAZY to actually pinpoint what it is that you're skeptical about, so you kept your statement general

Where did I say I don't fact check information I take in? What would be the point of me saying it's important to fact check if I don't myself? My post wasn't even about Umar or Tariq or anyone who speaks on the same issues they do, but rather the audience itself who takes in the information or any information in general regardless of who it's from and if you don't think people mindlessly follow someone you're being naive as hell. So once again, you're responding emotionally because someone actually thinks it's a good thing to take a second to research the information they're being told simply because you have a weird obsession with the source of said information and can't separate the two.

Yes, you mentioned BOTH BY NAME, and proceeded to hate without stating what you're hating on

If you ACTUALLY researched what you're ignorantly speaking on, you wouldn't have made this post in the first place

You take any mention of those two that isn't ? riding them as hate. You have no objectivity when it comes to Umar Johnson or Tariq at all. Anytime someone mentions them w/o glowing praise you accuse them of being a hater. You're emotional as hell and fall into the same category of people you criticize

Incorrect

You don't like these men and you cannot articulate why. That is HATING

Once AGAIN you're talking around a topic YOU STARTED

WHAT INFORMATION IS NOT HOLDING UP IN YOUR OPINION? How many times do I have to ask this??

I'm asking you to SPECIFY why you are distrustful of either of the INFORMATION that either man has dispersed, and you STILL cannot answer my question, across multiple threads now
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Civic you really have a reading comprehension problem

Educate me then
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Also, can someone educate me as to what money there is in black empowerment??

Maybe you ? need to read the Kaepernick thread again
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    For a ? like him this is legitimacy.
    "I'm threatening y'all! Buy my DVD"

Why are y'all so feminine and catty??

I dont wana wear a dress but i wana sag my pants
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2016
    Options

Incorrect

WHAT INFORMATION IS NOT HOLDING UP IN YOUR OPINION? How many times do I have to ask this??

I'm asking you to SPECIFY why you are distrustful of either of the INFORMATION that either man has dispersed, and you STILL cannot answer my question, across multiple threads now

You can't pinpoint or specify where I said I don't like either of them. You're assuming simply because I said it's good to fact check information given to you. Somehow to you that equated to hating them. That's your lack of comprehension skills. I've never even offered my opinion of them, nor have I ever expressed one way or the other what I do or don't agree with. You take a simple question about either of them as a complete attack and go into defense mode for no reason. You're the same type of person you so heavily criticize. It's not that I cannot answer your question, I very well can and have before. I just won't with you because you're not objective enough to take any opposition to anything they say w/o acting like a stan.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Incorrect

You can't pinpoint or specify where I said I don't like either of them. You're assuming simply because I said it's good to fact check information given to you. Somehow to you that equated to hating them. That's your lack of comprehension skills. I've never even offered my opinion of them, nor have I ever expressed one way or the other what I do or don't agree with. You take a simple question about either of them as a complete attack and go into defense mode for no reason. You're the same type of person you so heavily criticize. It's not that I cannot answer your question, I very well can and have before. I just won't with you because you're not objective enough to take any opposition to anything they say w/o acting like a stan.

Cool please link me where you answered my question before
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

*shrugs*

All of these same passive aggressive feminine ? all said the EXACT SAME ? in the UJ thread where they tried to DISCREDIT HIS WORK just because he ? a stripper(as if that is in ANY way relevant to his activism) AND in the UJ verses pseudo-intellectual simp Boyce Watkins thread and in another TQ thread before that

"Be careful what they're telling you, they're probably lying. I don't know what they would be lying about and I have no proof, but trust ME(a nobody on the internet) when I say they're lying. Don't trust your own fact-checking skills"

In every thread I ask them to specify what it is that they think these men are lying about AND THEY NEVER DO BECAUSE THEY CAN'T. They're doing the male equivalent of the female "side-eye" ?

I can only repeat myself so many times before I come to the conclusion that I'm speaking with an unintelligent person

I call it how I see it

honesty is good but u just dismiss the opinion's of others if they are not the same as urs. a page back u declared urself to be the top historian here. u said u would embarrass us. that is not teaching that's is glorifying urself and being close minded to any information that differs from what u believe to be true. u are basically calling folks names and then trying to dictate the conversation. u cant answer my question cuz ur stupid and cant ? with me on a historical tip. drop the knowledge my dude not the insults. its folks like me on the other side of the computer screen open to learning.

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Micah Johnson plant

Wait so are we saying that ? didn't hit the Reggie Bush juke to outflank that pig like Jason Bourne....?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

*shrugs*

I call it how I see it

honesty is good but u just dismiss the opinion's of others if they are not the same as urs. a page back u declared urself to be the top historian here. u said u would embarrass us. that is not teaching that's is glorifying urself and being close minded to any information that differs from what u believe to be true. u are basically calling folks names and then trying to dictate the conversation. u cant answer my question cuz ur stupid and cant ? with me on a historical tip. drop the knowledge my dude not the insults. its folks like me on the other side of the computer screen open to learning.

I make factual statements on here that anyone here is free to challenge. Including you

Nowhere did I say I was "top historian" in my posts, please don't do that

And if you're asking me to "drop knowledge" then you should just put me on ignore because you don't read ANY of my posts in the first place

If you're as open to learning as you say you are then just check my history

I'm done holding hands for grown men. I'm trying to converse with people on my level of intellect and above

Like I keep saying, those who TRULY WANT KNOWLEDGE SEEK IT FOR THEMSELVES

If you wanted to be more informed on anything being discussed in this thread then you would be already. You have the internet

Once again, ALL of my statements that I EVER make are open to being challenged

Why aren't you asking @blackrain what his issue is with these educators? That would be the unbiased thing to do, since you're questioning me

And I dismiss any and all opinions that are devoid of a reasoning behind said opinion. Once again, that's called being emotional
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    ? is no respecter of persons. Why is it so hard for people to understand such a thing? Folks are going head long into hell because the devil has blinded your eyes from the simplicity of the good news of Jesus Christ. Gone for all eternity because of sheer stupidity that was cloaked with the veneer of "black pride". I just can't even fathom it. But it was written, so shall it be done. Amen.

? , shut the ? up.

Mad as usual. You need to experience joy my friend. It has to hurt you to be so mad all day every day. Help him LORD Jesus. Amen.

Yeah that's a clever one. Mad....yup, mad. Hit a Christian with facts, they respond with warm and fuzzy.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had to teach most of you dumb ? the real agenda behind eugenics/planned parenthood, yet you ? seem to think you know better than the people that are ACTUALLY EDUCATING BLACK PEOPLE

No you didnt. Shut the ? up. Youre an intellectual cesspool. You havent been run over by the 3 oclock bus yet? If knowledge was left up to you, 2+2 would =7, and id be eating soup with chopsticks.

I hate that brothas like you exist. There are hundreds of millions of you humans across the globe, but more than half of them likely have an excuse for their ignorance and irrationality due to poverty, extreme lack of education, etc... Youre just choosing to be a ? .

I hope your genetic line ends soon. Dont reproduce my ? . Youre the bird ? on a windshield that everyone needs to wash off daily. You ? ? ass ? . If you were in my circle, id beat your ass on principle every time i saw you, and the only thing you would do is order me a combo meal from papa johns in return. I want wings with extra garlic dip my ? .

? ass, mentally ill ass ? disgust me.

giphy.gif

• twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    I honestly feel sorry for some of these smart dumb brothers. They'll get hustled by anyone who says something they like or wanna hear. They'll follow them even if they are full of contradiction and have a track record of doing stuff that goes directly against what they're preaching. Whether it's these prosperity pimps preachers, entertainers, crooked politicians or pro-black race hustlers.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HebReKH82kE
    With these brothers you don't even have to have a proven track record or title to speak on subjects. As long as what you say sounds good to them, they'll follow you blindly. That's why these Oswald Bates brothers regurgitating prison logic and victim talk can gain a following. Brothers like orators.
    A former ? or janitor can become a minister at one of these mega churches. A failed rapper/ PUA guy/ ? or mack daddy can become an expert on race relations and 'black history' and speak for blacks. Hell, a white boy like Shaun King can speak for 'em.
    Opportunists will see a sucker from a mile away and hustle 'em. I ain't mad at them. If you can feed your family that way, why not?
    Slept on post...

If you are referring to Tariq, I would have to disagree with you on that. Tariq will tell you himself to research the things he says when it comes to social issues or government practices that people aren't aware of.

That being said, I don't always agree with his actions. I believe he is genuine for the most part.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Muhannad wrote: »
    I honestly feel sorry for some of these smart dumb brothers. They'll get hustled by anyone who says something they like or wanna hear. They'll follow them even if they are full of contradiction and have a track record of doing stuff that goes directly against what they're preaching. Whether it's these prosperity pimps preachers, entertainers, crooked politicians or pro-black race hustlers.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HebReKH82kE
    With these brothers you don't even have to have a proven track record or title to speak on subjects. As long as what you say sounds good to them, they'll follow you blindly. That's why these Oswald Bates brothers regurgitating prison logic and victim talk can gain a following. Brothers like orators.
    A former ? or janitor can become a minister at one of these mega churches. A failed rapper/ PUA guy/ ? or mack daddy can become an expert on race relations and 'black history' and speak for blacks. Hell, a white boy like Shaun King can speak for 'em.
    Opportunists will see a sucker from a mile away and hustle 'em. I ain't mad at them. If you can feed your family that way, why not?
    Slept on post...

If you are referring to Tariq, I would have to disagree with you on that. Tariq will tell you himself to research the things he says when it comes to social issues or government practices that people aren't aware of.

That being said, I don't always agree with his actions. I believe he is genuine for the most part.

This is what an unbiased post looks like
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vellum wrote: »
    Anyone who needs links to hidden colors, pm me. I have a reliable site i use for everything, including the hidden colors series.

Make sure you support them too by buying the dvd's.

@Vellum Can a brother get a link? If it aint too much to ask, I'd like one without any viruses or Ring-like curses. Thank you.
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

*shrugs*

I call it how I see it

I make factual statements on here that anyone here is free to challenge. Including you

And if you're asking me to "drop knowledge" then you should just put me on ignore because you don't read ANY of my posts in the first place

I'm done holding hands for grown men. I'm trying to converse with people on my level of intellect and above

If you wanted to be more informed on anything being discussed in this thread then you would be already. You have the internet

Why aren't you asking @blackrain what his issue is with these educators? That would be the unbiased thing to do, since you're questioning me

And I dismiss any and all opinions that are devoid of a reasoning behind said opinion. Once again, that's called being emotional

no one knows everything so I am always open to learning. u have kinda dictated the way this discussion has gone (both good and bad). I would love to hear ur view or anyone else's view.

you are right u didn't say u were the top historian....u said

"Also, post like these are why most of you ? will stay stupid for your entire lives

I think I've proven many times on here that really not many of you ? are seeing me when it comes to historical knowledge OUTSIDE of anything in ANY of the Hidden Colors series

Yet you pseudo-intellectuals still try me

Please step up and elaborate on your post so that I can embarrass you"

why are u trying to embarrass folks? make ur point and let others make theirs. it threw me a lil bit but whatever...*shrugs*

i don't have a reason to ignore u. i can respect ur views and hopefully u would respect mine. i told u before that i respect knowledge gained from a variety of sources and im not looking for you to hold my hand. everyone is talking about fact checking so i doubt anyone is looking for someone to hold their hand.

i am a historian in the traditional sense. that means i went to college and demonstrated an ability to research, study, and write about human history. i definitely agree with u when u say if u want knowledge u will seek it. i have done so for years at different institutions around this country as well as independently. i can tell you that my focus was world history. that is why when a thread like this comes along i am very much interested in what u all have to say because im not an expert.

im not here to challenge u or ur view. if i did i wouldn't use google. im old school. i actually know how to use the dewey decimal system. i would then research, study, and challenge ur view kate turabian style. im not here for all that though. im here to read the discussions and learn ? .

my dude im completely unbiased.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

*shrugs*

I call it how I see it

no one knows everything so I am always open to learning. u have kinda dictated the way this discussion has gone (both good and bad). I would love to hear ur view or anyone else's view.

you are right u didn't say u were the top historian....u said

"Also, post like these are why most of you ? will stay stupid for your entire lives

I think I've proven many times on here that really not many of you ? are seeing me when it comes to historical knowledge OUTSIDE of anything in ANY of the Hidden Colors series

Yet you pseudo-intellectuals still try me

Please step up and elaborate on your post so that I can embarrass you"

why are u trying to embarrass folks? make ur point and let others make theirs. it threw me a lil bit but whatever...*shrugs*

i don't have a reason to ignore u. i can respect ur views and hopefully u would respect mine. i told u before that i respect knowledge gained from a variety of sources and im not looking for you to hold my hand. everyone is talking about fact checking so i doubt anyone is looking for someone to hold their hand.

i am a historian in the traditional sense. that means i went to college and demonstrated an ability to research, study, and write about human history. i definitely agree with u when u say if u want knowledge u will seek it. i have done so for years at different institutions around this country as well as independently. i can tell you that my focus was world history. that is why when a thread like this comes along i am very much interested in what u all have to say because im not an expert.

im not here to challenge u or ur view. if i did i wouldn't use google. im old school. i actually know how to use the dewey decimal system. i would then research, study, and challenge ur view kate turabian style. im not here for all that though. im here to read the discussions and learn ? .

my dude im completely unbiased.

Why are you deflecting?

None of this post was relevant to the actual topic

So not only did you try and put words in my post that were not there, now you think you can shame me for how I post lol??

I REPEAT, if you're so unbiased, why haven't you asked @blackrain and @StoneColdMikey what their point is yet??

That was actually a rhetorical question. I don't like the direction this convo is heading so I'm just gonna end it until you post on topic
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Bruh a ? agreeing with you and you'll still think he trying to argue cmon FOH don't @ 'me
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Bruh a ? agreeing with you and you'll still think he trying to argue cmon FOH don't @ 'me

Oh my bad