The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with them both and while I think Game the overall better rapper, I think Meek could make a good track or two against him

I thought about Drake also tho so....
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    This just got lame real quick. ? turned it in to a Insta beef in less than an hour. ? whack

At least somebody put in a rap this time
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I ? with them both and while I think Game the overall better rapper, I think Meek could make a good track or two against him

Nosign...Meek is incapable of putting together a decent diss record
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    According to wiki, as of december 2015 dwmtm sold 350, Doc 2 + 2.5 sold 412k as of June 2016.
    With a metacritic score of 74/100 for dwmtm and 75/100 for Doc 2.
    But if thats "too white" for you HHDX gave dwmtm 3 and a half stars, Doc 2 4 stars.

Smh @ square s goin to wiki for their source

The only 1 who took a L is u nerds on the net saying meek took a L

• sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek needs to shake the ? -assness off; he's paralyzed because of the Drake situation, which would have gone in his favor if he had just responded promptly.

This is spiraling into a ? ass IG battle because he refuses to respond on wax. He and Game are literally in the same lane, with a similar fanbase and are lyricists. ? would like to actually see this battle for the sake of the sport but he's withholding that from us.

? unacceptable, he's better then ? this ? .
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    According to wiki, as of december 2015 dwmtm sold 350, Doc 2 + 2.5 sold 412k as of June 2016.
    With a metacritic score of 74/100 for dwmtm and 75/100 for Doc 2.
    But if thats "too white" for you HHDX gave dwmtm 3 and a half stars, Doc 2 4 stars.

Smh @ square s goin to wiki for their source

The only 1 who took a L is u nerds on the net saying meek took a L

Sorry bro, i dont follow snitches on IG.
    You'd think that becoming a living joke is an L but hey, you're the king of that on the IC so i see where you're coming from.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek needs to shake the ? -assness off; he's paralyzed because of the Drake situation, which would have gone in his favor if he had just responded promptly.

This is spiraling into a ? ass IG battle because he refuses to respond on wax. He and Game are literally in the same lane, with a similar fanbase and are lyricists. ? would like to actually see this battle for the sake of the sport but he's withholding that from us.

Ur fukin ?
  • sr_the_freshman
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Ur fukin ?

lol you mad as ? , did I pinch a nerve?
    You gonna cry in Marvin's Room my ? ?
  • sr_the_freshman
    Options

For those who nosigned this ....please direct to any Meek Mill diss track w replay value.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JsCPFZmE2c

If you gonna define replay value as some ? that will get spins in the club, then there isnt any argument because thats not what a diss record is meant for. However, Repo here was a cool record despite Cass winning this scuffle.
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    Why is Meek Mills the one constant in all these social media rap beefs??
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

So u didn't hear war pain or gave em hope? Meek killed Drake , woodface & hoe budden.....meek just knows there is no money n battling he's tryna make records not corny disses making empty threats
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

For those who nosigned this ....please direct to any Meek Mill diss track w replay value.....

If you gonna define replay value as some ? that will get spins in the club, then there isnt any argument because thats not what a diss record is meant for. However, Repo here was a cool record despite Cass winning this scuffle.

trash my ? .....what else u got...

and who the ? think about the club when discussing diss records, Back to Back was really that impactful my G?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    If Game don't publicly apologize, the Chasers better clap somebody or its over for the whole DC camp.. I kinda figured it was only a matter of time before Game and Meek bump heads, especially after Game and 50 officially squashed they ? ..

? be having allies and ? ..

You ? lame af man.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    If Game don't publicly apologize, the Chasers better clap somebody or its over for the whole DC camp.. I kinda figured it was only a matter of time before Game and Meek bump heads, especially after Game and 50 officially squashed they ? ..

? be having allies and ? ..

Y? It's over for game cuz he gotta clap stitches now that meek ? is WWE rap beef this stitches ? is real life....games knock out punch made stitches more stewpid cuz now he's showing up where game b @ n Miami wit gunz

i pull in the 757 & shut yo block down ? boy

his block. his grammar and his life is so broken you can't shut it down any further if anything you could only make it better.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So u didn't hear war pain or gave em hope? Meek killed Drake , woodface & hoe budden.....meek just knows there is no money n battling he's tryna make records not corny disses making empty threats

Nah
  • sr_the_freshman
    Options

and who the ? think about the club when discussing diss records, Back to Back was really that impactful my G?

Replayability is one of the few aspects of the game that is your opinion king. Repo was met with positive acclaim. I was making sure your criteria was straight before I provided examples, but I have a feeling you just don't really like the ? or his music in general so anything else I provide probably isnt going to do anything for you.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek puttin two lols cant be serious

Nah this ? can't b serious smh

10rnv3r.jpg

^ anybody who takes a ? wit a face butterfly tat serious is a clown just like game lollololl@ him getting that mc wannab butterfly ? ? covered cuz game knew he looked like a ? it was bad enuff he had a ear ring n his tongue.....no mann ha

calm your ? ass down. I'm pretty sure Meek got the twitter fingers to defend himself
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek is a battle rapper
    He came up off corny disses and empty threats
    That's what they do
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Replayability is one of the few aspects of the game that is your opinion king. Repo was met with positive acclaim. I was making sure your criteria was straight before I provided examples, but I have a feeling you just don't really like the ? or his music in general so anything else I provide probably isnt going to do anything for you.

ure changing the argument...the song was trash i never wanna play that song again = no replay value.....

by the way positive acclaim? most ppl laughed at that song...

again what else you got....
This discussion has been closed.