The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    So they went from Twitter Fingers to Instagram Vid Gangsters. Hardest crew in the game.

I Guess you not going to comment on Meek staying below Drake in TO while they played back to back all night? When he was on his girls tour?

Meek was right u nerds don't like girls meek was down stairs digging out the Canadian culture vulture Jews dreamgurl/labelmate that's the only reason he was down stairs.....meek was not thinking about Drake & his ovo tent camper ghostwriters having a ? tent listening party upstairs smh

Drake has dreamgirl
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk what Meek did but seeing as though hes been siding with Drake/50 this was bound to happen

I kinda seen it last summer when Drake & Game dropped the 100 song together
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

get off mmg ? u stay ? riding u ? boy nobody aint reading that long stupid ?

U r a faceless weirdo on my ? ? idgaf about u u r a faceless ? talking ? .......idgaf when u nerds call me a groupie or a stan on here when I know mmg ? irl & got pix making u geeks look stewpid .........stop worrying about me weirdo idgaf about ya faceless scary ass
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    So this ? Game is mad that Meek told the truth about Drake??

It would only be snitching if Meek had ghostwriters too, and he says he doesn't

So what is Game talking about? If Game has ghostwriters then I'm just gonna stop ? with his music just like I did with Drake

If this ? is over the Canadian culture vulture game is just a lame....but regardless of what this Wwe rap beef ? is over game will have a change of heart & him n meek will b takin flicks n the club n no time cuz game is a self admitted bipolar chipNdale tongue ring clown
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game is hinting at Meek snitching onhim about some female ? ....which costs him money
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    damnkp wrote: »
    Didn't meek tell on safaree too?

^ can't trust or respect a ? like that

this is facts
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

get off mmg ? u stay ? riding u ? boy nobody aint reading that long stupid ?

U r a faceless weirdo on my ? ? idgaf about u u r a faceless ? talking ? .......idgaf when u nerds call me a groupie or a stan on here when I know mmg ? irl & got pix making u geeks look stewpid .........stop worrying about me weirdo idgaf about ya faceless scary ass
    So this ? Game is mad that Meek told the truth about Drake??

It would only be snitching if Meek had ghostwriters too, and he says he doesn't

So what is Game talking about? If Game has ghostwriters then I'm just gonna stop ? with his music just like I did with Drake

If this ? is over the Canadian culture vulture game is just a lame....but regardless of what this Wwe rap beef ? is over game will have a change of heart & him n meek will b takin flicks n the club n no time cuz game is a self admitted bipolar chipNdale tongue ring clown

them ? dont know you like that . you took one photo fat trel and u think they ? wit u . u sounding like a ? right now . get your life in order

preach fam
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Seen 34 new posts and was hoping the trk was posted...... Nope! Smh

Black Chyna head the bomb... Al Quada

Game caped for Tyga during that Lil Durk situation 100% of the strength of Durk poppin' fly about Chyna. So... why is he now doing the same exact thing? Are Game and Tyga no longer cool either?

Yeah this might be a publicity stunt

It seems like he's shooting at a bunch of targets hoping somebody bites

Unless I missed it, I notice he didn't say a word about Durk though lol
    This

? was dope but ? just seems to be spitting for the sake of spitting

Edit, last bars solidified Meek needing to respond
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I skimmed n didn't see the actual diss posted yet, my bad if it has been

• damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tmz is saying its over the sean Kingston robbery at the club..game thinks meek told Kingston that it was him or his associates who robbed him
  • gee757
    Options

Ya a hypocrite cuz u support a snitch like woodface

http://youtu.be/Wx7pRvHs1M8

^ woodface snitched on nas n that interview

them ? dont know you like that . you took one photo fat trel and u think they ? wit u . u sounding like a ? right now . get your life in order

U r a faceless nobody u could b a robot gtfoh idgaf wat u faceless scary ? gotta say get me off ya ? Canadian culture vulture drakie mind

? this meek mill ? that ? game gotta ? stitches now or he's a ? ...stitches dun turned it up on the tongue ring queen & now the change of heart contestant gotta ride or die like tupac back now lollll
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This may be the best dis record I heard in years..
    Let's see what happens next..
  • gee757
    Options

This ? jus dry snitched on himself

So wat now that ? game gotta live wat he rap about & pull a drive by back westcoast rydaz style...& this ain't the 1st time rappers bragged about shooting @ game cuz the regime mobb did it 1st
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    damnkp wrote: »
    Tmz is saying its over the sean Kingston robbery at the club..game thinks meek told Kingston that it was him or his associates who robbed him
    Unless he super tight with Kingston, he had no bitness speaking on that situation

They both rack up countless L's I'd say they're pretty much related in loserdom at this point.
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ya a hypocrite cuz u support a snitch like woodface

http://youtu.be/Wx7pRvHs1M8

^ woodface snitched on nas n that interview

U r a faceless nobody u could b a robot gtfoh idgaf wat u faceless scary ? gotta say get me off ya ? Canadian culture vulture drakie mind

? this meek mill ? that ? game gotta ? stitches now or he's a ? ...stitches dun turned it up on the tongue ring queen & now the change of heart contestant gotta ride or die like tupac back now lollll

& u ? ride a label that run by a fake ass person so what's yo point ? boy
  • gee757
    edited September 2016
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    This may be the best dis record I heard in years..
    Let's see what happens next..

Meek already told game he ain't wit the corny rap disses especially when game is gonna apologize...... plus game got bigger fish 2 fry stitches has came back for revenge wit gun fire he ain't playing no games & now game is gonna have to b a real gang banger & bust back
This discussion has been closed.