The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• Doesntmatter
    Doesntmatter Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Aint no one scared of meek nor his chief . Them ? living a fairtale

Ain't nobody scared of a tongue ring queen x part time stripper @ the right track change of heart contestant ..... anybody game ever beefed with he ends up apologizing to them cuz he's a self admitted bipolar clown.... imean game is so lame he rapped 300 bars dissing woodface & gggg-uflop just to turn around & apologize

Atleast we kno game is about it . He done beat how many ?

But has he posted threatening videos on IG. And sent threatening tweets that he hasn't followed through on? Cause that's how bout it bout it the Chasers are.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    So they went from Twitter Fingers to Instagram Vid Gangsters. Hardest crew in the game.

I Guess you not going to comment on Meek staying below Drake in TO while they played back to back all night? When he was on his girls tour?

Meek was right u nerds don't like girls meek was down stairs digging out the Canadian culture vulture Jews dreamgurl/labelmate that's the only reason he was down stairs.....meek was not thinking about Drake & his ovo tent camper ghostwriters having a ? tent listening party upstairs smh
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point I think Meek Mill has accumulated more L's than Joe Budden.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That was posted before the does record was drop this morning

That's Meeks response to game 6hrs ago wtf is u talking bout weirdo......meek let the change of heart contestant know he ain't wit the corny 1000 bar 300 200 bar wack disses.....that's y the chasers is getting @ game now to let him know it's not a game.....watch game will b apologizing real soon it never fails wit that change of heart contestant

The man ask did Meek responded to the does record and you our of all people shouldn't call nobody a weirdo with the moves u make/made on this site.
  • gee757
    Options

Wait so having the #1 album n the country 2 wks n a row that's gold wit a plat single is a L? I swear wat planet do u nerds live on? smh
  • gee757
    Options

Wait so having the #1 album n the country 2 wks n a row that's gold wit a plat single is a L? I swear wat planet do u nerds live on? smh

No losing a battle to Drake and then getting ? on by both Budden and Game all in a years time is an L.

If u have ghostwriters u can't win rap battles i know n Canada y'all have different rules but over here n the States that don't fly smh.....& that ? hoe budden let some geeky ass drakies ether his ass gtfoh
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meek and mmg stay being the laughing stock of the industry...they haven't touched no one yet even though they be yelling like they bout it
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No losing a battle to Drake and then getting ? on by both Budden and Game all in a years time is an L.

If u have ghostwriters u can't win rap battles i know n Canada y'all have different rules but over here n the States that don't fly smh.....& that ? hoe budden let some geeky ass drakies ether his ass gtfoh

shut the ? up u ? boy
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Took this ? 4 and a half minutes to diss this ? . If the song wasn't hard I'd be ? right now.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »
    3 pages in and still no idea wtf this beef is over

This
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This seems so random
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seen 34 new posts and was hoping the trk was posted...... Nope! Smh
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    So this ? Game is mad that Meek told the truth about Drake??

It would only be snitching if Meek had ghostwriters too, and he says he doesn't

So what is Game talking about? If Game has ghostwriters then I'm just gonna stop ? with his music just like I did with Drake
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »

• sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Black Chyna head the bomb... Al Quada

Game caped for Tyga during that Lil Durk situation 100% off the strength of Durk poppin' fly about Chyna. So... why is he now doing the same exact thing? Are Game and Tyga no longer cool either?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Black Chyna head the bomb... Al Quada

Game caped for Tyga during that Lil Durk situation 100% of the strength of Durk poppin' fly about Chyna. So... why is he now doing the same exact thing? Are Game and Tyga no longer cool either?

Yeah this might be a publicity stunt

It seems like he's shooting at a bunch of targets hoping somebody bites

Unless I missed it, I notice he didn't say a word about Durk though lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this ? Game is mad that Meek told the truth about Drake??

It would only be snitching if Meek had ghostwriters too, and he says he doesn't

So what is Game talking about? If Game has ghostwriters then I'm just gonna stop ? with his music just like I did with Drake

Nah

But I don't participate in gossip so you'll have to search if you want perspective
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a Fetty Wap drag in there as well. Damn, why he bullying the singin' ? ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll wait for more details but off top this seems just as lame as meek dissing Drake in the first place
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So envy claims he knows what it's about. He said The Game is supposed to be on the breakfast club next week. He said he was gonna wait and let Game explain why
This discussion has been closed.