The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Game can align him self wit Mr stomach on flat flat & yeah he's gone plat b4 but none of that will ever help game do dwmtm 1st wk numbers & b #1 2wks n a row wit no machine push like last summer 15 now meek is the more relevant artist 2day... that's y game is starting this lame Wwe rap beef cuz he got a album dropping this is clearly promo for his next flop project so he's starting beef wit 1 of the top street rappers n hip hop meek to push it...which imma call it now it's gonna fail especially when game has his change of heart daily episodes & starts apologizing
  • Doesntmatter
    Doesntmatter Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    inb4 gee comes and makes excuses for meek

11sdvu9.png

Only a clown ? takes a tongue ring queen x part time stripper @ the right trak change of heart contestant serious jt will b apologizing next wk I'm not buying this fake rap Wwe beef......did u not c the crowd s reaction? They clearly didn't take gayme serious cuz this self admitted bipolar clown got a album dropping on some rap Wwe ? .......I guess since doja is back n good graces wit woodface he's taking a pg outta woodface book on how 2 beef b4 ya wack album drop........game is sick 1 minute this fake Santana crip Piru is having meetings wit the police talking that peace bs then the next minute he's talking bout beating a brother like the cops did Rodney king...? gayme! If meek was n the building game is a ? cuz y he ain't try to do meek like stitches n Miami cuz games fake blood ass know he would b leaking n them Miami streets the home of mmg

I didn't actually read all of that. But I did read the end. I love how you flip everything ROFL

So to recap. If Game called Meek a ? and told him to Square up while Meek was in the building. Game is the ? ?

You can't be a real person.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk what Meek did but seeing as though hes been siding with Drake/50 this was bound to happen
  • gee757
    Options

I didn't actually read all of that. But I did read the end. I love how you flip everything ROFL

So to recap. If Game called Meek a ? and told him to Square up while Meek was in the building. Game is the ? ?

I'm saying games a ? 4 pulling that rap Wwe bs onstage cuz he knows damn well if he would've layed a finger on meek n that Miami club he would've been laying dead n his own fake blood shot again like n 01
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm saying games a ? 4 pulling that rap Wwe bs onstage cuz he knows damn well if he would've layed a finger on meek n that Miami club he would've been laying dead n his own fake blood shot again like n 01

LMFAO wat world are you living in smh . Why ross aint do ? wen he got shot at in his own city . Why dont meek go find out who.killed his cuzin
  • gee757
    Options

That was posted before the does record was drop this morning

That's Meeks response to game 6hrs ago wtf is u talking bout weirdo......meek let the change of heart contestant know he ain't wit the corny 1000 bar 300 200 bar wack disses.....that's y the chasers is getting @ game now to let him know it's not a game.....watch game will b apologizing real soon it never fails wit that change of heart contestant
  • gee757
    Options

Right. Game should have used his twitter fingers like a real g

What kinda man calls out another man to his face.

Game lame ass got meek number gtfoh...
  • Doesntmatter
    Options

Cause Meek left Drake for dead right? ROFLLLLL

When has twitter fingers ever left anybody for dead?

How old are you? Just curious. Serious question.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Aint no one scared of meek nor his chief . Them ? living a fairtale
  • gee757
    Options

Cause Meek left Drake for dead right? ROFLLLLL

When has twitter fingers ever left anybody for dead?

How old are you? Just curious. Serious question.

Smh so now u squares is acting like meek ain't have that Canadian culture vulture running outta philly when his pop concert was over?

^ that's the dream chaser that chased Drake outta philly Drake ain't have no after party n philly cuz dline..... anyway this ? is corny cuz game ain't gonna do ? & hell b apologizing real soon
  • Doesntmatter
    Options
    So they went from Twitter Fingers to Instagram Vid Gangsters. Hardest crew in the game.

I Guess you not going to comment on Meek staying below Drake in TO while they played back to back all night? When he was on his girls tour?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Gee u must be a young ? cuz ur easy to believe these ? raps.
  • gee757
    Options

Ain't nobody scared of a tongue ring queen x part time stripper @ the right track change of heart contestant ..... anybody game ever beefed with he ends up apologizing to them cuz he's a self admitted bipolar clown.... imean game is so lame he rapped 300 bars dissing woodface & gggg-uflop just to turn around & apologize
  • gee757
    Options
    Who cares if Gunit knocked Gunplay out and threw him threw the air with no repercussions.

Dreamchasers Posted threats on IG. They really bout that life.

Gunplay was beating on Mike Knox n the end so woodface & the gggggay-unit lost.....& the chasers is not threatening game they is letting game know it's not a game there ain't gonna b no corny 300 200 lame bar disses like he b doing
  • RickyRich
    Options

Ain't nobody scared of a tongue ring queen x part time stripper @ the right track change of heart contestant ..... anybody game ever beefed with he ends up apologizing to them cuz he's a self admitted bipolar clown.... imean game is so lame he rapped 300 bars dissing woodface & gggg-uflop just to turn around & apologize

Atleast we kno game is about it . He done beat how many ?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Ar ab is still roaming the streets aint get touched let .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    You never answered me last time wen i said why meek got dean driving a jeep? And getting bullied in philly
This discussion has been closed.