Obama to black voters: 'You want to give me a good sendoff? Go vote'

Options
1235»

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    What y'all are saying don't make any sense.

Say that you're right and that Hillary would not be any better for blacks than Trump. I don't believe that for a second, but let's say that you're right for the sake of the argument.

Does that mean that you can sit this one out, or, ? forbid, even vote for Trump?

No. Cause Trump could be a disaster for the country and the world, that's why. The man is mind-bogglingly corrupt, has authoritarian impulses, threatens the rule of law, is breathtakingly ignorant, and has expressed an interest in using nukes. He is not even remotely qualified for president, and is a unique threat to the world.

There is a reason why even some Republicans are alarmed by the prospect of a Trump presidency:

"Given my military experience, Donald Trump does not have the temperament to command our military or our nuclear arsenal."
    Mark Kirk, Republican Senator.

“Mr. Trump has autocratic tendencies, and openly admires tyrants such as Vladimir Putin. In fact, his narcissism and cult of personality leadership style seem better suited to countries like North Korea and Uzbekistan than America."
    David Ross Meyers, former White House staffer under George W. Bush

“Mr. Trump’s own statements lead us to conclude that as president, he would use the authority of his office to act in ways that make America less safe, and which would diminish our standing in the world... Furthermore, his expansive view of how presidential power should be wielded against his detractors poses a distinct threat to civil liberty in the United States.”
    60 members of the Republican national security community

“I would sooner vote for Josef Stalin than I would vote for Donald Trump."
    Max Boot, Republican author and Council on Foreign Relations Fellow

"I would sooner work for (North Korean dictator) Kim Jong Un than for Donald Trump. I think Donald Trump is objectively more dangerous than Kim Jong Un and not as stable."
    Max Boot.

"His election would endanger the security of the United States and our standing in the world."
    Mark Salter, former chief of staff to Sen. John McCain

"I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilisation.”
    Tony Schwartz, Trump co-author.

Let's say that you're right and Trump is the worst candidate ever, how will voting for Hillary be a benefit to black people? I'm trying to have serious dialogue with you.

They know both candidates is bad fkr black people..

its that these "is we sick ? ?" muthafuckas know Trump is bad for not only black people but white people as well.. And they cant have that..

They cant stand to see boss ? suffa..
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

Say that you're right and that Hillary would not be any better for blacks than Trump. I don't believe that for a second, but let's say that you're right for the sake of the argument.

Does that mean that you can sit this one out, or, ? forbid, even vote for Trump?

No. Cause Trump could be a disaster for the country and the world, that's why. The man is mind-bogglingly corrupt, has authoritarian impulses, threatens the rule of law, is breathtakingly ignorant, and has expressed an interest in using nukes. He is not even remotely qualified for president, and is a unique threat to the world.

There is a reason why even some Republicans are alarmed by the prospect of a Trump presidency:

"Given my military experience, Donald Trump does not have the temperament to command our military or our nuclear arsenal."

“Mr. Trump has autocratic tendencies, and openly admires tyrants such as Vladimir Putin. In fact, his narcissism and cult of personality leadership style seem better suited to countries like North Korea and Uzbekistan than America."

“Mr. Trump’s own statements lead us to conclude that as president, he would use the authority of his office to act in ways that make America less safe, and which would diminish our standing in the world... Furthermore, his expansive view of how presidential power should be wielded against his detractors poses a distinct threat to civil liberty in the United States.”

"I would sooner work for (North Korean dictator) Kim Jong Un than for Donald Trump. I think Donald Trump is objectively more dangerous than Kim Jong Un and not as stable."
    Max Boot.

"His election would endanger the security of the United States and our standing in the world."

"I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilisation.”

Let's say that you're right and Trump is the worst candidate ever, how will voting for Hillary be a benefit to black people? I'm trying to have serious dialogue with you.

its that these "is we sick ? ?" muthafuckas know Trump is bad for not only black people but white people as well.. And they cant have that..

You hit the nail on the head. Trump is bad for everybody that's not a white supremacist. Bad for ? , Hispanics, illegals, etc.
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump is just trying to monopolize America. This country would be what he wants it to be just like a business owner.

What his true vision is will just be a thought until it happens.

I dont trust him because I feel the only reason hes running for President in the first place is because Obama was elected.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    You have to be a special type of stupid as a black person to support a man endorsed by the KKK.

It would be funny if there wasn't so much at stake.

David Duke endorsed Obama back in 2008.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2849318/david-duke-endorsed-president-obama-in-2008-no-one-asked-him-to-disavow/

FOH with this ? .

Even that link doesn't say that he endorsed Obama in 2008.

It's a very transparent attempt -- and a stupid one at that -- to muddy the issues regarding the support of racists for Trump. That support is real and quite considerable. There is a reason why Duke said that, for whites, voting for anyone besides Donald Trump “is really treason to your heritage."

You really need to learn how to read and to acquire some critical thinking skills.

Whatever you do though, don't bring that kind of foolishness to me. I will call you out on it.

YES or NO question. Do you think there are racists that support Clinton as well?

Probably. But, clearly, not as much as Trump, and not as ? .

Even if they were just as much, that wouldn't show that Clinton was gonna be just as bad for blacks as Trump.

Why this question?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

Max Boot.

You hit the nail on the head. Trump is bad for everybody that's not a white supremacist. Bad for ? , Hispanics, illegals, etc.

Misery loves company so......
    giphy.gif
    ....let that ? rock.

• smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right though considering if Clinton loses then the presidency will be handed over to Trump, a person that has disrespected Obama left and right with the birther movement, etc...
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So much dumb logic from the blacks in this thread.........

and so much manipulation of those dumb blacks by the undercover white racists in this thread.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

and so much manipulation of those dumb blacks by the undercover white racists in this thread.

Expound
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama talking that ?
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    President Barack Obama, "You didn't earn your legacy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3hEM98PHA
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/O the gawd Farrakhan

Almost shed a tear when he passed by yesterday being in the presence of a fellow ?
  • scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    This ? just said today to give up some freedom and embrace international rule at the un speech. I still cant believe i voted for this shill twice smh
    https://youtu.be/7Mv4r2Vw6zU
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Max Boot.

I said what I said as a thought. Trump will not be the better President for this country.

Hypothetically speaking though, if Trump was elected what would be the outcome?

This election forces you to think in that way if you actually care.

I feel forced to choose between two evils.

I feel Trump wants it this way.

Hes either going to say something crazy then resign. Or were in for as many changes as he can make.

What will the outcome be though?

That's where I was coming from.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scoop1215 wrote: »
    This ? just said today to give up some freedom and embrace international rule at the un speech. I still cant believe i voted for this shill twice smh

This video totally seals it for me obama is a 100% leftist idiot. World government is the dream of fools, slaves and tyrants this idiot is at the U.N basically advocating for it.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama is a beast too and ? his legacy. Trash ass ? .
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i can.....because you wanted to believe in a "black" president not an "african-american" president who derived from the same pain as you

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options

It's true, but I'm afraid that most of them are probably black.

Which is all the more reason to find what they're saying so troubling.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's true, but I'm afraid that most of them are probably black.

Which is all the more reason to find what they're saying so troubling.

WE FIND YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE TROUBLING
  • scoop1215
    Options

He's right you shill. Look at Detroit look at parts of Newark, downtown Elizabeth NJ, Chicago do I got to go on.
  • scoop1215
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

i can.....because you wanted to believe in a "black" president not an "african-american" president who derived from the same pain as you

Black, African American same ? Stop with this pc ? already African American, Chinese American, Spanish American etc. We are all Americans.
    To me I feel this is low key racial division.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

Black, African American same ? Stop with this pc ? already African American, Chinese American, Spanish American etc. We are all Americans.
    To me I feel this is low key racial division.

? amerikkka.