OffIcial DESIIGNER MIXTAPE ‘New English' (Out Now 6.26)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Never listened to his music, his name is ? too, post a track to convince us and stop making lazy threads.

Why don't you stop being a lazy ? and actually go listen to the ? ya damn self, nobody is trying to ya impress ya nobody ? . Ok his name is ? and you never listened to him so?why the ? is ya ? ass is here in the first place Timmy Turner? Eat a ? genius.

@Preach2Teach
    Ooooooooooooohhhhh !!!!!!!!
    SHOTS FIRED !!!!!!!

Pew Pew Pew........

Thanks for the heads up, that ? ain't man enough to @ me and I never would have entered this ? thread ever again if you didn't alert me to the bitchness of this ? , @iKingGodGivBiz you think you tough ? ? you are telling me "nobody is trying to ya impress ya" then call me a ? ? you need to fall back before I unleash the most etherous post in the history of the I.C, apologize and we can forget this mess ever happened.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Never listened to his music, his name is ? too, post a track to convince us and stop making lazy threads.

Why don't you stop being a lazy ? and actually go listen to the ? ya damn self, nobody is trying to ya impress ya nobody ? . Ok his name is ? and you never listened to him so?why the ? is ya ? ass is here in the first place Timmy Turner? Eat a ? genius.

@Preach2Teach
    SHOTS FIRED !!!!!!!

Pew Pew Pew........

Thanks for the heads up, that ? ain't man enough to @ me and I never would have entered this ? thread ever again if you didn't alert me to the bitchness of this ? , @iKingGodGivBiz you think you tough ? ? you are telling me "nobody is trying to ya impress ya" then call me a ? ? you need to fall back before I unleash the most etherous post in the history of the I.C, apologize and we can forget this mess ever happened.
    deu8euhenx2h.jpeg

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Preach2Teach
    SHOTS FIRED !!!!!!!

Pew Pew Pew........

deu8euhenx2h.jpeg

You do have that drake vibe doing on, never listened to Meek he also has a ? name, impress me and post a track.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

@Preach2Teach
    SHOTS FIRED !!!!!!!

Pew Pew Pew........

deu8euhenx2h.jpeg

You do have that drake vibe doing on, never listened to Meek he also has a ? name, impress me and post a track.
    And you're white probably with a Drake vibe. Stop trying to get other men online to impress you especially black men, you stay on that suspect cuckold ? ? .
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I think desiigner can take the game over and have a bigger run than future. He's young too he got way more upside.

Future is who he is at this point he's not going to get any better

Lol. Is this the NBA draft? ? are you ? on? Its just not that deep.

Future has too many miles on his body and he only has a few years left of his prime
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's in Apple Music now it's lit
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Overnight is a hit

• young luka
    young luka Members Posts: 280 ✭✭
    Options
    ? can NOT tell me they know what he's saying on most of them songs. No way in hell.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? need to be called broken english.....trash as ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    That's his normal voice tho can u really be mad at him rapping that way
  • young luka
    young luka Members Posts: 280 ✭✭
    Options
    That's his normal voice tho can u really be mad at him rapping that way
    but on some songs he's clear af and other ones he sounds like he's eating peanut butter in the booth

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    young luka wrote: »
    ? can NOT tell me they know what he's saying on most of them songs. No way in hell.

? love mindlessness.. if they see other ? doin the same thing it must be hot.. this is how corny ? thrives
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanted fam to make it but this was pure trash
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? need to be called broken english.....trash as ?

Say mane...dont you never in your life disrespect Smooth Da Hustler and Trigger the Gambler like that again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK5aeTgfIco
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Not bad honestly

Zombie walk ? bumps
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Make it Out
    Overnight
    Zombie Walk
    Talk Regardless
    Panda

All go. If you are listening for Desiigner for anything other that energy, melodies and beats you listening wrong.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Make it Out
    Overnight
    Zombie Walk
    Talk Regardless
    Panda

All go. If you are listening for Desiigner for anything other that energy, melodies and beats you listening wrong.

Or not listening to HIP HOP...? this ? making...an instrumental album...ol pooty tang looking ass ? ...ol rapping with dry cracked lips looking ass ? ..
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    My go to gym album