For all the old heads, was dating underage women cool back then?

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Man if she's 18 and bad I'm ? ,

oyy2a01iihzv.gif

Yeah..........we know.

@AyeB_

n6t4gadxqdja.gif

Yeah, we know that too.

She's probably 20 by now.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »

oyy2a01iihzv.gif

Yeah..........we know.

@AyeB_

n6t4gadxqdja.gif

? this ? need to stop ? around and let me ride his ? till I ? all over it!!!!

This isnt an old and busted thread. Take this elsewhere
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »

oyy2a01iihzv.gif

Yeah..........we know.

@AyeB_

n6t4gadxqdja.gif

? this ? need to stop ? around and let me ride his ? till I ? all over it!!!!

This isnt an old and busted thread. Take this elsewhere

Guess I'll be staying then
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Nah. Young hoes have young hoe problems. I don't have the patience.

Young women are immature and self destructive.

This is true. I ? with this 19 year old college ? a few years ago and that ? was dumb as ? . She was literally one of the dumbest human beings I've ever met in life......literally. she did and said some of the dumbest most ignorant ? I've ever seen done or heard said. The ? was a true bubble head. All we did was ? and eat and we really didn't talk about much when we were eating. When we weren't eating or ? she was in the back watching BET all day. I haven't watched BET in years. She was always on the phone when weren't ? or eating talking loud and laughing and ? . The ? would get excited over the most trivial ? . Idk what that ? loved more wine coolers or my washer/dryer set. Idgaf though b/c I only dealt with the ? on my off days and we didn't speak 5 days out of the week. The ? were amazing, the ? was good and the head was fire so I tolerated the simple ? . But yeah that ? was an idiot.

See now if you caught her at 15 you could have ensured some intellegence and the best of both worlds.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Nah. Young hoes have young hoe problems. I don't have the patience.

Young women are immature and self destructive.
    All we did was ? and eat and we really didn't talk about much when we were eating. She was always on the phone when weren't ? or eating talking loud and laughing and ? . The ? would get excited over the most trivial ? .

Was her culinary skills on par with her ? ?
    Idk what that ? loved more wine coolers or my washer/dryer set.

Why did she get juiced over a washing machine and a dryer? ? grew up in an apartment something?

Culinary skills??? Only cooking that ? did was warming up some pizza. She was a 19 year old ? popper who started taking her clothes as soon as we walked in the house. She knew what time it was.

The ? was in college and had to pay to wash her clothes at school so she was happy as hell to wash her clothes for free at my house. The ? was so excited/stupid that she would model her bra and panties when they came out of the dryer. ? was cool b/c she looked good in that ? and it just led to another ? session. Typical young dumb ? who just took her first steps out of her mom's house. The ? was legal, had some big ass ? , good ? and she loved sucking ? . The most money I spent on the ? was a meal at IHOP. As long as the ? was snapping and it only cost me washing detergent and pancakes I was all for it. The ? was a good ? but she was dumb as ? .
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sexual encounters with ppl who arent of legal age is just a power play thats been passed down thru generations, employed across all socioeconomic backgrounds, and if youre rich, or your mark has been sufficiently shamed, you can run around on some, "who gon check me, boo?" type ? . weve all inherited it, tho. hide ya kids.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    I don't see a difference between then and now. Pedos run rampant just the same now.

They are way more undercover now. But they are still out there. Key to all of this is those young girls are still using fake IDs to get into clubs and bars. The only difference is mfers is getting locked up for 10 years and have to register as a sex offender. So it is taboo cause the punishment is so high. Now you talk to a chick, you asking her specific questions if she looks remotely in her 20s. Who did you vote for i the last election? Who do you have insurance with? College loans? You still stay with your mama? Nah Im good!
    Teenage girls look like kids to me

I work at a uni and they still look like babies sometimes. They grown as hell.

old ass kneegrow post
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i like'em old and bold

• SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would talk to someone that is a few years younger than me but if a HS boy tried to holla I'd tell his ass to go drink some juicy juice. Dating underage people is NOT cool.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing is wrong with younger women
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    I would talk to someone that is a few years younger than me but if a HS boy tried to holla I'd tell his ass to go drink some juicy juice. Dating underage people is NOT cool.

For women it is a totally different story.
  • deadeye
    edited September 2016
    Options

True.

I was in Chick-Fil-A yesterday, and this professional looking chick walked in with a dude that looked like he could be her little brother or something.

She looked like she was about 5 or 6 years older than him.

23/24 and maybe 18/19.

It looked weird and she looked stupid.

Probably one of those chicks who doesn't understand the context of gender roles.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    The ? who do that ? though are usually ? who feel the need to control a chick and know a woman their age or older ain't going for their ? . It's easy to impress a teenager who ain't got ? of their own when got a little crumb. A grown woman ain't about to share no crumbs with a grown man and be impressed by it. It's them saving their ego from rejections by going for the easy ?

You can extend this whole theory to any man getting with a woman that has less than he has, which is the case the majority of the time people enter into courting.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

True.

I was in Chick-Fil-A yesterday, and this professional looking chick walked in with a dude that looked like he could be her little brother or something.

23/24 and maybe 18/19.

Probably one of those chicks who doesn't understand the context of gender roles.

Lol

Doesnt understand the context of gender roles? Expound...

Maybe she's just looking to have fun and the ? is good

It's a win, win

And I'm sure she doesn't care what you or anyone thinks about their relationship

You sound jealous
  • deadeye
    edited September 2016
    Options

True.

23/24 and maybe 18/19.

I'm sure she doesn't care what you or anyone thinks about their relationship

You sound jealous

@desertrain10

129m9gb36mtj.gif

lol, nice try.

I was sitting right in front of her and saw her glance at me a few times out the corner of her eye.

She looked embarrassed.

Almost as if she knew exactly what I was thinking.

No doubt I could pull her if I felt like putting in half the effort.
  • deadeye
    Options

However KRS ONE had differing view.

Cause girls look so good but their brain is not ready
    I don't know
    I'd rather talk to a woman cause her mind is so steady
    So here we go
    -Criminal Minded
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Aa_FKsKSsI

13 N Good Boogie Down Productions

Related video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAmAO9EG7mY
  • desertrain10
    Options

True.

23/24 and maybe 18/19.

Lol

It's a win, win

And I'm sure she doesn't care what you or anyone thinks about their relationship

You sound jealous

@desertrain10

lol, nice try.

I was sitting right in front of her and saw her glance at me a few times out the corner of her eye.

She looked embarrassed.

Lol

You probably chose to sit in front of her

And your staring was creeping her out

Regardless, women date younger men for many of the same reasons men do

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

True.

23/24 and maybe 18/19.

Lol

It's a win, win

You sound jealous

@desertrain10

lol, nice try.

She looked embarrassed.

Lol

nah.. ? date younger cause they want kids but not the stretch marks that come wit them..
  • deadeye
    edited September 2016
    Options

True.

23/24 and maybe 18/19.

Lol

It's a win, win

You sound jealous

@desertrain10

lol, nice try.

She looked embarrassed.

Lol

Wrong again.

I was already seated when they walked in.

Said it earlier, but she's just another example of a woman not understanding that her actions aren't gonna be perceived the same way as a man's.

Granted it's a double standard, but it's not gonna change anytime soon.

Like @BOSSExcellence said earlier, she's going against the natural order of things and doesn't even realize it because she thinks she's "empowering herself."

I blame you and your ilk for spewing that feminist dogma and steering these young ladies in the wrong direction.

@zzombie
  • desertrain10
    edited September 2016
    Options

True.

23/24 and maybe 18/19.

Lol

It's a win, win

You sound jealous

@desertrain10

lol, nice try.

She looked embarrassed.

Lol

Wrong again.

I was already seated when they walked in.

Said it earlier, but she's just another example of a woman not understanding that her actions aren't gonna be perceived the same way as a man's.

Granted it's a double standard, but it's not gonna change anytime soon.

Shorty's going against the natural order of things and doesn't even realize it because she thinks she's "empowering herself."

I blame you and your ilk for spewing that feminist dogma and steering these young ladies in the wrong direction.

@zzombie

? you probably changed seats to get a better view

And yes, unfortunately the sight or mere suggestion of a woman fulfiling the traditionally masculine role of being older, wiser and more established makes a lot of ppl uncomfortable

Sure she is aware of that

That's changing though as women are now making gains socially and economically

And hopefully someone's low opinion of her dating choices isnt keeping her up at night

Otherwise no where set in stone does it say women can't date a younger man
  • desertrain10
    Options

True.

23/24 and maybe 18/19.

Lol

It's a win, win

You sound jealous

@desertrain10

lol, nice try.

She looked embarrassed.

Lol

nah.. ? date younger cause they want kids but not the stretch marks that come wit them..

Someone with childlike stamina maybe lol
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

True.

23/24 and maybe 18/19.

Lol

It's a win, win

You sound jealous

@desertrain10

lol, nice try.

She looked embarrassed.

Lol

Someone with childlike stamina maybe lol

u buy into that myth? lol & smh