The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The beauty of having all those aliases is that you can stay alive after some get clapped, ain't that right lord ether.

You post your videos right after mine for the sole purpose of trying to bury mine..........LOL. I see you.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Green Party Endorsement from Ron Paul

Ron Paul to independents: Vote Green Party

Former Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) says independent voters should pick Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein on Election Day.

“The independents who don’t know what to do and who should they pick, I say if you tend to lean towards progressivism and liberalism and you know you are interested in expressing yourself, you can vote for the Green Party,” he told host Thomas Roberts on MSNBC Monday.

“Certainly you could say, ‘Well, I like a lot of what she says about civil liberties.' I like what she says about foreign policy. She’s probably the best on foreign policy.”
    Paul, who has sought the White House three times and earned the Libertarian presidential nomination in 1988, said he is not formally endorsing Stein’s campaign.

“I think there’s a little bit of misinformation there, as I haven’t endorsed anybody,” he said when asked if he was officially backing Stein. "I have mentioned her name.

“I haven’t told any supporters who are interested for whom they should vote. I have to look for bits and pieces in all the candidates and try to put it together and have a Libertarian message.”

Paul added that Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson could better present his party’s message to voters.

“On Gary Johnson, he doesn’t come across with a crisp Libertarian message,” said Paul.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    A Green Party Endorsement from Ron Paul

Ron Paul to independents: Vote Green Party

Former Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) says independent voters should pick Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein on Election Day.

“The independents who don’t know what to do and who should they pick, I say if you tend to lean towards progressivism and liberalism and you know you are interested in expressing yourself, you can vote for the Green Party,” he told host Thomas Roberts on MSNBC Monday.

“Certainly you could say, ‘Well, I like a lot of what she says about civil liberties.' I like what she says about foreign policy. She’s probably the best on foreign policy.”
    Paul, who has sought the White House three times and earned the Libertarian presidential nomination in 1988, said he is not formally endorsing Stein’s campaign.

“I think there’s a little bit of misinformation there, as I haven’t endorsed anybody,” he said when asked if he was officially backing Stein. "I have mentioned her name.

“I haven’t told any supporters who are interested for whom they should vote. I have to look for bits and pieces in all the candidates and try to put it together and have a Libertarian message.”

Paul added that Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson could better present his party’s message to voters.

“On Gary Johnson, he doesn’t come across with a crisp Libertarian message,” said Paul.

Ron Paul wants Trump to win, that's all.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Sorrow_? wrote: »
    thinking about voting jill stein this november, I like all of her pro's but can to seem to find any cons. anyone more knowledgeable wanna help me out here?
    she's an anti-vaxxer

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I've seen research say for years that tax fuckery is about the worst thing somebody can do in voters eyes. Trump diehards would still vote for him if he bragged about ? Ivanka ofc but this cuts on both the tax and "not as rich as advertised" levels
    i feel like some people haven't ever talked to honest-to-? Trump supporters. these ? are crazy. they do not give a ? about ? like this.

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allegedly the Clintons used the same tax loophole just in the past year or so that Trump did in 95.. but dont worry, no one will report that.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    allegedly the Clintons used the same tax loophole just in the past year or so that Trump did in 95.. but dont worry, no one will report that.

her taxes have been released a while a go clown also.. are you gonna compare damn near a billion in losses, someone on has responsibilities to his shareholders, investors and workers..who somehow convinced stupid white people that he is for them.. when hes only been about himself.. then i got a trump hotel you can jump off a building

and she aint hide or deny it.. Trump has used this tact for like 20 years
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Clinton's have been releasing tax returns since 1977 all the way up to 2015 something would have came out by now.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    lol Julian Assange trolling ? .

Obama must've threatened this ? .
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wikileaks bout to drop that fiyaaa

But will probably get ignored as usual cause we live in the age of individualism whede strangely enough individuals dont stand up for themselves....weak comfort zone era
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump ? on the vetsame with ptsd now....the ? is wrong with this dude? All you can do is laugh at him now. I've never seen a presidential candidate self implode like this. ? worse than Herman cain.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching the VP Debate....

And the game of dodging questions and insults continue.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This debate is LAME a bunch of He said She said
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pence got the hardest job in the world, defending Donald Trump's comments, lol. You can see his soul slowly seeping out with each defense.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    This VP debate been painful to watch
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Jesus. This debate is ugly
  • riddlerap
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

her taxes have been released a while a go clown also.. are you gonna compare damn near a billion in losses, someone on has responsibilities to his shareholders, investors and workers..who somehow convinced stupid white people that he is for them.. when hes only been about himself.. then i got a trump hotel you can jump off a building

and she aint hide or deny it.. Trump has used this tact for like 20 years

if it isnt illegal, i dont care
  • riddlerap
    Options
    20161002_hillarytax_0.jpg
    While not on the scale of Trump's business "operating loss", Hillary Clinton - like many 'wealthy' individuals is taking advantage of a legal scheme to use historical losses to avoid paying current taxes.
  • Peace_79
    Options
    Soooo .... 90 minutes later.

Have we learned anything?

pv28x1hgoo3c.jpg
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo Pence just said he would like o spend acertain amount of time on his knees a day. The look on Kane's face after he said that...Lmao
  • TheNightKing
    Options
    I think the VP candidates performed better than the presidential candidates. Pence definitely did better than Trump.
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The moderator tonight is a weak woman.
  • Peace_79
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    I think the VP candidates performed better than the presidential candidates. Pence definitely did better than Trump.

Pence >>> Trump

Clinton > Kaine
  • TheNightKing
    Options
    Kaine's face has been priceless, lol. I see a lot of those "When you...and...." memes coming.
  • Peace_79
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »

Pence >>>>>> Trump

Clinton > Kaine