banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that Jessica Jones worth watching
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

Ummmmm that's kind of a complicated question, it's very different from Luke Cage and Daredevil.
  • banginscrew901
    Options

Ummmmm that's kind of a complicated question, it's very different from Luke Cage and Daredevil.

Ok does it tie in with Luke cage?
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished this ? was dope af I loved thefight scene with Diamondback
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since we got this storm out here in Florida,ill finish up watching the rest of this if my power dont go out.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I couldn't get past episode four of that ?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would, just so you can pick up certain crossover references, but JJ overall is easily the weakest of them all. The villain saves that show. And if you've seen Luke Cage and Daredevil already don't expect the same kind of action. There's a lot of death in JJ but light on action.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Explain
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Well damn @ episode 7...
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OmegaSataN wrote: »

Explain

That ? is basically a soap opera bro, very little to no action, even the topic of the show is some ? men wouldn't normally relate to which is why you notice the opinions of the show vary on whether you are asking a man or a woman.
  • banginscrew901
    Options

I couldn't get past episode four of that ?

Damn I'm on ep3
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

It's more psychological thriller which I personally didn't mind. It also expands on why Reeva isn't around anymore and that flashdrive appears in it.

I would, just so you can pick up certain crossover references, but JJ overall is easily the weakest of them all. The villain saves that show. And if you've seen Luke Cage and Daredevil already don't expect the same kind of action. There's a lot of death in JJ but light on action.

Aight so let me ask you this what's the timeline of between jj and Luke cage cause Luke is messing with Mercedes the detective?

And when luke was fighting at the bar he had his powers. So does this series take place after the Luke cage series?

And I could tell it wasn't going to be that much action it's kind of had that mystery vibe. But she can kick ass
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So will there be a season 2 or nah
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    So will there be a season 2 or nah

Inevitably...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bobby Fish got me rollin!!
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited October 2016
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    And let me just say I'm sick of the ? ' cop ? .

? all these cop shows, glorifying these MFs violating peoples' rights and ? like it's cool.

That lady cop been pressing people and trying to abuse her authority since the 1st episode - ? that ? .

And, Luke Cage, with the ex-cop ? - I see you. I'm on the verge of calling you a ? for sticking up for those white-washed Asians in the beginning that you owed rent to.

That is all.

Lmao.

I know you being funny but I'd rather have misty knight on my streets then them other ?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shades was a cold dude. Straight savage in the last episode
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited October 2016
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

It's more psychological thriller which I personally didn't mind. It also expands on why Reeva isn't around anymore and that flashdrive appears in it.

Aight so let me ask you this what's the timeline of between jj and Luke cage cause Luke is messing with Mercedes the detective?

And when luke was fighting at the bar he had his powers. So does this series take place after the Luke cage series?

And I could tell it wasn't going to be that much action it's kind of had that mystery vibe. But she can kick ass

Luke cage takes place right after jessica jones cuz pops mentions them smashing. And the nurse talks about jj shooting him with the shotgun.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    And let me just say I'm sick of the ? ' cop ? .

? all these cop shows, glorifying these MFs violating peoples' rights and ? like it's cool.

That lady cop been pressing people and trying to abuse her authority since the 1st episode - ? that ? .

And, Luke Cage, with the ex-cop ? - I see you. I'm on the verge of calling you a ? for sticking up for those white-washed Asians in the beginning that you owed rent to.

That is all.

Lmao.

I know you being funny but I'd rather have misty knight on my streets then them other ?

Nvm I just seen ep 8. She was straight trippin

See what I mean ? I was just about to reply and tell you nah that ? is a problem.