Dating single moms = woat 75% of the time

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm by all accounts, a loser, and even a self-admitted loser like me, can't even find the time to date a single mom. Who are these dudes willing to deal with all that ? ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Get over it. Most of us are 26+ the likelihood of us dating a female who has a child is gonna increase the older we get

nl2t0577oghl.jpg

lol@ thinking those are the only 3 options.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Get over it. Most of us are 26+ the likelihood of us dating a female who has a child is gonna increase the older we get

nl2t0577oghl.jpg

Bag a air head 20 year old

Seed her up
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »

nl2t0577oghl.jpg

Bag a air head 20 year old

Seed her up

Bag maybe, but not worth seeding up.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Last 2-3 years the best women I encountered was with woman with kids.

@StoneColdMikey your madd young why would you date a chick with a kid?? ? that my boys wife wants me to date her cousin but main reason I'm not considering it is she had a kid.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I'm by all accounts, a loser, and even a self-admitted loser like me, can't even find the time to date a single mom. Who are these dudes willing to deal with all that ? ?

You can't help who you're into, or fall in love with.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's the lamest response ever. Actually yes, when I can get my wiener touched more than one every two weeks there is NO way possible I could be into someone.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's the lamest response ever. Actually yes, when I can get my wiener touched more than one every two weeks there is NO way possible I could be into someone.

That's not with all single mothers.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a delicate situation.

The best way to handle a single mom. Is to commit 100%, like a real man. No half stepping. Let her know you there for her and her kid. Help the child with thier homework. Keep the fridge stocked. Maybe knock out a bill or two if you got it like that. Right when they both get attached and rely on you, get ghost and never contact them again.

U a boss ?