The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well...

I tried to start a thread for people to explain why they support trump without mentioning Hilary...

and it got taken down...

I guess it is impossible to "support Trump" without blaming Hilary for everything bad that has ever happened.

Trump can't even do it ...
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Democrats doing the rope a dope right now.

While I dont care for either candidate couldn't see Trump as president ever.

With that said they going to lay a haymaker before the next debate and a bomb a week or 2 before the election date.

Then pull this back to republicans during later elections down the road.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Wait for it lol
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Malania Trump wore a ? Bow shirt to the debate.

GettyImages-613703394.jpg

CuX1-KTWAAAUo0U.jpg

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul Ryan tells GOP lawmakers" do what's best for you".Ryan says he'll focus on down ballots.
    House Speaker Paul Ryan says he will no longer defend Trump and will instead use the next 29 days to focus on preserving his party's hold on Congress.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/10/politics/paul-ryan-said-he-wont-defend-donald-trump/

Paul Ryan said he won't defend Donald Trump
    By Manu Raju and Dana Bash, CNN

Ffflonger defend Trump and will instead use the next 29 days to focus on preserving his party's hold on Congress.

Election 2016
    Nation
    World
    Our Team
    CNN.com
    Paul Ryan said he won't defend Donald Trump
    By Manu Raju and Dana Bash, CNN

Updated 11:35 AM ET, Mon October 10, 2016
    Paul Ryan Donald Trump split

(CNN)House Speaker Paul Ryan told fellow Republicans Monday he will no longer defend GOP nominee Donald Trump and will instead use the next 29 days to focus on preserving his party's hold on Congress.

"The speaker is going to spend the next month focused entirely on protecting our congressional majorities," Ryan's spokeswoman, AshLee Strong, said in a statement.
    In a conference call with members Monday morning, Ryan told members "you all need to do what's best for you and your district," according to someone who listened to the meeting.

Ryan did not say Monday whether he was reversing his endorsement of Trump.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ivanka Trump Faved a Tweet About Her Father Calling Her a ‘Piece of Ass’4dc6nkrdhauf.png
    xtvif46jwjqa.png

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Warren Buffet releases tax returns
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-10/buffett-challenges-trump-on-taxes-discloses-2015-return-data

Answering a question last night about his $916 million income tax loss carryforward in 1995, Donald Trump stated that "Warren Buffett took a massive deduction." Mr. Trump says he knows more about taxes than any other human. He has not seen my income tax returns. But I am happy to give him the facts.

My 2015 return shows adjusted gross income of $11,563,931. My deductions totaled $5,477,694, of which allowable charitable contributions were $3,469,179. All but $36,037 of the remainder was for state income taxes.

The total charitable contributions I made during the year were $2,858,057,970 of which more than $2.85 billion were not taken as deductions and never will be. Tax law properly limits charitable deductions.

My federal income tax for the year was $1,845,557. Returns for previous years are of a similar nature in respect to contributions, deductions and tax rates.

I have paid federal income tax every year since 1944, when I was 13. (Though, being a slow starter, I owed only $7 in tax that year.) I have copies of all 72 of my returns and none uses a carryforward.

Finally, I have been audited by the IRS multiple times and am currently being audited. I have no problem in releasing my tax information while under audit. Neither would Mr. Trump - at least he would have no legal problem.
  • Peace_79
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Trump on the issues -

Blah blah blah, it's their fault ...

Trump on personal indescretions

Blah blah blah, everybody does it ...
  • Peace_79
    edited October 2016
    Options
    This ? got me rolling for some reason.

Answering a question last night about his $916 million income tax loss carryforward in 1995, Donald Trump stated that "Warren Buffett took a massive deduction." Mr. Trump says he knows more about taxes than any other human. He has not seen my income tax returns. But I am happy to give him the facts.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Lol there's people that actually think like Alex Jones.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Trump has pretty told these right wing, racist, conspiracy theorist nuts that's it OK to come outta the shadows. They see him as their leader.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I said this last night, before i knew those stupid ? who were allegedly assaulted allowed themselves to be carried on the stage by their ? by Trump.. no sympathy for these hoes... i call em what they are they earned that title by prostituting themselves out to Trump
  • Peace_79
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    xsnsl0advbyo.png

Welp...truce off. Lol.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Trump has pretty told these right wing, racist, conspiracy theorist nuts that's it OK to come outta the shadows. They see him as their leader.

Nah, in this case, Alex Jones has been known for years for being a wacko
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Donald Trump loses to Clinton, he just going to blame in on Republican establishment .
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2,000 more hillary emails dropped
  • Peace_79
    edited October 2016
    Options
    http://www.vox.com/first-person/2016/10/10/13230346/donald-trump-locker-room-talk-chris-kluwe

Dear Donald Trump,

Last Friday, audio leaked of you making incredibly demeaning comments about women and bragging about sexual assault. When asked to justify your statements, you claimed that this was "locker room talk," and it's just how guys speak about women.

You're wrong, and only the type of wrong an over-tanned ham hock like yourself can accomplish, plummeting past the morass of gross incivility into the abyss of depraved sociopathy.

How do I know this? Simple. I was in an NFL locker room for eight years, the very definition of the macho, alpha male environment you're so feebly trying to evoke to protect yourself, and not once did anyone approach your breathtaking depths of arrogant imbecility. Oh, sure, we had some dumb guys, and some guys I wouldn't want to hang out with on any sort of regular basis, but we never had anyone say anything as foul and demeaning as you did on that tape, and, hell, I played a couple years with a guy who later turned out to be a serial ? . Even he never talked like that...

Now, Donald, I'm sure you're wondering just what it is we talk about in a professional locker room, if we don't spend all our time regarding 50 percent of the population as mobile ? receptacles eagerly awaiting our tiny-handed grasp on their love lapels. I shall educate you!

We talk about our families. We talk about our significant others, our children, and our parents. We talk about our fears that if a ? wannabe who can't even string together a coherent statement on domestic policy becomes president, what that might mean for those of us who are married to a member of a minority community, or are a member of a minority community, or have children going to schools where hopefully nobody screams racial epithets at them or tells them to go back to [insert foreign country they couldn't identify on a map here].

We talk about travel. We talk about the cities we've seen, the stadiums we've played in, what vacations we might take in the offseason. We talk about what country might make a good safe haven if a Russian-backed presidential candidate whose foreign policy agenda can best be described as "gross negligence mixed with a spicy dash of treason" were to have control of our nation's nuclear arsenal, and whether his stubby little baby fingers are strong enough to push in the launch codes on sturdy military-grade hardware...

We don't double down on a ? play simply because a small portion of the fan base got excited by it. We don't try to carve the team apart from the inside to appease a certain position group. We don't blame our mistakes on something someone else did, because if we do any of those things, we lose, something you've become intimately familiar with on a personal, financial, and political level, and I'm not having too many difficulties reviewing how that happened to you on the game film.

So let me conclude with some advice for you, Donald. The next time you want to claim that something is "locker room talk," take a moment to recognize the fact that were you in an actual locker room, you would be universally reviled as a cancerous, egotistical train wreck of a disgrace that no team could possibly find the time to employ and, honestly, would never even have on their draft board to begin with.

I've been in locker rooms, Donald, and you're the type of narcissistic, pants-soiling ? eruption that just doesn't belong. Even football players are smart enough to know that.

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Trump knows he's not going to win, this is just him setting the platform so he can sell books and do public speaking events after this. He knows without a doubt he has absolutely no shot. Hillary is just going to sit back and enjoy the ride to the white house.

At this point Trump is just saying anything he wants because he knows he's not going to win and doesn't actually want to be President. If he wanted to he would have run very differently on the general. This is going to be a sweep for Hillary Clinton.

I said this 2 months ago it's a win win for the Donald. He'll get book deals, public speaking appearances, and I look for a documentary on this election in the future to that Donald will be paid for handsomely.

Trump is low key ? on the GOP I believe they'll lose some Senate seats it is very good chance it might even swing back to Democrat majority which is good with a Democratic president.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Disagree ,He was gonna get that anyway there is nothing different than what he did in the primaries he is the operation. He is delusional/narcissistic to believe he is a winner and will win.. this is not him committing suicide this is him being him.
  • Peace_79
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Who in their right minds would read that book?

Damn ... now that I think about it -

Who in their right minds wouldn't read that book?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    I think him and Edelsen...Alden...the muthafucca who got booted outta Fox are setting up to launch their own media company. That I do believe
  • playmaker88
    Options