• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    the pole is probably the most overrated aspect of the strip club experience

yet broads get them drilled in their houses to be just like them

that's the reason why this pole dancing wave picked up, because of strippers

Now muthafuckas wanna act like this was something they've been interested in all along

that's the 100% truth.... ? acting like they been studying sacred the art of pole dancing from the ancient indian tribe of imaginatia for several hundred years, and want to express their creative and spiritual auras.....

foh

you saw a ? named sparkle climb that ? on thirsty thursdays, and drop down into a full split while ? was confessing their hearts and throwing dollars, and got inspired

freak nasty ? always trying to turn some freak nasty ? into something classy...
    ? ...
    outta...
    here.....

LMAO

thirsty Thursday

LMAO
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's a better pole dancer than Khaleesi
    @Khaleesi
    PRIVACY AND COMMUNICATION PROPERTY ENDS ONCE YOU POST A VID OF SAID PRIVATE ACTIVITY.

As the IC polls demonstrate, THERE ARE A LOT OF OPINIONS. These opinions... YOU WILL HAVE TO RESPECT IT. If you or this woman dont like the opinion of others... THEN DONT POST ? ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY.

Why on earth a woman will post a vid of herself HALF NAKED with her HALF NAKED daughter on a POLE to the public of the connected planer Earth?

That moment doesnt belongs to us. It PRIVATE.

Then she gon cry when a ? geek gets arouse and try to reach her daughter. Then she gon cry if men and women, based on there beliefs, call her a ? ?
    She has to deal with it and take the lesson for the future : WHAT IS PRIVATE STAYS PRIVATE.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's a better pole dancer than Khaleesi
    Trillfate wrote: »
    ok...
    so I finally watched the video
    it was not problematic to me

on the other hand...
    I have a ? daughter and a niece (so I'm sensitive to women's issues lol)
    I can understand why ppl think the worst.
    the idea alone is repugnant. it is asking a lot to ask people to disassociate poles from strip clubs and sex.
    so this specific case aint worthy of uproar.
    however, if presented with the idea of incorporating 'pole dancing' into your childs life, I can see people being upset at the notion alone.

Has anyone explained how poledancing can be disassociated from sex?
    Yes.
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/a6uGIMXBB3o

Elegance, poise, art

coming in here with this ?
    ? , did you post a chick for the day?
    What u mean "this ? " ?

That's the entire point bruh. ? yalls stigma..

Yalls sexualized perceptions can not discredit that young woman's skill, hard work and dedication to her craft..
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair: i see nothing wrong here

Now muthafuckas wanna act like this was something they've been interested in all along

that's the 100% truth.... ? acting like they been studying sacred the art of pole dancing from the ancient indian tribe of imaginatia for several hundred years, and want to express their creative and spiritual auras.....

foh

you saw a ? named sparkle climb that ? on thirsty thursdays, and drop down into a full split while ? was confessing their hearts and throwing dollars, and got inspired

? ...
    outta...
    here.....

I never even been to a strip club when i took up pole classes back in '13.

Honestly, this is what inspired me.

https://youtu.be/uZ-M7HvM_G0
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    jono wrote: »

They trying to class it up.

Truth be told anything can become sexual. Dancing in general has become sexualized.

The problem here is that using pole dancing in lieu of other dances creates an awkward situation.

Why not ballet or African dance?
    Why not salsa or the tango?

Dancing is exercise and an art form...fine. I don't disagree but I think when you record something you leaving it to the observe to judge and if the observer sees something inappropriate expect blow back.

what about that old saying women have.." if he can move like that, he can move in the sack"

men think the same ? .

men sexualize dance just like women do.

do the bachata, salsa or rhumba an know what your doing... chick fall in bed. saying they liked the way the man controlled her body.

this is what I heard
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yall seen my videos. My husband hardly flinches when I'm on the pole. I have never "performed" for him either.

Some of y'all just have extremely perverted minds and care too much of what other people think.

Case closed.

this is weird as ? homie... but troll away...

she said that ? like it's something to be proud of :s

I agree with Pablo, those videos were not sexy

Lol, funny last week when I said Khaleesi wasn't sexually appealing she was in her feelings tho
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

They trying to class it up.

Truth be told anything can become sexual. Dancing in general has become sexualized.

The problem here is that using pole dancing in lieu of other dances creates an awkward situation.

Why not ballet or African dance?
    Why not salsa or the tango?

Dancing is exercise and an art form...fine. I don't disagree but I think when you record something you leaving it to the observe to judge and if the observer sees something inappropriate expect blow back.

what about that old saying women have.." if he can move like that, he can move in the sack"

men think the same ? .

men sexualize dance just like women do.

do the bachata, salsa or rhumba an know what your doing... chick fall in bed. saying they liked the way the man controlled her body.

this is what I heard

To some extent that's true.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

foh

? ...
    outta...
    here.....

LMAO

thirsty Thursday

LMAO

i'm just saying bruh, ? really in here tryna to turn dancing on a pole into a family activity just cuz they don't wanna admit they like to do freak nasty ? ....

i bet you $10 and a doughnut the chick from the op prolly one of the freakiest karma sutra tantric sex having ? you'd ever encounter... one of them chicks who be meditating and have hour long orgasms....

it's always them naked ass artsy chicks...they be the freakiest ones.....always on some

"just shed you inhibitions, become one with yourself"

? know the real....

I have also heard this
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul: this looks inappropriate
    The art the club girls.
    mxbKjE1.gif

You guys better signup to your local pottery class, drawing class, painting class, etc. today!!
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

foh

? ...
    outta...
    here.....

LMAO

thirsty Thursday

LMAO

i'm just saying bruh, ? really in here tryna to turn dancing on a pole into a family activity just cuz they don't wanna admit they like to do freak nasty ? ....

i bet you $10 and a doughnut the chick from the op prolly one of the freakiest karma sutra tantric sex having ? you'd ever encounter... one of them chicks who be meditating and have hour long orgasms....

it's always them naked ass artsy chicks...they be the freakiest ones.....always on some

"just shed you inhibitions, become one with yourself"

? know the real....
    Are you saying these type of women can't also be caring mothers that like to spin no the pole with their kids or does everything in they life have to be 'sexualized'
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ok...
    so I finally watched the video
    it was not problematic to me

on the other hand...
    I have a ? daughter and a niece (so I'm sensitive to women's issues lol)
    I can understand why ppl think the worst.
    the idea alone is repugnant. it is asking a lot to ask people to disassociate poles from strip clubs and sex.
    so this specific case aint worthy of uproar.
    however, if presented with the idea of incorporating 'pole dancing' into your childs life, I can see people being upset at the notion alone.

Has anyone explained how poledancing can be disassociated from sex?
    Yes.
    https://youtu.be/a6uGIMXBB3o

Elegance, poise, art

coming in here with this ?
    ? , did you post a chick for the day?
    What u mean "this ? " ?

That's the entire point bruh. ? yalls stigma..

Yalls sexualized perceptions can not discredit that young woman's skill, hard work and dedication to her craft..

respecting her craft is one thing..
    seduction is another.

I know you pulled some bad chicks but you telling me ...if you walking into your bedroom an your lady ass gripping the pole, you gonna say " nice move. now let's get lunch"

? ...you pounding her out then make her go get you lunch while telling her " she brought this on herself"
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    naw, my son dances bruh....

the little homie was doing his ballet thing and having a blast with it, and i was cool with that..i'm open minded as ? ....

but if they threw a tutu or a leotard on the kid.....imma have to draw the line.....

I'ma keep it a buck - I'm honestly shocked you would let your son do ballet.

would you let yours?

Yeah.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    y'all got Brother @cain throwing his pearls all over the office
    stop it with this filth flarn filth!

'Heeey, Felt Forum! ? , ? , snot! Goodnight! Suck my ? !'.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    next thread: fair or foul: bathing naked with your child of the opposite sex.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    I swear y'all make the simplest ? super complicated...and the ? that is super complicated, y'all try to oversimplify.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear y'all make the simplest ? super complicated...and the ? that is super complicated, y'all try to oversimplify.

man you got ? doing history reports in here talking about the origins of man and what not just to justify some hoe ? .....

if that's not some over-complicating i don't know what it is
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the ladies who support this, Would you let your daughter do an "elegant" poledance for her school talent show?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the ladies who support this, Would you let your daughter do an "elegant" poledance for her school talent show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRSUS4WZO5Q
  • mryounggun
    Options

man you got ? doing history reports in here talking about the origins of man and what not just to justify some hoe ? .....

if that's not some over-complicating i don't know what it is

I don't mean just the people on your side of the argument. People on my side are making this ? over-complicated as well.

But all things being equal, I don't think someone bringing up the fact that 'pole dancing' has roots in cultural ? that is far from sexual is over-complicating things. I get it though.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall seen my videos. My husband hardly flinches when I'm on the pole. I have never "performed" for him either.

Some of y'all just have extremely perverted minds and care too much of what other people think.

Case closed.

You never performed for your husband? So those videos were for strangers only?

Word of advise young lady, do with it what you want, but in your next relationship, make sure you show your partner more attention than you do strangers. Or, if you're going to entertain or perform for strangers make sure you entertain and perform for your man even more.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    This can't be life.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if anything the real insecure people in this thread are the ones who are ashamed they like popping their ? wide open with their kids on a pole, and want to make it seem like something wholesome so they won't feel guilty about it....

next thread gonna be about how it's sensual to have your partner ? on you

i mean is there really anything closer than bathing in the ? of a loved one? why yall want everything to be so ? ?

Ain't nothin wrong wit being ? 'd on...or in.