Fair or Foul: Mother/Daughter pole dancing

Options
Trillfate
Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
This woman receives a lot of backlash for her videos of her and her daughter pole dancing

Fair or Foul: Mother/Daughter pole dancing 55 votes

Fair: i see nothing wrong here
21%
5th LetterTrillaaaaaabigduece69mryounggunBiblicalAtheist OuncemanLord_Hades_08genocidecutterInglewood_BmanofmorehouseMistyKnight mrtdb 12 votes
Foul: this looks inappropriate
63%
DupacBender RodriguezMrMinimalistgnsblakfyahkinglord nemesisaneed123d.greendnyce215700babelipsssillestni99ainneKwan DaiMr.LVKoltrainLPastits....JOHN Bgdatruth2.0CainAjackson17 35 votes
She's a better pole dancer than Khaleesi
14%
Max.1CK1SValentinez A. KaiserCashmoneyDuxTrillfateblackgod813LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYD0wn 8 votes

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @Khaleesi calls that a Mexican special
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Khaleesi ? was WACK lmao
  • Trillfate
    Options
    @ap21 speak on it...
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You don't need the park or ABCs just learn this pole"

And who pole dances to the great Bob Marley?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey! Gotta start these future hoes out when they young!

At least she's not teaching her how to split the pole *shrug*
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mmmm...I don't know about all that.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hoe in training
  • Trillfate
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Other
    Idc

@BoyPussy but would u do it with your child if you were into pole dancing?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @ap21 speak on it...

i mean, what if the shoe was on the other foot, and it was a video of a dude doing something that was deemed age inappropriate for a young boy? I would feel the same way.

If somehow, her daughter found her way to the pole on her own when she got older...cool...but it wont be b/c her mother encouraged the behavior as a young child.

I just think there are a ton of other activities you can do with a young child that encourages and strengthens bonding and dancing on a pole aint NOwhere on that list

• Kat
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »

I think this is different than actually teaching a young girl how to work the pole. The movements in pole dancing are very sensual and have a sexual vibe. I don't think that's appropriate.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    If I had a daughter and her mom had her on a pole I'd beat the momma's ass

Is it the pole itself or maybe its because the baby had no shirt?
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched all the videos... Kind of on the fence... It wasn't done in poor taste.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »

I think this is different than actually teaching a young girl how to work the pole. The movements in pole dancing are very sensual and have a sexual vibe. I don't think that's appropriate.

@kat
    The sexual moves you speak of is the corrupt version of pole.

The true art forms of pole are the epitome of elegance.

Why do you think it's becoming mainstream and everyone and their mama is interested in taking pole classes. Good morning America wouldn't promote whorish activities on national TV. If everyone can ? the stigma and see the true beauty of pole then this wouldn't be a controversy at all.

• Kat
    Options
    Mmhmm..well lemme tell you, when you post them pole dancing videos my mind is not taken to an artistic place.

Despite what you feel it should be, it is what it is..and that's not really appropriate for a child imo.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    @ap21 speak on it...

i mean, what if the shoe was on the other foot, and it was a video of a dude doing something that was deemed age inappropriate for a young boy? I would feel the same way.

If somehow, her daughter found her way to the pole on her own when she got older...cool...but it wont be b/c her mother encouraged the behavior as a young child.

I just think there are a ton of other activities you can do with a young child that encourages and strengthens bonding and dancing on a pole aint NOwhere on that list

You make a valid point and I don't necessarily disagree but like Khaleesi said you seem to be very caught up in the stigma of it all
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Other
    Idc

@BoyPussy but would u do it with your child if you were into pole dancing?

I take pole classes. No I wouldn't take my daughter. IDC what some other ? does tho
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    If I had a daughter and her mom had her on a pole I'd beat the momma's ass

Is it the pole itself or maybe its because the baby had no shirt?

Pole, topless and recording for social media. No father in his right mind would let that fly.

Topless?
    Why are you sexualizing a baby? She has no ? .

Almost every parents displays their kids on social media, so not sure what your point was with this.

And a secure father who does not see anything sexual about a topless baby would see nothing wrong with this.

Firefighters swing down poles everyday, you're gonna knock a little boy for wanting to do the Same? Or is it because there's no stigma attached to firefighters swinging down poles? #doublestandards
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Part of a park in my house ? it's my turn to spin.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    @ap21 speak on it...

You make a valid point and I don't necessarily disagree but like Khaleesi said you seem to be very caught up in the stigma of it all

brah...kettlebell swings can burn more calories than dancing on a pole lol

miss me with that fitness propaganda. Im not discrediting any merit that there may be some fitness benefit from it, however, the pole, will ALWAYS be associated with magic city mondays.

that is just a hill im not willing to die on. I know my daughter aint gon be doing that ? while under my care and supervision. Again, once she becomes an adult, she can do as she pleases.