Fair or Foul: Mother/Daughter pole dancing

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    A topless baby on a stripper pole is cool?
    You ? make it seem like the baby was spinning her little heart out on the pole

Maybe the vid I say is different from the vid yall saw
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair: i see nothing wrong here
    ? is worried about giving pedos fap material instead of shaming the actual pedos who would be aroused at the site of a child Licking a popsicle. What are we gonna get rid of all the Popsicles just so we don't excite the pedos?

It's like how ? culture is. ? can't do certain things or wear certain things or else they're "asking" to be ? .

Kids are innocent. If they are raised right they would see the pole as just another thing they can climb on and play with and when they're older they can be taught what the pole can symbolize in today's society.

I personally see it as another instrument or tool that is used for fun/athletic purposes.. Just like a gymnastics beam, Aerial yoga rings, etc.

Strippers could create a new trend where they use swing sets on stage... What? We gon look down on swings too? Lolz
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »

So spinning makes it bad?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    stop spreading ? culture i mean since you ? millineals like to make everything a THING..

? Culture is now a thing.

and ever since Iyanla saved @Khaleesi she became sista soulja and eats her cereal with chocolate milk instead of white..
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    stop spreading ? culture i mean since you ? millineals like to make everything a THING..

? Culture is now a thing.

and ever since Iyanla saved @Khaleesi she became sista soulja and eats her cereal with chocolate milk instead of white..

I hate chocolate milk. I like my white milk straight up, no chaser.
  • Copper
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »

It's like how ? culture is

No....no its not....
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's a better pole dancer than Khaleesi

? is worried about giving pedos fap material instead of shaming the actual pedos who would be aroused at the site of a child Licking a popsicle. What are we gonna get rid of all the Popsicles just so we don't excite the pedos?

It's like how ? culture is. ? can't do certain things or wear certain things or else they're "asking" to be ? .

Kids are innocent. If they are raised right they would see the pole as just another thing they can climb on and play with and when they're older they can be taught what the pole can symbolize in today's society.

I personally see it as another instrument or tool that is used for fun/athletic purposes.. Just like a gymnastics beam, Aerial yoga rings, etc.

Strippers could create a new trend where they use swing sets on stage... What? We gon look down on swings too? Lolz

i agree, there's nothing wrong with the act, yet what do the mom gain by recording it?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

i agree, there's nothing wrong with the act, yet what do the mom gain by recording it?

Some people just like to share.

What's the difference between sharing that and sharing a video of your kid covered in pudding? The mom probably thinks it was a precious moment and maybe wanted to inspire other parents to bond with their kids instead of having their faces glued to their phones.

Perhaps she's one of them parents that vlog their daily lives like all them YouTube folks who make a living off that ? .

Idk, but the video itself appears innocent.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    She's trying to spread a message....that's the point of putting it online ...check her page out....she tours around the country teaching and speaking about African culture ...she's an activist if you will...she's done videos with brother polight as well as her own...

She's in the process of sankofa which a lot of y'all would benefit from....but I get y'all angle in this European society
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Debatin' women in 2016 smh with so many of them it's just a matter of time before ? culture is mentioned.

You won't ever kno' which degenerates were jackin' off to your kid so reprimandin' them is out of the question. It's not like it's say a pic of a child just outta the bath or sutten natural like that, ? was coordinated.

• Chi Snow
    Options

If you trying hard not to sexualize it like she an exotic dancer, yes

Would her having a top on make it good?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Fellas before you have kids with any of these women, please make sure you stick around and do what you gotta do to provide for your family

Cosign.

Theres no reason for there to be more single mothers than there are single fathers.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol @ shame all the pedos, yeah that'll stop them :s

Next time you need a babysitter, hire a ? & im sure he'll be more than willing to not do anything, of course after you shame him though
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with one thing: this really is the type of ? that shouldn't be argued...at least not for this long and to this extent.

You see your kid swinging on a metal pole in the living room and think, 'This is harmless fun!', let 'em do it.

You see your kid swinging on a metal pole in the living room and think, 'This is sexual. I'm raising a ? who will soon be sucking ? in a back room for her rent money and popping that ? for a goon if I don't put a stop to this!', then don't let 'em do it.

Close thread.
  • Copper
    Options

If you trying hard not to sexualize it like she an exotic dancer, yes

Would her having a top on make it good?

A toddler emulating a stripper while on the internet isn't acceptable or cute. Recognizing that does not make one a pervert. Trying to normalize it however....
  • Copper
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Some people just like to share.

What's the difference between sharing that and sharing a video of your kid covered in pudding? .

ChillyAmusedAyeaye-size_restricted.gif
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I agree with one thing: this really is the type of ? that shouldn't be argued...at least not for this long and to this extent.

You see your kid swinging on a metal pole in the living room and think, 'This is harmless fun!', let 'em do it.

You see your kid swinging on a metal pole in the living room and think, 'This is sexual. I'm raising a ? who will soon be sucking ? in a back room for her rent money and popping that ? for a goon if I don't put a stop to this!', then don't let 'em do it.

Close thread.

bro, the ? you doing with a metal pole in your living room for?
  • Chi Snow
    Options

Close thread.
    agreed
  • Ol Jay's
    Options

Close thread.
    agreed

you should buy your daughters a pole for Christmas
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

Close thread.

This is silly fam

We get the argument you're makin'; it's not sexual to the child or her parents so its not a sexual act. That's fair imo. If it were something different, like an act not innately sexual but synthetically made so then ight fair enough. But poles are for strippers and for adult women who understand the difference between art and sex

Seriously ? allowin' their daughters to do ? like that what happens when she gets to that teenage phase, you still gonna let her do it?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's a better pole dancer than Khaleesi
    A lot of "weed is the gateway drug" posters in thid thread
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    A lot of "weed is the gateway drug" posters in thid thread

Yes there are many and I don't agree with their like of thinkin', but usin' the weed analogy, a lot of parents wouldn't want their kids smokin' (at decent ages let's say from 16 to 18) even if they don't believe it's a gateway thing because it's still a drug