Fair or Foul: Mother/Daughter pole dancing

Options

Comments

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this was kept as a personal home video or a couple close friends seen it, I wouldn't have an issue but posting it I think goes too far
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    ? 's dumb b

my daughter ain't dancing on no damn pole.....it's really that simple....

some ? don't need no detailed explanation, or no convincing....sometimes you just gotta put your foot down and stand by what you say...if you don't want your daughter on no pole, you shouldn't have to list a bunch of ? reasons why....

it's your kid....dead that ? immediately....and ? all spoiled ass kid mentality that everything needs to be challenged just for the ? of it......why the ? are we debating if pole dancing is acceptable for a ? toddler??

this ? free expression ? is how yall get kids like will smith's boy....

When you say "pole dancing" , some would raise their brows as most would associate that with the strippers version but simply put, a child swinging on a pole like they would at the play ground is innocent fun. If they are purposely imitating strippers by twerking and throwing fake dollar bills then that's when the line is crossed.

What kids just swing on vertical poles? Stop tryna make it out like pole dancin' is some regular everyday activity man it's not
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Fair: i see nothing wrong here
    ? 's dumb b

some ? don't need no detailed explanation, or no convincing....sometimes you just gotta put your foot down and stand by what you say...if you don't want your daughter on no pole, you shouldn't have to list a bunch of ? reasons why....

it's your kid....dead that ? immediately....and ? all spoiled ass kid mentality that everything needs to be challenged just for the ? of it......why the ? are we debating if pole dancing is acceptable for a ? toddler??

When you say "pole dancing" , some would raise their brows as most would associate that with the strippers version but simply put, a child swinging on a pole like they would at the play ground is innocent fun. If they are purposely imitating strippers by twerking and throwing fake dollar bills then that's when the line is crossed.

What kids just swing on vertical poles? Stop tryna make it out like pole dancin' is some regular everyday activity man it's not

Yall ? never been to the playground as children?

Play6.JPG

Figures..
    Yall are a bunch of insecure fatherless pawns to society.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this was kept as a personal home video or a couple close friends seen it, I wouldn't have an issue but posting it I think goes too far

This my only real issue with it
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    I really cant believe khaleesi up in here comparing firehouse poles to stripper poles

this cant be life

Bruh, they are literally the same thing.

duel-fire-poles-at-Lubbock-FD.jpg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul: this looks inappropriate
    ? 's dumb b

this,

we aint talking a playground pole kids are climbing and sliding down on like firemen, this ain't that that, so why try to pretend that's what it is

we're talking about a stripper pole installed into a home for the purpose of adult themed dances to be performed on it.....of course it strengthens the core and upper body, but so do a million other ? exercises that don't involve introducing a young child to the art of seduction.....? ....outta....here.....
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    ? 's dumb b

Play6.JPG

Figures..

Lol @this post. You climb down it then go back on the apparatus fam it's not there to be played on like that but cool man carry on reachin'

It's not the same as pole dancin' no matter how you look at it. Even if you remove the sex from it and focus on the artistry, it's still crazy sexual
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    ? 's dumb b

this,

we aint talking a playground pole kids are climbing and sliding down on like firemen, this ain't that that, so why try to pretend that's what it is

we're talking about a stripper pole installed into a home for the purpose of adult themed dances to be performed on it.....of course it strengthens the core and upper body, but so do a million other ? exercises that don't involve introducing a young child to the art of seduction.....? ....outta....here.....

LOL at art of seduction.
  • Dupac
    Options
    it's like this, my son is 5.. he's active and athletic, but i ain't making the kid bench press even if we do have a weight bench in the basement,

that's an adult exercise....he can do pushups & jumping jacks with me, but i ain't introducing him to weights and adult ? till he's more....... adult....

pole dancing is not kid ? .....you wanna work out with your kid, do some more kid friendly ? ......but that pole work out.....that's for adults bruh......? 's clear as ? , it's a sexual, sensual, and mature activity. the routines performed on them are designed to arouse adults in a seductive manner.....that's ? that's not even up for discussion with a child.....

yall can try to twist the ? all you want, but that's I see it, and i'm not budging on that ? .....let them kids be kids...

• Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only because its posted on social media and the baby ain't got on no clothes... mom seems to be doing it artfully.
  • Dupac
    Options
    types in "art of seduction" on google image search.....

not even half a page down

tumblr_ngd2bh7JJM1qlf2x3o1_1280-2225.jpg?rect=0,248,640,640&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max

what do you ? know???

shocking isn't it???
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    ? 's dumb b

Play6.JPG

Figures..

Lol @this post. You climb down it then go back on the apparatus fam it's not there to be played on like that but cool man carry on reachin'

It's not the same as pole dancin' no matter how you look at it. Even if you remove the sex from it and focus on the artistry, it's still crazy sexual

Maybe in your own perverted mind. You probably view a girl cooking as crazy sexual.

As a kid I would swing on it and climb back up.. That was my favorite thing to do at the playground. Never even knew about strippers and all of that ? . Hell, my first time at a strip club was when I was 22.
  • Dupac
    edited October 2016
    Options
    typed in "seductive dance"

31845122.cms

literally the third pic
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    ? 's dumb b

Play6.JPG

Figures..

Maybe in your own perverted mind. You probably view a girl cooking as crazy sexual.

As a kid I would swing on it and climb back up.. That was my favorite thing to do at the playground. Never even knew about strippers and all of that ? . Hell, my first time at a strip club was when I was 22.

Yeah alright, Love.

Can't verify/deny the second part so fair enough if you went to the playground and decided it was more fun to twirl on the pole then to actually play on the ting
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    I really cant believe khaleesi up in here comparing firehouse poles to stripper poles

this cant be life

Bruh, they are literally the same thing.

duel-fire-poles-at-Lubbock-FD.jpg

idk if im more disappointed that as the resident troll, you are choosing this hill to die on or the fact that im engaging with you trying to have meaningful dialog.

Firefighters use poles b/c of the design associated with firehouses and where the firefighters sleep during their shifts. You can take away the pole from a firehouse and a firefighter will still be a firefighter

take away a strippers pole then what do you have?

If you wanna dance on a pole, by all means, do you...but you gon stop with this silly logic that there is no difference b/t firehouse poles and stripper poles
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People need to separate the stigma of strippers and pole aerobics.

One is art, the other is trash created by western civilization for profit

Which is which?

I really dont know
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    types in "art of seduction" on google image search.....

not even half a page down

tumblr_ngd2bh7JJM1qlf2x3o1_1280-2225.jpg?rect=0,248,640,640&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max

what do you ? know???

shocking isn't it???

Looks like it's time for a history lesson.

Please do me a favor and look up the origins of pole aerobics and shut the ? up.

You're looking at what western civilization turned pole aerobics into instead of seeing it for the true original art of it.

ftwa1jx9hgz7.jpg

• the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's be honest.

The "pole" represents a giant ? , and women wrapping their legs around it is done to simulate sex.

The video is attention-whoredom ×1000.

Instead of pole dancing, she should make a video with her child reading or doing math problems.

I think the real reason for this video is to try and snag an endorsement from Aunt Jemima.

Why else would she showcase them flat-cakes in stinky, pinky ? ?

So if poles represent a giant ? , why do they have giant ? at almost every public playground? (like the picture on top of this page)

Or is it just your perverted mind?

The people swinging on them are usually fully-clothed, & no sexy-seductive music is playing in the background.

The audience outside usually consists of soccer mom's, or little kids patiently awaiting their turn to mimic the movement's of chimps.

The audience inside usually consists of married & single men ogling the female, patiently awaiting the perfect "money shot" (when those legs go spread eagle) for a peak of her snatch.

Social engineering and lofty feminist ideals isn't going to change a 10 million old simian brain.

• Dupac
    Options
    i guess it's not a rumor that strippers are doing it to get through school.....

we just got a ? history lesson from naked ? on a pole.....

• MistyKnight
    Options
    i guess it's not a rumor that strippers are doing it to get through school.....

we just got a ? history lesson from naked ? on a pole.....

I'd give you more than just a history lesson if your wife didn't find out about us. :p
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's a better pole dancer than Khaleesi
    it's like this, my son is 5.. he's active and athletic, but i ain't making the kid bench press even if we do have a weight bench in the basement,

that's an adult exercise....he can do pushups & jumping jacks with me, but i ain't introducing him to weights and adult ? till he's more....... adult....

pole dancing is not kid ? .....you wanna work out with your kid, do some more kid friendly ? ......but that pole work out.....that's for adults bruh......? 's clear as ? , it's a sexual, sensual, and mature activity. the routines performed on them are designed to arouse adults in a seductive manner.....that's ? that's not even up for discussion with a child.....

yall can try to twist the ? all you want, but that's I see it, and i'm not budging on that ? .....let them kids be kids...

This entire post is subjective af
  • Dupac
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

This entire post is subjective af

well that's the nature of the argument, personal opinion....

how do people personally feel with the kid dancing on a pole.....

personally... i'm like...? that....