Fair or Foul: Mother/Daughter pole dancing

Options

Comments

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair: i see nothing wrong here
    AP21 wrote: »
    aight, @khaleesi, would you, on that pole in the playground that you just posted, do the ? you do on your instagram vids while children are playing with their parents there watching?

I'm not sure my big ass would fit on a child's playground. So no. But if there was an outdoor pole at a family BBQ with children around then of course.

https://youtu.be/UBJSSqK1aN4
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    She's a better pole dancer than Khaleesi
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Mmhmm..well lemme tell you, when you post them pole dancing videos my mind is not taken to an artistic place.

Despite what you feel it should be, it is what it is..and that's not really appropriate for a child imo.

When I pole, 90% of the time I aim to practice the elegant art form of it.

The other 10% of the time I wanna have fun and pretend I'm at KOD.

I don't see anything sexual about this. I see it as Aerial contemporary dancing.
    the low lights vids are coo but this...

...and THIS!

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul: this looks inappropriate
    yea...im bout to dip out this thread

i see whats about to happen, and i dont want noooooo parts of it
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's be honest.

The "pole" represents a giant ? , and women wrapping their legs around it is done to simulate sex.

The video is attention-whoredom ×1000.

Instead of pole dancing, she should make a video with her child reading or doing math problems.

I think the real reason for this video is to try and snag an endorsement from Aunt Jemima.

Why else would she showcase them flat-cakes in stinky, pinky ? ?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    I agree with Khalessi, nothing inherently wrong with dancing on/with a pole

Adults have added the stigma of what the pole represents.

I got 4 girls and as long as they ain't poking they ? out and twerking, I'm cool

They gonna be hella strong once they find a new hobby
    And dont u got a son too?

? u the black @vibe lol
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Mmhmm..well lemme tell you, when you post them pole dancing videos my mind is not taken to an artistic place.

Despite what you feel it should be, it is what it is..and that's not really appropriate for a child imo.

When I pole, 90% of the time I aim to practice the elegant art form of it.

The other 10% of the time I wanna have fun and pretend I'm at KOD.

I don't see anything sexual about this. I see it as Aerial contemporary dancing.
    the low lights vids are coo but this...

...and THIS!

? .....................yeah! Okay Grade A!
  • caddo man
    Options
    As I said I am on the fence about it. As a father, I dont want my daughter associated until she understands the stigma and societal hangup associated with pole dancing. My wife is grown and she knows the ramification of her actions. Pole dancing exercising has been on Good Morning America and Today. It is main stream but the stigma is still there. Men and Women alike.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ridiculousness
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    As I said I am on the fence about it. As a father, I dont want my daughter associated until she understands the stigma and societal hangup associated with pole dancing. My wife is grown and she knows the ramification of her actions. Pole dancing exercising has been on Good Morning America and Today. It is main stream but the stigma is still there. Men and Women alike.

So then the question becomes do you live your life based on stigma and other people's opinions...or do you live it based on what YOU feel is acceptable and logical, within reason?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

So then the question becomes do you live your life based on stigma and other people's opinions...or do you live it based on what YOU feel is acceptable and logical, within reason?

Real ? ? .
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    @Trillfate that would be the 10% :p
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Let's be honest.

The "pole" represents a giant ? , and women wrapping their legs around it is done to simulate sex.

The video is attention-whoredom ×1000.

Instead of pole dancing, she should make a video with her child reading or doing math problems.

I think the real reason for this video is to try and snag an endorsement from Aunt Jemima.

Why else would she showcase them flat-cakes in stinky, pinky ? ?

So if poles represent a giant ? , why do they have giant ? at almost every public playground? (like the picture on top of this page)

Or is it just your perverted mind?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ? don't seem that deep to me. We looking at the ACTUAL movements in the video or are we reacting off seeing the term 'pole dancing'? Looking at the actual video, I didn't see anything sexual about it at all. Let's take ? for what it is, rather than what we expect or want it to me.

Just my $00.02.

I <3 you
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    I agree with Khalessi, nothing inherently wrong with dancing on/with a pole

Adults have added the stigma of what the pole represents.

I got 4 girls and as long as they ain't poking they ? out and twerking, I'm cool

They gonna be hella strong once they find a new hobby
    And dont u got a son too?

? u the black @vibe lol
    Firstly; I done told you about trying to write a book on me. Either pay upfront or ? off

Secondly; I work, therefore I could never be a 'black' Vibe
  • caddo man
    edited October 2016
    Options

We all do! Our taste to our preference of smell is somewhat based off of communal stigmas and taboos. FACT!
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    If I had a daughter and her mom had her on a pole I'd beat the momma's ass

Is it the pole itself or maybe its because the baby had no shirt?

Pole, topless and recording for social media. No father in his right mind would let that fly.

Topless?
    Why are you sexualizing a baby? She has no ? .

Almost every parents displays their kids on social media, so not sure what your point was with this.

And a secure father who does not see anything sexual about a topless baby would see nothing wrong with this.

Firefighters swing down poles everyday, you're gonna knock a little boy for wanting to do the Same? Or is it because there's no stigma attached to firefighters swinging down poles? #doublestandards

The child swinging on a stripper is an issue for me. If I walked in and saw the mother would have her jaw misplaced. I'm not telling you what to do with your child. I just don't agree with it but if that's a bonding moment for you and your seed or anyone else and their seed then so be it.

So a baby having fun swinging on a pole like they would with monkey bars or anything is an abomination, but you're completely OK with abusing women.

Ok @Cain

Sounds about right.

You looking at it as art. I'm not and most people are not as well.

Playground equipment is not the same as stripper equipment. I'm going to need you to not to try to equate the two.

That child in my opinion is too young to be on that pole. Maybe if she was older but as a small child no way in niggadom would that fly.

Have you ever been to a public playground?

Play6.JPG

Yeah, but at the same time, have you ever seen anybody use them as a stripper pole????
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ? is wack and anyone who thinks it isn't is deluded.

It's a stripper pole that some women have decided to use for exercise/artistry - fair enough, although it's interestin' that only pretty girls seem to take this up - but come one man keep your kid off of it.

Question to the stripper kid voters, would you let your son do it too?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even have to watch the ? to know it's not cool to introduce a young girl to some pole dancing. Nothing to overthink here.
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody's gonna ever think it's not strange

But khaleesi is right, the perversions of your mind may not cloud another
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

It's a stripper pole that some women have decided to use for exercise/artistry - fair enough, although it's interestin' that only pretty girls seem to take this up - but come one man keep your kid off of it.

? question and false equivalency. Secondly smh @ calling her "stripper kid". I mean did you nignogs even watch the ? ?

Context matters.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    I don't even have to watch the ? to know it's not cool to introduce a young girl to some pole dancing. Nothing to overthink here.

Ironically, I agree with the bolded. Let's not overthink it.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    ? 's dumb b

my daughter ain't dancing on no damn pole.....it's really that simple....

some ? don't need no detailed explanation, or no convincing....sometimes you just gotta put your foot down and stand by what you say...if you don't want your daughter on no pole, you shouldn't have to list a bunch of ? reasons why....

it's your kid....dead that ? immediately....and ? all spoiled ass kid mentality that everything needs to be challenged just for the ? of it......why the ? are we debating if pole dancing is acceptable for a ? toddler??

this ? free expression ? is how yall get kids like will smith's boy....

When you say "pole dancing" , some would raise their brows as most would associate that with the strippers version but simply put, a child swinging on a pole like they would at the play ground is innocent fun. If they are purposely imitating strippers by twerking and throwing fake dollar bills then that's when the line is crossed.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all getting trolled by an airhead
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? question and false equivalency. Secondly smh @ calling her "stripper kid". I mean did you nignogs even watch the ? ?

Context matters.

Erm, how is it false equivalency?