T.I. Calls Out Lil Wayne, Tells Him To Stop The Buffoonery and Coonery

Options

Comments

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TI BECAME THE REALEST NGA IN RAP TO ME WHEN HE STEP TO AND SWUNG ON MAYWEATHER
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well what does Lil Flip think about this.?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    TIP is absolutely correct in his statement

I just dont agree with how he addresses Wayne...

Me personally I would have had that convo in person behind closed doors

I think it was a good move...people that say flagrantly dumb ? publicly should be reprimanded publicly..he ain't disrespect him at all he just called a duck a duck

No, it wasn't. If your FRIEND says some ? that you don't agree with, you do NOT call them out in public. That's ? boy ? . You hit him up and tell him to his face what's up.

TI calling out Wayne in the open was some strategic ? to get the BLM crowd to look at TI in a better light and hopefully buy more of his show tickets and albums, and y'all fell for it.

TI was very disrespectful to Wayne, and is coming off like a parent talking to a child. TI needs to understand that just because he's reached this point in his consciousness, does not mean everyone else has. Wayne stated his opinion and that was it, and then TI felt the need to marginalize Wayne's opinion with his own, ONLY because his knew his opinion was more inline with the masses' opinion. ? in the know see through the smoke and mirrors.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where was all this outrage when he said the Emmett Till line dropped? Wayne stans and rappers like T.I. let that ? slide. But out of nowhere ? randomly mad at Wayne because it's cool again to be an activist? ? outta here.

Wayne been cooning for over a decade now.

Shut yo ? up
    You stay coming outta left field with some goofy ?

? is not coming from left field. 10 years ago every rapper was defending questionable lines in rap by saying "it's just entertainment". Now those same rappers like tip wanna be on their moral high horse when it comes to what wayne said in that interview. A ? line about mocking Emmett Tills death is equally as ? up as what wayne said in the interview. T.I. ain't say ? to his "friend" back then.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where was all this outrage when he said the Emmett Till line dropped? Wayne stans and rappers like T.I. let that ? slide. But out of nowhere ? randomly mad at Wayne because it's cool again to be an activist? ? outta here.

Shut yo ? up

? is not coming from left field. 10 years ago every rapper was defending questionable lines in rap by saying "it's just entertainment". Now those same rappers like tip wanna be on their moral high horse when it comes to what wayne said in that interview. A ? line about mocking Emmett Tills death is equally as ? up as what wayne said in the interview. T.I. ain't say ? to his "friend" back then.

how you know he didn't where you in the room with them ? ?
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shut yo ? up

No disrespect, but you argue like a ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shut yo ? up

how you know he didn't where you in the room with them ? ?

I'm talking publicly.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeh man the whole time I was reading that I was thinking he making some very valid points, but for what reason did he make it public?
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    That line about stop embarrassing yourself was pure ether...that ? had to cut deep

Lmao this is hilarious to me for some reason
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah playa this serves as a message to this loyal following of fellow gremlins and he needed to be publicly shamed for his stupdity
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have children (including mines prior to now) that have looked up to you

Ouch
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

I think it was a good move...people that say flagrantly dumb ? publicly should be reprimanded publicly..he ain't disrespect him at all he just called a duck a duck

No, it wasn't. If your FRIEND says some ? that you don't agree with, you do NOT call them out in public. That's ? boy ? . You hit him up and tell him to his face what's up.

TI calling out Wayne in the open was some strategic ? to get the BLM crowd to look at TI in a better light and hopefully buy more of his show tickets and albums, and y'all fell for it.

TI was very disrespectful to Wayne, and is coming off like a parent talking to a child. TI needs to understand that just because he's reached this point in his consciousness, does not mean everyone else has. Wayne stated his opinion and that was it, and then TI felt the need to marginalize Wayne's opinion with his own, ONLY because his knew his opinion was more inline with the masses' opinion. ? in the know see through the smoke and mirrors.

Wayne's opinion was some ignorant bordering on dangerous ?
    People look up to dude and he just gon ? on some important ? like blm like that
    He don't have to agree with the sentiment but no need to tell people that do that they're "crazy as ? "
    And a 34 year old man saying he's connected to a gang is probably the worst thing he said
    Look around you, ?
    Most of these is he or isn't he ? ass skinny jeans wearing ? piercing high pitched voice "gang member" ? is influenced by him
    They take this ? ? and run with it and whatever good blm may have accomplished is down the drain
    This ? had to be done and it had to be done publicly
    If only for people to see that "cool" guys is all about us if not anything else

Lol at dangerous, FOH! If they look up to him and take it and run with it, that's on them and their lack of home training. A grown man should be able to state their opinion without being ostracized by his peers.

And what good has BLM accomplished? This whole BLM movement is all over the place. Isn't it financed by ? and old white guys?

If their main focus is police brutality, why not make it clear that's what they're fighting against and change the damn name, so it's not submerged in ambiguity? I don't understand why the masses get mad when a celebrity doesn't agree with some sloppy ass pseudo movement.

.... Oh and I would NEVER CALL OUT MY FRIEND IN PUBLIC for a come up or the enjoyment of others. That will forever be considered ? boy ? .
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    That line about stop embarrassing yourself was pure ether...that ? had to cut deep

That's the equivalent to when elders say "pull your pants up & act like you have some got damn sense"
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I don't know what you goin thru,or what you are attempting to avoid but this ? is absolutely unacceptable!!!! You're disrespecting yourself,bringing shame on your family name & tarnishing your legacy."

"Bro if you don't stand for something out here,all the money,jewelry,cars,mansions bandannas & hit records don't mean ? !!!!"

"You have to get outta that bubble that you've been living in & get out here & educate yourself"

"You looking like somebody who has something to gain or lose by pretending like it's not as bad as BLM making it seem & you're not aware of an issue that needs to be addressed"

"There is no such thing as oppression not affecting you."

All pure ether
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now it's time to call out a fake blood who disrespected Emmett Till
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks man,Glad somebody else is seeing this for what it is.TI is craving for attention,he wants to be a hero and he's going about it the wrong way.
    TIP was not talking to Wayne with that IG post.he was talking to the public.im sure he has Wayne's number and if he really cares so much like he claims he can go to Wayne's house and have this conversation with him.
    Because your man made a mistake does not mean you should disrespect him publicly.
    This is the same ? that told on Black lives to escape jail time.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shut yo ? up

@MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

I wonder if wayne said this in a song, would it be "entertainment"?