T.I. Calls Out Lil Wayne, Tells Him To Stop The Buffoonery and Coonery

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    TIP is absolutely correct in his statement

I just dont agree with how he addresses Wayne...

Me personally I would have had that convo in person behind closed doors

I think it was a good move...people that say flagrantly dumb ? publicly should be reprimanded publicly..he ain't disrespect him at all he just called a duck a duck

No, it wasn't. If your FRIEND says some ? that you don't agree with, you do NOT call them out in public. That's ? boy ? . You hit him up and tell him to his face what's up.

TI calling out Wayne in the open was some strategic ? to get the BLM crowd to look at TI in a better light and hopefully buy more of his show tickets and albums, and y'all fell for it.

TI was very disrespectful to Wayne, and is coming off like a parent talking to a child. TI needs to understand that just because he's reached this point in his consciousness, does not mean everyone else has. Wayne stated his opinion and that was it, and then TI felt the need to marginalize Wayne's opinion with his own, ONLY because his knew his opinion was more inline with the masses' opinion. ? in the know see through the smoke and mirrors.

Wayne's opinion was some ignorant bordering on dangerous ?
    People look up to dude and he just gon ? on some important ? like blm like that
    He don't have to agree with the sentiment but no need to tell people that do that they're "crazy as ? "
    And a 34 year old man saying he's connected to a gang is probably the worst thing he said
    Look around you, ?
    Most of these is he or isn't he ? ass skinny jeans wearing ? piercing high pitched voice "gang member" ? is influenced by him
    They take this ? ? and run with it and whatever good blm may have accomplished is down the drain
    This ? had to be done and it had to be done publicly
    If only for people to see that "cool" guys is all about us if not anything else

Lol at dangerous, FOH! If they look up to him and take it and run with it, that's on them and their lack of home training. A grown man should be able to state their opinion without being ostracized by his peers.

And what good has BLM accomplished? This whole BLM movement is all over the place. Isn't it financed by ? and old white guys?

If their main focus is police brutality, why not make it clear that's what they're fighting against and change the damn name, so it's not submerged in ambiguity? I don't understand why the masses get mad when a celebrity doesn't agree with some sloppy ass pseudo movement.

.... Oh and I would NEVER CALL OUT MY FRIEND IN PUBLIC for a come up or the enjoyment of others. That will forever be considered ? boy ? .

I agree with the bolded as far as BLM. It is unorganized and had varying degrees of attention ? more about their social media status rather than being productive and creating change in police/community relations. One chapter wants to literally ? cops while others have messages that are trying to have real progress and action.

However Wayne's ? worthy comments are still wrong and stupid as hell.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

another thing this the same dude who became a blood after he got famous.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    @MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

another thing this the same dude who became a blood after he got famous.

It's interesting because Drake is in a way being a smarter more business oriented version of Wayne as far as riding waves. Like you said he became a blood post fame. He made a "rock album" when it was cool for rappers to feature rock artists during the 2000's in their songs (i know dmc started that but that fad came back in the 2000s). He started "skateboarding" when his demographic started reaching skateboarders who would play his joints during competitions.

Point being in all of these ventures he didn't do any of these things with authenticity to truly be a street level blood, or decent guitarist or truly skateboard like Pharell. And most of these moves were to appeal and be a minstrel for white audiences that didn't know better.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

I think it was a good move...people that say flagrantly dumb ? publicly should be reprimanded publicly..he ain't disrespect him at all he just called a duck a duck

No, it wasn't. If your FRIEND says some ? that you don't agree with, you do NOT call them out in public. That's ? boy ? . You hit him up and tell him to his face what's up.

TI calling out Wayne in the open was some strategic ? to get the BLM crowd to look at TI in a better light and hopefully buy more of his show tickets and albums, and y'all fell for it.

TI was very disrespectful to Wayne, and is coming off like a parent talking to a child. TI needs to understand that just because he's reached this point in his consciousness, does not mean everyone else has. Wayne stated his opinion and that was it, and then TI felt the need to marginalize Wayne's opinion with his own, ONLY because his knew his opinion was more inline with the masses' opinion. ? in the know see through the smoke and mirrors.

He don't have to agree with the sentiment but no need to tell people that do that they're "crazy as ? "
    And a 34 year old man saying he's connected to a gang is probably the worst thing he said
    Look around you, ?
    Most of these is he or isn't he ? ass skinny jeans wearing ? piercing high pitched voice "gang member" ? is influenced by him
    They take this ? ? and run with it and whatever good blm may have accomplished is down the drain

Lol at dangerous, FOH! If they look up to him and take it and run with it, that's on them and their lack of home training. A grown man should be able to state their opinion without being ostracized by his peers.

And what good has BLM accomplished? This whole BLM movement is all over the place. Isn't it financed by ? and old white guys?

If their main focus is police brutality, why not make it clear that's what they're fighting against and change the damn name, so it's not submerged in ambiguity? I don't understand why the masses get mad when a celebrity doesn't agree with some sloppy ass pseudo movement.

.... Oh and I would NEVER CALL OUT MY FRIEND IN PUBLIC for a come up or the enjoyment of others. That will forever be considered ? boy ? .

Anyone is free to express their opinion but if you say something stupid it will be called stupid. Ain't nobody above being called put for a stupid statement
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All valid points from Tip. Wayne is lost out chea and need some people that won't let him continue to self destruct.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Wayne's a ? but what type of king goes to the summer jam in the middle of the summer in some ? leather pants

Lmao Gucci!
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I remember when TI checked Diddy at the Compound (my go-to club) in Atlanta, a couple of years ago

I was there that night TIP was mad af but Puff was trippin off that liquor making folks mad
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? do you understand the amount of fuckery in Lil Wayne's comments? He basically embarrassed himself on national television while implying he doesn't care about the lives of his own ppl. That with his previous comments about racism not existing because white kids fill up his shows smh. He set black ppl back with this and deserved to get called out for it. ? being friends, ? is getting murdered everyday by police. Given the amount of coonery in Wayne's remarks, ? should be proud of TIP for telling the truth. If the shoe fit

No, I don't and I really don't care. He doesn't have to care about the lives of his "own people", he's only required to take care of himself and his family.

What kind of mob mentality are you under the influence of? Black people do not have a one track mind, nor should we. Were you this mad when the POTUS didn't stand up for black people, or is it okay because he's the leader of white people?

And Wayne didn't set anyone back. All he did was change the perception of him and him only. FOH trying to pressure people to join your little pseudo movement. Continue to get your strings pulled and continue to push this fake outrage.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options

Look around you, ?

Yeen talkin bout ?
    Your friend wouldn't publicly ? on some ? you personally believe in either now would he
    ? keep talking bout that's his opinion but he has shown that his opinion is all over the place
    This the same ? that made Georgia Bush, b
    His hoe ass out here aggy and throwing lil temper tantrums like a ? faced baby
    Also nobody is mad he don't agree with it
    ? is mad at how he doesn't agree with it
    You don't agree, cool
    What's some other solutions
    Not no muthafuckin "you feel connected to something that ain't got nothing to do with you you crazy as ? "
    Or
    "I'm connected to this, I'm a gang member"
    That gang ain't got ? to do with you as a rich rap artist so are you crazy as ? Wayne?
    I would love to know how tip coming up tho
    He ain't already rich?
    He already a multiplatinum artist?
    ? said some ? ? in a delicate ass time
    If you need proof that the ? Wayne said was deplorable look at all the cracka ass crackas agreeing with him
    Tomi Lahren for instance

WTF?! My friends are free to do what they want. Steel sharpens steel. If someone in my circle says something I strongly disagree with in PUBLIC, we'll build on it, IN PRIVATE and come to an understanding. We move as equals not teacher-student, parent-child SMH.

He obviously created Georgia Bush, because it was something he was PERSONALLY affected by. Can you really not understand that basic concept? He even touched on it in his interview.

And stop looking at who's agreeing with Wayne as proof that he was wrong. Opposing groups actually do agree on things. For instance, "black militants" and "white supremacists" both agree with segregation based on obvious culture and race distinction.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Look around you, ?

Yeen talkin bout ?
    Your friend wouldn't publicly ? on some ? you personally believe in either now would he
    ? keep talking bout that's his opinion but he has shown that his opinion is all over the place
    You don't agree, cool
    Not no muthafuckin "you feel connected to something that ain't got nothing to do with you you crazy as ? "
    Or
    That gang ain't got ? to do with you as a rich rap artist so are you crazy as ? Wayne?
    He ain't already rich?
    If you need proof that the ? Wayne said was deplorable look at all the cracka ass crackas agreeing with him
    Tomi Lahren for instance

WTF?! My friends are free to do what they want. Steel sharpens steel. If someone in my circle says something I strongly disagree with in PUBLIC, we'll build on it, IN PRIVATE and come to an understanding. We move as equals not teacher-student, parent-child SMH.

He obviously created Georgia Bush, because it was something he was PERSONALLY affected by. Can you really not understand that basic concept? He even touched on it in his interview.

And stop looking at who's agreeing with Wayne as proof that he was wrong. Opposing groups actually do agree on things. For instance, "black militants" and "white supremacists" both agree with segregation based on obvious culture and race distinction.

Yeen talkin bout ? , breh
    You a fan, Wayne can do no wrong
    Let's just leave it at that
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? do you understand the amount of fuckery in Lil Wayne's comments? He basically embarrassed himself on national television while implying he doesn't care about the lives of his own ppl. That with his previous comments about racism not existing because white kids fill up his shows smh. He set black ppl back with this and deserved to get called out for it. ? being friends, ? is getting murdered everyday by police. Given the amount of coonery in Wayne's remarks, ? should be proud of TIP for telling the truth. If the shoe fit

No, I don't and I really don't care. He doesn't have to care about the lives of his "own people", he's only required to take care of himself and his family.

What kind of mob mentality are you under the influence of? Black people do not have a one track mind, nor should we. Were you this mad when the POTUS didn't stand up for black people, or is it okay because he's the leader of white people?

And Wayne didn't set anyone back. All he did was change the perception of him and him only. FOH trying to pressure people to join your little pseudo movement. Continue to get your strings pulled and continue to push this fake outrage.

you white
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Lil Wayne's daughter, Reginae Carter, didn't appreciate T.I. blasting him over his "All Lives Matter" comments during a recent interview. The Former Cash Money affiliate was chastised for his recent remarks by fans and fellow rap star, T.I., who ripped through Wayne in a recent Instagram post.

In defense of her father, Reginae left a comment saying, "You should've copied and pasted this and sent it to him thru via text but u wanna seek for attention."
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    F**k having empathy for a Lil Wayne. What man conducts himself in an interview like that? ? & junkies gets no respect, double jeopardy
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options

Look around you, ?

Yeen talkin bout ?
    You don't agree, cool
    Or
    He ain't already rich?
    Tomi Lahren for instance

Yeen talkin bout ? , breh
    You a fan, Wayne can do no wrong
    Let's just leave it at that

Nah, just calling out the ? TI did and got praised for. ? boy ? should be called out regardless of the situation. I live by a code all of the time, not just when it benefits me. Not a fan of Wayne as a person (at all), or even his music really, I just acknowledge he's good at the skill of rapping.

I don't take entertainer's opinions to heart when they talk on things they're not qualified to speak on, I just understand where they're coming from.
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Lil Wayne's daughter, Reginae Carter, didn't appreciate T.I. blasting him over his "All Lives Matter" comments during a recent interview. The Former Cash Money affiliate was chastised for his recent remarks by fans and fellow rap star, T.I., who ripped through Wayne in a recent Instagram post.

In defense of her father, Reginae left a comment saying, "You should've copied and pasted this and sent it to him thru via text but u wanna seek for attention."

She need to stay in her place and respek her elders

That sentence is right.

Tip was right with everything he said, but he always been a very strategic person. Minus his album, Us or Else, things might have transpired different.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young thug some where having a nervous breakdown about this ?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

She need to stay in her place and respek her elders

That sentence is right.

Tip was right with everything he said, but he always been a very strategic person. Minus his album, Us or Else, things might have transpired different.

Yea Wayne's ignorance got Tip some free promo but thats marketing genius if u ask me