Options

Comments

• the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    TI BECAME THE REALEST NGA IN RAP TO ME WHEN HE STEP TO AND SWUNG ON MAYWEATHER

naw he still a hoe for that Alfamega ?

Man I literally stopped ? with TI because of that ? .
    the ghost wrote: »

What happened?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What happened?

Alfamega was outted as a snitch.
    Mega denied that he snitched, but rather, lied on a ? to get his sentence reduced (thus, he still snitched).
    TIP distanced himself from that ? with the quickness (understandably so).
    ? got in they feels about TIP's decision because Mega was basically Grand Hustle's enforcer.
    The end.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What happened?

Mega denied that he snitched, but rather, lied on a ? to get his sentence reduced (thus, he still snitched).
    ? got in they feels about TIP's decision because Mega was basically Grand Hustle's enforcer.
    The end.

True story
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    This is what happens when you have a bunch of "yes" man in your click.

T.I. shouldn't have to call out dude, if dude had some thorough dudes around him, then it wouldn't have gotten to the point where T.I. had to make a post. Where's the OG in his click, that uncle or that old school dude with an old school soul. Bet 100 dollars he don't have that around his click.

? talk about Boosie, but one thing I respect about dude, when I've seen in around and about, he's had an O.G. in his ear telling him old school ways or something to keep him in line with reality. Whether it's his uncles or cousin, it was always an older dude not far from him.

But this let's me know the dudes that hang around him, are lost too, or at least scared to check him about some of the sideways things he do.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ @bcotton still not posting in here

"they" flood all other cash money threads with useless info, but now get silent

probably trying to decide which one of them is gonna speak on behalf of the account
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • miami cane
    miami cane Members Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Options
    If they friends u don't do that public ? . What was there to gain? Was it supposed to uplift the Black Community? I mean even Farakhan don't air ? the IIke thathe. I believe TIP is on some publicity ? . Wayne is a ? for what he said. He knows it. But I feel like TIP is on some green ass ? , cause all in all Wayne probably has been good to him a his family. And u don't throw ? like thay away without a man to man.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Hendrix_NoJimmy Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    @MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

another thing this the same dude who became a blood after he got famous.

It's interesting because Drake is in a way being a smarter more business oriented version of Wayne as far as riding waves. Like you said he became a blood post fame. He made a "rock album" when it was cool for rappers to feature rock artists during the 2000's in their songs (i know dmc started that but that fad came back in the 2000s). He started "skateboarding" when his demographic started reaching skateboarders who would play his joints during competitions.

Point being in all of these ventures he didn't do any of these things with authenticity to truly be a street level blood, or decent guitarist of truly skateboard like Pharell. And most of these moves were to appeal and be a minstrel for white audiences that didn't know better.

Wayne can really skate just saying.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    ? outta here!! Wayne's dopefiend ass was public so any rebuttal being public is fair game. ? Wayne and his punk ass feelings.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For every action there's a reaction.
    I don't see how some of y'all are more upset at TI for addressing this publicly than the reason why TI said anything in the first place.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

It's interesting because Drake is in a way being a smarter more business oriented version of Wayne as far as riding waves. Like you said he became a blood post fame. He made a "rock album" when it was cool for rappers to feature rock artists during the 2000's in their songs (i know dmc started that but that fad came back in the 2000s). He started "skateboarding" when his demographic started reaching skateboarders who would play his joints during competitions.

Point being in all of these ventures he didn't do any of these things with authenticity to truly be a street level blood, or decent guitarist of truly skateboard like Pharell. And most of these moves were to appeal and be a minstrel for white audiences that didn't know better.

? can't do a trick to save his life. He just jumps and rides around and falls.
    I don't think monizzle should be allowed to call any ? a hoe
    Really I don't think he should be allowed to be do anything but agree with ? in the most polite way possible in his posts
    Mods, how do you make that happen?

Didn't read

Holiday themed cookies coming to subway soon
    #SUBWAY
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

Really I don't think he should be allowed to be do anything but agree with ? in the most polite way possible in his posts

Didn't read

#SUBWAY

Holy ? ... my ? dunn turned into Bcotton... sad day yall... sad sad day :joy:
  • Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Options
    @MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

Didn't read

#SUBWAY

Actually he can do tricks watch a recent video of him skating...something tells me u ? abt Wayne alot
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Lil Wayne is a straight midget 4 foot tall ? . Wanna pull out his flag an flaunt gang affiliations. This ? has never once stood on his own two feet. He hid behind the Hot Boys. He hid behind Baby's ? ass for two decades. He his behind Bloods in his ? MID-TWENTIES! Bruh is a ? . Initially I felt bad as a fan, but this ? don't deserve a dime dissing the same muthafuckas that made him what he is. Most of his ? won't love him when he's broke and brought back to reality. This ? better hope these cacs continue to support him via album sales and show money. Any Black person that does needs to be shot on the spot. @Bcotton5 show yourself, I know you ain't got that much of importance goin on ? . Any and all Lil Wayne supporters from here on out is a certified ? on my daughter and MY life.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    @MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

Didn't read

#SUBWAY

Actually he can do tricks watch a recent video of him skating...something tells me u ? abt Wayne alot

proof or it aint happen. that ? cant even kickflip.
  • Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Options
    Lil Wayne is a straight midget 4 foot tall ? . Wanna pull out his flag an flaunt gang affiliations. This ? has never once stood on his own two feet. He hid behind the Hot Boys. He hid behind Baby's ? ass for two decades. He his behind Bloods in his ? MID-TWENTIES! Bruh is a ? . Initially I felt bad as a fan, but this ? don't deserve a dime dissing the same muthafuckas that made him what he is. Most of his ? won't love him when he's broke and brought back to reality. This ? better hope these cacs continue to support him via album sales and show money. Any Black person that does needs to be shot on the spot. @Bcotton5 show yourself, I know you ain't got that much of importance goin on ? . Any and all Lil Wayne supporters from here on out is a certified ? on my daughter and MY life.

Let the hate flow through u
    @MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

Didn't read

#SUBWAY

Videoa all on YouTube lol u make this easy

https://youtu.be/aWZl7KGYquY
    https://youtu.be/rYnjNG3pbm8
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

@MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

Didn't read

#SUBWAY

So a video of him not landing a kickflip and a 2nd video of him riding around on ramps, sliding on a few rails without the challenge of having to ollie on them and doing a 180. I am glad you pre checked your videos for accuracy.
  • Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Options

@MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

Didn't read

#SUBWAY

So a video of him not landing a kickflip and a 2nd video of him riding around on ramps, sliding on a few rails without the challenge of having to ollie on them and doing a 180. I am glad you pre checked your videos for accuracy.

Ehh close enough theres like 50 videos of Wayne skating i don't care enough to go through them all but im sure he landed a kick flip in one of them
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    Damn shame people really in here defending Wayne's fuckery

Man my whole Mama did just because she from the Calliope. ? from New Orleans ignorant af bruh lol
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What happened?

The end.

Naw... u left out him not being man enough to tell him face to face or call. Just out him on on the radio. It was typical ti overcompensating trying to deflect from his own snitch allegations