The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Yeah more mandatory sentences and more tough on crime laws will be better for black people

For me it was and still is ? both Trump and Clinton.

Let me ask you a quick question.

Out of Trump and Clinton which one has actually put actions behind the bold and which one has only talked about the bold?

The weak black people in this country, which are the vast majority, are highly emotional and slaves to symbolism. The media has led them to believe that Trump symbolizes the embodiment of the enemy, so logic goes out the window when discussing this subject.

While the weak black people and so called concerned white people are thinking Trump getting elected exposed others, what it really did is expose them. Hilary has supported, presented and fought FOR laws that locked black people up in private prison slavery for good, Hilary has implied that she supports Eugenics, Hilary continued to make a mockery of intelligent black people by thinking that her dancing, and getting JayZ, Beyonce, And LeBron could actually influence our votes. In sum, we have a good number of gullible black people that are actually crying that Hilary didn't get into office to continue her slaughter of black people in stealth, all because Trump speaks his mind and participated in standard white male business practices.

These weak-minded black people were willing to forgive Hilary for all of her atrocities, just so they could have the SYMBOLISM of someone who is fair and liberal in the office. In contrast, these so called concerned white people don't give a ? about you, they're just mad that Trump isn't your standard politician and may ? some ? up for them. They're willing to overlook what the Clintons have done to black people, simply because something that they support might be challenged.

...With that said, white people as a whole have always and will continue to determine who the president of the US is. They are easily the majority of the voting public and the ones with all of the wealth in this country. They're the ones who got Obama in, they're the ones who got father and son Bush in, Clinton, Reagan, and now they've decided it's Trump's turn. Black people, you don't control ? in this country and it's good to see that some of you are finally realizing that FACT.

the-rock-clapping.gif
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    @jono @blackrain YOU ARE right i want the ability to have every thing any other race has and what is wrong with that??? why the ? should black people be the only race willing to live powerlessly why should black people always act with regard to others only to have those same people rise above us??? and they ? on us why should we always be at the bottom ??? ? that ?

Wanting to be empowered isn't bad....wanting to be empowered to do certain ? though. That's where the problem comes in. White dudes out here getting off left and right for ? and child molestation. You want that same "power"?

Yes that's exactly what they are saying they want to ? and molest children and get away with it. Jesus Christ man you sound dumb.

You know the definition of a hyperbole? The point is that the "power" that white folks have, specifically white men, enables them to act with a certain amount of immorality towards anybody that's not a while male that nobody should really aspire to.

The point is that other groups stick together and have their ? together for the most part. We need that kind of unity. You're taking it to another level with child molestation to make a point.

Dude Is like a f****** numbskull.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    @jono @blackrain YOU ARE right i want the ability to have every thing any other race has and what is wrong with that??? why the ? should black people be the only race willing to live powerlessly why should black people always act with regard to others only to have those same people rise above us??? and they ? on us why should we always be at the bottom ??? ? that ?

Wanting to be empowered isn't bad....wanting to be empowered to do certain ? though. That's where the problem comes in. White dudes out here getting off left and right for ? and child molestation. You want that same "power"?

Yes that's exactly what they are saying they want to ? and molest children and get away with it. Jesus Christ man you sound dumb.

You know the definition of a hyperbole? The point is that the "power" that white folks have, specifically white men, enables them to act with a certain amount of immorality towards anybody that's not a while male that nobody should really aspire to.

The point is that other groups stick together and have their ? together for the most part. We need that kind of unity. You're taking it to another level with child molestation to make a point.

And again I never said sticking together is a bad thing. What me and @jono were referencing specifically is the group of people who want to emulate level of immorality as white men in terms of their disregard for anybody who isn't one of them on some "They do it why can't we" ? ." You're talking about something nobody is saying is a bad thing.

No one is talking about that you're arguing a point no one has made. We want unity and power.

Did you even read what you were responding to? That point about emulating whites was specifically what I put in bold and responded to in jono's post. Then @zzombie comes along and responded to that..so yes that was the specific point being discussed.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    So I guess y'all preferred the status quo? Trump's presidency in the long term will be good for black people. Y'all watch this play out. I don't know about y'all but what has the status quo done for black people in the US? I'm ready for a real change and if it means 4-8 years of potentially a disastrous guy like Trump in office to get us to where we need to be then good.

:(

giphy.gif

The holocaust was terrible for Jews but in the long run how did that affect Jews? Exactly. Not saying we're heading to a holocaust but the point is sometimes we need to hit rock bottom before we rise up better than before.

Can't flag a mod
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    So I guess y'all preferred the status quo? Trump's presidency in the long term will be good for black people. Y'all watch this play out. I don't know about y'all but what has the status quo done for black people in the US? I'm ready for a real change and if it means 4-8 years of potentially a disastrous guy like Trump in office to get us to where we need to be then good.

giphy.gif

The holocaust was terrible for Jews but in the long run how did that affect Jews? Exactly. Not saying we're heading to a holocaust but the point is sometimes we need to hit rock bottom before we rise up better than before.

Israel was already in the works befor ww2

No it wasn't Jews migrated to Palestine to get away from Europe and the holocaust. They created Israel afterwards.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
    Also google Balfour
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

giphy.gif

some of us dont need to hit rock bottom....fukk that

i dont need to be oppressed to feel like i deserve better.

while i feel some kinda way about the election......again i look at our people like.....are you that fukked up that something like this has to happen for you to even budge.

nah....being stepped on is deserved if anyone allowed it to get this far.

As a people we need it, where has the status quo got us? They have mastered the art of benign neglect, where they pretend that issues in black society dont exist, while pacifying us with symbolic ? like black museums. They then blame us for the institutionalism they put in place to keep us down. Despite all of this black people are still brainwashed into believing that there are people out there who give a ? about us (Hillary) they come around and dance and sing and that's enough in their eyes. Maybe a president like Trump who's open about his racism unlike previous presidents who were covert is what we need to see to finally wake us up as a collective.

we dont need to hit rock bottom to not allow fukk boys to patrol and demoralize our hoods. the hood is actually not a bad place.....its the fukk ? that we started to allow that made it bad.

it used to be a place where community meant something. poor or not...it was a community.
    now its ran by ? who wanna be tough ,cant fight but got guns.
    fathers not caring for their kids,
    kids raising themselves
    mothers stripping not for bills but because they got a fat ass and can shake it to a beat..or selling ? shots for paypal donations...

guess what the kids see...guess what the kids emulate

whos fault is that....

rock bottom aint needed to correct that ? .
    fukk ? and hoez need to be eliminated from the equation and i bet ? would look very different.

Those hoods aren't black communities we don't actually own ? there. Secondly how do you suppose we rid those communities of the aforementioned people? Those people imo need a Trump wake up call more than anybody else. Thirdly crime for the most part in those communities is a result of deprivation and lack of opportunities, broke chicks will scam, boost, strip or sell ? . Broke ? will sell drugs, rob, steal etc.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    No. Latinos are not a monolith.

Cubans knew Trump wasn't talking about them, he was talking about the Mexicans. He didn't say he was going to build a wall around Cuba.

Cubans, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans etc are all different. They are quick to remind you of that and really don't want to be piled together.

The rest of the world thinks in terms of nationality (and tribe) not skin color and language, thats American ? .

Been telling people for years if they think Mexicans are racist against black folks then they ain't heard or read up on white cubans. They're racism is on levels that is amazing even to other white latinos

They carry the paranoia of their grandparents
    Cuba was one of the last places to get rid of slavery and they had so many slave rebellions . Cuba was also historically majority nonehite until the 1900s
  • 5th Letter
    edited November 2016
    Options

And again I never said sticking together is a bad thing. What me and @jono were referencing specifically is the group of people who want to emulate level of immorality as white men in terms of their disregard for anybody who isn't one of them on some "They do it why can't we" ? ." You're talking about something nobody is saying is a bad thing.

No one is talking about that you're arguing a point no one has made. We want unity and power.

Did you even read what you were responding to? That point about emulating whites was specifically what I put in bold and responded to in jono's post. Then @zzombie comes along and responded to that..so yes that was the specific point being discussed.
    So why bring up child molestation? Who even implied that?
    Peace_79 wrote: »

giphy.gif

Can't flag a mod

But I can flag you haha
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

while i feel some kinda way about the election......again i look at our people like.....are you that fukked up that something like this has to happen for you to even budge.

As a people we need it, where has the status quo got us? They have mastered the art of benign neglect, where they pretend that issues in black society dont exist, while pacifying us with symbolic ? like black museums. They then blame us for the institutionalism they put in place to keep us down. Despite all of this black people are still brainwashed into believing that there are people out there who give a ? about us (Hillary) they come around and dance and sing and that's enough in their eyes. Maybe a president like Trump who's open about his racism unlike previous presidents who were covert is what we need to see to finally wake us up as a collective.

we dont need to hit rock bottom to not allow fukk boys to patrol and demoralize our hoods. the hood is actually not a bad place.....its the fukk ? that we started to allow that made it bad.

it used to be a place where community meant something. poor or not...it was a community.
    kids raising themselves
    mothers stripping not for bills but because they got a fat ass and can shake it to a beat..or selling ? shots for paypal donations...

whos fault is that....

fukk ? and hoez need to be eliminated from the equation and i bet ? would look very different.

Those hoods aren't black communities we don't actually own ? there. Secondly how do you suppose we rid those communities of the aforementioned people? Those people imo need a Trump wake up call more than anybody else. Thirdly crime for the most part in those communities is a result of deprivation and lack of opportunities, broke chicks will scam, boost, strip or sell ? . Broke ? will sell drugs, rob, steal etc.

those people wont get a wake up call.....they dont ? care about ? so they could careless about trump calling.

i have stated it here before.....progressive black people need to form a community....an leave fukk boy family members behind.

we can not do ? with that type influence and element in our communities...

? , we gotta fight everyone else on this planet,and we gotta fight our own too...an if we fight our own back..it may lead to death....

nah..

they gotta go
  • blackrain
    Options

giphy.gif

Can't flag a mod

But I can flag you haha

Again do you know what hyperbole is? Using an an exaggerated example you're not supposed to take literally. It was an example of white people's immorality...you really need this spelled out for you?
  • 5th Letter
    Options

giphy.gif

No it wasn't Jews migrated to Palestine to get away from Europe and the holocaust. They created Israel afterwards.

Also google Balfour

Do you not realize that Palestine wasn't even the first choice for the Jewish state or the holy land?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

Also google Balfour

Do you not realize that Palestine wasn't even the first choice for the Jewish state or the holy land?

explain bruh
  • 5th Letter
    Options

giphy.gif

Can't flag a mod

But I can flag you haha

Again do you know what hyperbole is? Using an an exaggerated example you're not supposed to take literally. It was an example of white people's immorality...you really need this spelled out for you?

Because it's disingenuous that's why. You sound like racist cacs who use negative stereotypes about black people to justify a bad argument. But but but the ? ? white women.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

giphy.gif

Also google Balfour

Do you realize that Jews decided on Palestine and starting moving before the holocaust?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jews were in Palestine in the 20s, long before the Holocaust. Palestine was controlled by England at the time after the fall of Ottoman Empire.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

giphy.gif

kids raising themselves

whos fault is that....

those people wont get a wake up call.....they dont ? care about ? so they could careless about trump calling.

i have stated it here before.....progressive black people need to form a community....an leave fukk boy family members behind.

we can not do ? with that type influence and element in our communities...

? , we gotta fight everyone else on this planet,and we gotta fight our own too...an if we fight our own back..it may lead to death....

nah..

they gotta go

When black folks actually see who their enemy is without someone fake pandering and pacifying us, it'll definitely wake us up including the people you're talking about.
  • blackrain
    edited November 2016
    Options

giphy.gif

Can't flag a mod

But I can flag you haha

Because it's disingenuous that's why. You sound like racist cacs who use negative stereotypes about black people to justify a bad argument. But but but the ? ? white women.

9ivEP1X.gif
    You're arguing to just to do it. You know the actual point being made. You know you're debating a point that was never actually being made, but that you misinterpreted and you're still going. Bottom line is, there's some that don't hate white folks but instead aspire to be like them and are jealous they're not. It's not a hard idea to grasp.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Jews were in Palestine in the 20s, long before the Holocaust. Palestine was controlled by England at the time after the fall of Ottoman Empire.

Read up on the Uganda proposal
  • blackrain
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Yeah more mandatory sentences and more tough on crime laws will be better for black people

For me it was and still is ? both Trump and Clinton.

Let me ask you a quick question.

Out of Trump and Clinton which one has actually put actions behind the bold and which one has only talked about the bold?

The weak black people in this country, which are the vast majority, are highly emotional and slaves to symbolism. The media has led them to believe that Trump symbolizes the embodiment of the enemy, so logic goes out the window when discussing this subject.

While the weak black people and so called concerned white people are thinking Trump getting elected exposed others, what it really did is expose them. Hilary has supported, presented and fought FOR laws that locked black people up in private prison slavery for good, Hilary has implied that she supports Eugenics, Hilary continued to make a mockery of intelligent black people by thinking that her dancing, and getting JayZ, Beyonce, And LeBron could actually influence our votes. In sum, we have a good number of gullible black people that are actually crying that Hilary didn't get into office to continue her slaughter of black people in stealth, all because Trump speaks his mind and participated in standard white male business practices.

These weak-minded black people were willing to forgive Hilary for all of her atrocities, just so they could have the SYMBOLISM of someone who is fair and liberal in the office. In contrast, these so called concerned white people don't give a ? about you, they're just mad that Trump isn't your standard politician and may ? some ? up for them. They're willing to overlook what the Clintons have done to black people, simply because something that they support might be challenged.

...With that said, white people as a whole have always and will continue to determine who the president of the US is. They are easily the majority of the voting public and the ones with all of the wealth in this country. They're the ones who got Obama in, they're the ones who got father and son Bush in, Clinton, Reagan, and now they've decided it's Trump's turn. Black people, you don't control ? in this country and it's good to see that some of you are finally realizing that FACT.

So will the bold ever change? Or will it always be? Because either way not controlling ? don't mean you don't get hit with the consequences of the decisions made by those who do control ? . Also, alot of the talk from many has been "Well this will make them realize they have to earn our vote"...that pretty much eliminates that if you're saying black folks don't control ? .
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Read up on the Uganda proposal

The original Zionists had a few different destinations they were looking at.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

giphy.gif

Can't flag a mod

But I can flag you haha

9ivEP1X.gif
    You're arguing to just to do it. You know the actual point being made. You know you're debating a point that was never actually being made, but that you misinterpreted and you're still going. Bottom line is, there's some that don't hate white folks but instead aspire to be like them and are jealous they're not. It's not a hard idea to grasp.

I understand your point, your point is disingenuous.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »
    ALL this protesting is ? stupid she lost this is how democracy works in 4 years we will have another shot at electing someone else people especially young people are acting very childish right now

Look up the first amendment

The 1st Amendment does not alter the outcomes of Elections therefore all the protesting and crying is a childish waste of time.

They have the right to protest

Trump supporters shouldn't criticize when their so called leader said this back in 2012...

what's even more hilarious is they took away his twitter privileges.. dude has no filter lol

*Incapable of using twitter appropriately.

*Voted capable of leading the free world.

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • naledgestate
    naledgestate Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Fellas I have work to tend to so I'll come on later tonight. But I aint finna debate Obama because it doesn't ? matter anymore. Trump won and he's pushing in his first 100 days to implement legislation that will allow him to repeal every single law Obama and Bill Clinton enacted that he deems unconstitutional..... He said this as the third thing he is going to do.

? are gonna miss the ? out of Obama in 2 years.... Obama was given the world he didn't make it. He did the best he could do with what he was given and did an amazing job in 8 years. The great things Obama did will be accredited to Trump when they come to fruition and will be used to defend him when he enacts his tyranny and destroys communities and minorities.

F**k that missing Obama in 2 years sh*t.

In two years we need to be in control of the senate and the house in order to curtail some of Trump's ? policies.

? gonna learn about supply side economics real quick when he passes his tax plan. He promises 4-8% gdp growth per year....lol. Thats nearly impossible because we dont have the labor force, and our productivity is around 0.5%.

When that measly trickle down comes, black people dont never get sh*t just like it has been proven over and over in the past.

Oh yeah, ? gonna learn.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at the fear mongering going on these days. Some of these people are out here acting like Trump is about to put us back in chains.

I full expect dude to be a bad president, and he certainly won't do anything good for Black people, but people are going overboard with some of these reactions. Just like having as president and a Democrat supermajority initially didn't lead to heaven on earth for blacks, having trump as president and a Republican supermajority won't result in hell for most of us either.