Spinoff:Want to know Who is Waaaaay Worse than Hoteps???

Options

Comments

• JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're not getting off that easy................

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/552885/aye-yall-know-hillary-clinton-is-trash-right/p1

You're part of the problem in regards to Trump winning.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is kind of the opposite of a "cac topic" its actually shining light on destructive behavior among black people. You can be "woke" but not to the point where apathy knocks you right outta position. You can think of a reason not to do pretty much anything. Doesnt make it make sense or a good idea.
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/552885/aye-yall-know-hillary-clinton-is-trash-right/p1

? yourself I said in that very thread that I voted for her..you wanted me to sing and dance while I was doing it? You act like a basic ? when it comes to your momma hillary

That "he's a Hillary stan" ? don't work no more homie. I've said plenty of times in several threads that my goal was less about Hillary and mostly about stopping Trump's racist ass from becoming POTUS.

You gotta own up to your past posts and prior to the thread of yours that I posted, you were trashing Hillary and the Democrats every chance you got. That was actually propping up Trump and helped him to win.

The conversation is now about who tried to stop Trump and who helped Trump. Y'all need to stop talking about Hillary now. She's gone.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? yourself I said in that very thread that I voted for her..you wanted me to sing and dance while I was doing it? You act like a basic ? when it comes to your momma hillary

That "he's a Hillary stan" ? don't work no more homie. I've said plenty of times in several threads that my goal was less about Hillary and mostly about stopping Trump's racist ass from becoming POTUS.

You gotta own up to your past posts and prior to the thread of yours that I posted, you were trashing Hillary and the Democrats every chance you got. That was actually propping up Trump and helped him to win.

The conversation is now about who tried to stop Trump and who helped Trump. Y'all need to stop talking about Hillary now. She's gone.

You the one who brought up Hillary. I stand by every word I said about the Clintons. She was trash then and she lost because she was trash and she continues to be trash. If she had been even just a little less trash she probably would've won. And again, I voted for her..lol. Before your whole thing was "everybody who doesn't vote for Hillary is helping Trump win!!!!!"

Now it's "everybody who ever said anything bad about Hillary helped trump win!!!" . Get a grip b...your mom was trash. And if you're Black like you claim to be she prolly doesn't like you that much
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    These thread that you guys are coming up with is not a just a particular group. You guy are being just like white people with picking the worst people out of that particular group and saying that it is an major representation of that group. Furthermore, the acts that you guys are pointing out are black people who are extremist and it can be applied to christian and muslims etc, etc.

Sometimes you gotta let cacs cac...

I swear raheem X ? one of y'all ol lady with these threads, or copped incense from jamaal bey...
    But to answer your question op....what is worst than a hotep??

A cracka ass cracka

Yup I'm a cac. Here's a picture of my pasty white hand
    kn2sfg8w1h8y.jpg

Your hand does resemble that of a neaderthal with the elongated index finger which was generally used to clean the ass of those humanoids
  • Stiff
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    These thread that you guys are coming up with is not a just a particular group. You guy are being just like white people with picking the worst people out of that particular group and saying that it is an major representation of that group. Furthermore, the acts that you guys are pointing out are black people who are extremist and it can be applied to christian and muslims etc, etc.

Sometimes you gotta let cacs cac...

I swear raheem X ? one of y'all ol lady with these threads, or copped incense from jamaal bey...
    But to answer your question op....what is worst than a hotep??

A cracka ass cracka

Yup I'm a cac. Here's a picture of my pasty white hand
    kn2sfg8w1h8y.jpg

Your hand does resemble that of a neaderthal with the elongated index finger which was generally used to clean the ass of those humanoids

tumblr_inline_o4savrDEF01su0u0c_500.gif

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

Not now bruh, Damn.

This ? in here is jokes.

For the record, much of Hilary's history and political career can be described as "trash".

She has played the political game for decades, often to the detriment of others.

Thing is, it isn't about her ... it never was.

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Half the time I don't even know what that civixxx ? is arguing...he's just against everything with no position

He's like Benson from regular show

Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Woke ?

Absolute worst brah..bar none.

There's some overlap between the two for sure though. Alot of hotep ? are "woke" but not all "woke" ? are Hoteps.

They've figured out all the inner workings of the system. They know the REAL truth. It's all right there on Youtube. Voting? LMAO you silly sheep. Being "politically active" or "protesting"? LMAO you fools. Stacking money? Money has no value. You've been caught up in the matrix you sucker...accept the truth.

Say to a woke ? , "ok, well what are you doing to improve the situation"

98.9% of the time you're going to get some variation of "don't worry about all that!" . Which translates roughly to: not a got dam thing. Absolute worst.

Flagged appropriately.
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    Real life footage of @JJ_Evans after he voted for hillary clinton:
    tumblr_mwq9h1fRuy1sjt33fo1_400.gif

This is all that you and the like-minded clowns that co-sign you have...........Jokes.

Together y'all made hundreds of "pro-Trump" posts leading up to the election. Now that he's won and is about to make black people's lives a living hell, you ? are trying to flip and pretend like you didn't have a hand in him being elected. The internet and social media is a powerful tool. You ? are guilty of using it to turn the tide in Trump's favor.

You're just upset that I'm here reminding ? of what y'all did.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the same time, what's worse is the person who asks the "woke" individual or the "hotep" individual what solutions there are, knowing damn well they don't have anything to contribute as well.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    At the same time, what's worse is the person who asks the "woke" individual or the "hotep" individual what solutions there are, knowing damn well they don't have anything to contribute as well.

Cosign.

What's worse is the ? that doesn't put in any work or at the very least help those who are out here daily.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm woke.i just got ou tof bed 10 minutes ago and clicked on this thread. B)
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stiff
    Options
    There's some truth to this. About two days after Trump got elected, this ? I hadn't talked to in like two years called me up. I was confused but I answered. I said "What's up stranger?" That ? was like "I'm woke" and proceeded to preach for an hour about the conspiracy against blacks in America. I spoke to my other homeboy the next day and told him about the call and he was like "He got you too huh?"

LMAO it was a ? at my old job like this.. he would go on and on about random ? like how something from the moon is what drives people crazy and that's where the term "lunatic" comes from, because of the lunar signals..and about diet and melanin and the government controlling the weather and releasing chemicals and all that

I'd be like bro I just asked you what's good...I'm not tryna get to the root of civilization on my 15 minute break b.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall have the inability to actively ignore people, and its amazing to me.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall have the inability to actively ignore people, and its amazing to me.

Lol at that member berry
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love the ones who work with you that be whispering all that "woke" ? to you but then be on some "HEEEEY MR. CHARLIE" ? whenever the bosses come around lol. There's a dude at my job that will whisper to people how much he hate these white folks and all that but be like them dudes on the Boondocks when Robert Freeman was say he was Rosa Parks first.

OK SIR WEEEEE'S MOOOOVING!