Toddler Inflicted With Herpes On The Mouth After Kissing Family Member

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    I bet if nobody responded this ? osirus would rage post a whole page for dolo

Yerrrpppp!!! Any ? that takes this site serious is stupid, just like imma spam spoilers in the GOT thread lol

Flagged.

I stayed on the sidelines in this argument but here's where we gon have legit beef ?

h4hp5wyjbu2h.gif
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Yerrrpppp!!! Any ? that takes this site serious is stupid, just like imma spam spoilers in the GOT thread lol

Anyone who takes this site serious?... now I know I smoke alot of weed but didn't you once ask for your account to be deleted because of some ? you posted you didn't want to get out?

No. That was @Osirus_jenkins I'm @not_osirus_jenkins

You wanna provide proof or hold an L?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

Flagged.

I stayed on the sidelines in this argument but here's where we gon have legit beef ?

h4hp5wyjbu2h.gif

Lmfao!! Brah. I'mma create so many aliases
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    catch me up to the thread here...so @Osirus_Jenkins is claiming that kissing kids in the grill is analogous to ? ......

honestly, i dont have kids, but I wouldnt kiss anyone else s child in the mouth...never have never will....but to correlate that to ? , I just dont see it

Kissing kids in the mouth can cause serious health issues. I explained that bacteria, stds, and emotional issues CAN arise from this. Even posted articles.

If you ignore those health issues and don't see kissing on the cheek as an alternative then you have a DESIRE to kiss children on the lips. And that desire to ignore sound health advice for the sake of 'affection' is ? .

I think the bold is the biggest point of contention. It's just a very large leap get to ? , especially given the fact that most people don't see the risk as significant. People kiss their children all of the time. Though it happened in this case, the likelihood of developing an STD or infection from kissing your child is not very high. We know this because most people spend the first few years of a toddler's life smothering them in kisses. How often do we hear about a baby catching herpes? Do you know anyone personally whose baby was infected? Probably not. That's how uncommon this is. People do not kiss their children with the idea in mind that "In spite of this kiss and the potential health consequences, I am gonna smooch on you." No one is in that frame of mind. The risk is actually so low that many people simply ignore it, as we do with a host of other things in life. Hell, it's dangerous to watch television during a thunderstorm, but incidents of electric shock are so uncommon, it's nothing that anyone pays attention to. If babies catching herpes was a huge phenomenon sweeping the nation, I'm sure it would give most parents pause, but most still see that as unlikely to happen. I think that's what's missing from your argument.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    catch me up to the thread here...so @Osirus_Jenkins is claiming that kissing kids in the grill is analogous to ? ......

honestly, i dont have kids, but I wouldnt kiss anyone else s child in the mouth...never have never will....but to correlate that to ? , I just dont see it

Kissing kids in the mouth can cause serious health issues. I explained that bacteria, stds, and emotional issues CAN arise from this. Even posted articles.

If you ignore those health issues and don't see kissing on the cheek as an alternative then you have a DESIRE to kiss children on the lips. And that desire to ignore sound health advice for the sake of 'affection' is ? .

I think the bold is the biggest point of contention. It's just a very large leap get to ? , especially given the fact that most people don't see the risk as significant. People kiss their children all of the time. Though it happened in this case, the likelihood of developing an STD or infection from kissing your child is not very high. We know this because most people spend the first few years of a toddler's life smothering them in kisses. How often do we hear about a baby catching herpes? Do you know anyone personally whose baby was infected? Probably not. That's how uncommon this is. People do not kiss their children with the idea in mind that "In spite of this kiss and the potential health consequences, I am gonna smooch on you." No one is in that frame of mind. The risk is actually so low that many people simply ignore it, as we do with a host of other things in life. Hell, it's dangerous to watch television during a thunderstorm, but incidents of electric shock are so uncommon, it's nothing that anyone pays attention to. If babies catching herpes was a huge phenomenon sweeping the nation, I'm sure it would give most parents pause, but most still see that as unlikely to happen. I think that's what's missing from your argument.

2lvhdu8.jpg
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh for both of my children my Dr said never kiss them on/in the mouth or near their eyes cuz we as adults have ? in our saliva that can cause them to die or to have food allergies. Hell at one point they thought it was the leafing cause of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome for the stupud ones) I don't know ANY DRs, and I know a few, that would say it's ok for an adult to pass his SPECIFIC culture of bacteria to a child. Novody in my family, I'm talking about mom side and pops side kiss babies or toddlers on the lips. Maybe my family is more intelligent than most. Or maybe my family sees how ? the ? truly is. You spit into a petri dish you have a colony of bacteria. A baby that only drinks breast milk, very little. I've seen the cultures. Babies get the hood bacteria from mom, not from kissing the block. Are you a ? if you kiss your kid in the mouth? 99/100 no. But @BOSSExcellence is. Cuz he gonna keep doing it.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    I thought a ? named tummy tuck wasn't coming back in here. Baited you like the ? you are. ? can NEVER walk away knowing they lost lol. Tell me more how you're not coming back in here to click reactions and post memes. You 40 ? !!!
  • CapitalB
    Options
    lol now his family is smarter then everyone else's!!? hahaha
    i cant take this cat serious..
    he's a ? character.

HIS doctor told him..
    sure he or she suggested immunizations and all types of ? ..

put a hundred doctors in the room and u go get a hundred different suggestions.. but eh?!

u got it champ..
    u the man on these webs.. big ballin in all.. imma believe everything u sayin cause u sayin it. even tho from my experience every ? i ran into on the net like u have been proven to be fraud..

but u got it champ..

this is me bowin out gracefully wit my uneducated broke ass! hahahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    everyone have a happy holidays.. im off to LA.

peace & love!
  • CapitalB
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh for both of my children my Dr said never kiss them on/in the mouth or near their eyes cuz we as adults have ? in our saliva that can cause them to die or to have food allergies. Hell at one point they thought it was the leafing cause of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome for the stupud ones) I don't know ANY DRs, and I know a few, that would say it's ok for an adult to pass his SPECIFIC culture of bacteria to a child. Novody in my family, I'm talking about mom side and pops side kiss babies or toddlers on the lips. Maybe my family is more intelligent than most. Or maybe my family sees how ? the ? truly is. You spit into a petri dish you have a colony of bacteria. A baby that only drinks breast milk, very little. I've seen the cultures. Babies get the hood bacteria from mom, not from kissing the block. Are you a ? if you kiss your kid in the mouth? 99/100 no. But @BOSSExcellence is. Cuz he gonna keep doing it.

oh yeh..

dont think i aint catch the bolded ? ? .
    u know was full of ? for ur initial statement.

and thats all i was here for..
    and now that iv got what i want..

yeh..

everyone have a happy thanksgivin! hahaha
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    imma spare everyone and make this my last reply..

That's right, come back ? , I knew you couldn't stay away lol. I got your card ? . You're mine.
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

peace & love!

Figueroa and Colden come get a plate ? haha
  • CapitalB
    Options

peace & love!

Figueroa and Colden come get a plate ? haha

helllll nah!! aint that still the lanes??! hahaha

but we can definitely link..
    im thinkin bout ? wit this ? spot off Century and La Cienga i think it is @Inglewood_B
  • CapitalB
    Options
    nah.. now that i think about it..
    that aint the lanes..

iunno why im thinkin Imperial..

u over there by the car lot..
  • Inglewood_B
    edited November 2016
    Options
    nah.. now that i think about it..