You Ever Kinda Started Thinking Bout Some ? During Sex?

Options
2»

Comments

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After I been ? a girl for a while, I will start thinking about other girls I met/saw that day that I'd want to ? . It makes it fun for me.

Only other time I remember thinking about anything other than making her moan and getting my nut was when I found out this girl had been doing me dirt and I took her back. The first time we ? again in my mind I was really hate ? and treating her like a ? , she started crying... I felt pretty bad about it

She was doing dirt, u took her back and YOU felt bad??!?

I would've ? the dog ? outta her several times and left her a handkercheif (the last time) to wipe away nut & tears on her face after I blasted off and dipped like a potato chip on her hoe ass. Zilch phucks given!

And I bet that bish woulda called a nikka tryna reconcile! Depending on how fine she is/was, I'd oblige, smash and then get James St. Patrick "Ghost" on that ? again.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deadeye
    First detail is that we were living together... The situation was she was on some sneak hoe half truth ? , and I iced her so she packed her ? and went to L.A., but then convinced me to let her come back. I wasn't bout to ? her anymore, even made her stay in the guest room but eventually she coaxed herself back in my bed, so I did and there was alot of animosity built up and she could tell the love was lost which is why she cried, even though it was on her.

I only felt bad because I truly did love this girl, and i'm not some vengeful/vindictive revenge type ? , I usually just let things go but she just wouldnt leave me alone. I mean the ? was extremely bad and I was on some sucka ? at that point with how much I was into her. It was like one of those things where when your not into someone they go super hard for you but then when you finally get into them they start pulling back and leave you in your feelings. I learned valuable life lessons from that time period. And FYI it only lasted a couple more months after that before I kicked her out for good...
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When im working the ? im just thinking about working the ? .

Im a hype man to myself. Pat myself on the back after i leave her stretched out panting.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why y'all supposed to talk ? to each other...it keeps you focused on wearin her ass out
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i only start thinking about all that random ? if im extra sober....cant focus for ?
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the time

But reading this thread I must say ...

Some of us have great minds that are hard to slow,
    Some of us are in mediocre ? ,
    Some of us are dealing with females we're not that into but she'll do for the moment
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    After I been ? a girl for a while, I will start thinking about other girls I met/saw that day that I'd want to ? . It makes it fun for me.

Only other time I remember thinking about anything other than making her moan and getting my nut was when I found out this girl had been doing me dirt and I took her back. The first time we ? again in my mind I was really hate ? and treating her like a ? , she started crying... I felt pretty bad about it

She was doing dirt, u took her back and YOU felt bad??!?

I would've ? the dog ? outta her several times and left her a handkercheif (the last time) to wipe away nut & tears on her face after I blasted off and dipped like a potato chip on her hoe ass. Zilch phucks given!

And I bet that bish woulda called a nikka tryna reconcile! Depending on how fine she is/was, I'd oblige, smash and then get James St. Patrick "Ghost" on that ? again.

You see what I be saying about these super simps on here!!!!!

Straight clowns. First of all everything aside, why would you feel bad about smutting your girl out in bed. Wtf are y'all some puritans? If you're grown, what is the problem with getting a little ? in the bedroom?

Secondly ole girl knew he was a sucker to begin with which is why she cheated on him in the first place and knew he'd take her ass back after with no fear of getting mushed the ? up or shook hard as ? lol

After all that, you feel bad about hitting it a lil hard and spanking her? I better not ever here some y'all clowning Drake for being a corny square, cuz there are plenty of the same type of dudes on here

• SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall turnt kai all the way out
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    I usually think about other ? while im ? a chick

ive done this
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »
    i remember ? ths girl and wondering during....i wonder if this ? still love me?
    i started wondering about her ex and i was looking at her phone and i started having deep thoughts about her parents and if she a fake ass ?

While you were in her?

tumblr_inline_nggehug1fe1s1wfbs.gif

9x42tp1bsdvl.gif
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    SOWETO wrote: »
    yall turnt kai all the way out

@SOWETO whatchu mean? I'm same old me

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kairo wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    I usually think about other ? while im ? a chick

Sometimes I feel guilty doing this...sometimes.

Don't feel guilty. ? 's bound to happen sooner or later.