Is A Woman Who Dont Want Kids A Deal Breaker?

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    The older I get, the more I start to think that's just some ? they tell you you're supposed to do as women. Have a family...have some kids.

I really think my sole purpose is to be rich, and that's it.

what happens when you already have lots of money??? then what ??? you start thinking about what is going to happen to that money after you are gone

Speak for yourself! I do not think about what's gonna happen to anything after I'm gone. I'll be gone and it won't be any of my business.

okay miss barren belly i really don't understand your mentality but whatever it's your life..... but i caution you that you should be careful that after a long life of trying to be rich you still die poor and leave nothing to show you ever existed. If you become a lonely old cat lady I FEEL that would be a tragedy

So the only way to show you ever existed is thru kids???

No but it's the primary way most of us will at least for a while live on.

Unless you are a great artist or general/leader your life will mean nothing to anyone when you die. However if you have children at least your name and memory will live on for a few more generations; now if you actually accomplish something while you are alive and you have children then your name and legacy may live on for much much longer because the name itself attains a life of it's own. For me personally the bold is one of my overall major goal in this life
  • Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Hendrix_NoJimmy Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    Options
    Its about priority for me. I was raised in a two parent home where it was like this. Education, Job, Relationship, Marraige, Kids. Thats what my parents did and thats what im doing.
    I aint ? or ? with no ? that only brings ? to the table. You got to have some type of goals and ambition.
    The reason its so many single parents is cause most these females only looking for a ? and this ? chasing ? instead of them both chasing goals.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Side note: Can you be an alpha male and not want kids? Nah. Not that I adhere to that, but y'all talk about that often on here.

I'm going to say this. In this day and age most people that don't want kids live a purposeless life. They see children as people that hold them back, when in essence, children(and wives) are usually a source of motivation.

I think you are more likely to be successful with kids than without them.
    How do you figure that? Theres plenty of ppl with kids that aint ? , how successful you are depends on YOU you aint gotta have no damn kids to be motivated

True, but you are looking at it from a negative point of view. You pointed out people who aren't ? with kids...

... Look at successful people in society who we regard as great in their fields... How many of them don't have kids?
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Side note: Can you be an alpha male and not want kids? Nah. Not that I adhere to that, but y'all talk about that often on here.

I'm going to say this. In this day and age most people that don't want kids live a purposeless life. They see children as people that hold them back, when in essence, children(and wives) are usually a source of motivation.

I think you are more likely to be successful with kids than without them.
    How do you figure that? Theres plenty of ppl with kids that aint ? , how successful you are depends on YOU you aint gotta have no damn kids to be motivated

True, but you are looking at it from a negative point of view. You pointed out people who aren't ? with kids...

... Look at successful people in society who we regard as great in their fields... How many of them don't have kids?

No im not looking at from a negative perseptive, It goes both ways theres ppl that arent ? regardless of anything, but you cant say kids mean your more likely to have success, again it comes down to that person ultimatly, you say how many successful ppl have kids, i say how many dont?? See?? it goes both ways
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as I'm concerned not wanting to have kids when you can is a sign of inferior genetics. One of the purposes of life is to create life how the f*** you telling me you don't want to create life you just want to spend your whole life going after your own vain thrills and pleasures..... nah you can't be my woman with a mindset like that. ? NO. I need you to be Barefoot and in the kitchen with a swollen belly... at least for a few years.

One of the problems of Western society today is that too many woman want to be out working or in school for 15 ? years. And then when these b****** Hit almost 40 they want to turn around and start having kids so some of them end up with ? babies. f*** that you need to be home taking care of my ? kid not worrying about your career.

You're giving too much of the game away, but this is 100% truth. Creating life is the most basic fundamental duty of any species that wants to remain present.

Every time I run into these smart dumb ? , I just chalk it up to "survival of the fittest" running its course. These people have been brainwashed to think that chasing money and a career as a corporate slave is more important than having children. That should already tell you what kind of puppets people they are.

Simply put, they're weak.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I dont know why people on here get mad about this. It dont really happen in real life. Everybody aint going to do the same thing. Everybody isnt going to have kids. Everybody doesnt want too. Its always been like that. Its not feasible for everybody to have kids. It dont hurt you so whats the problem? There is none. I have no idea where the feelings about the next person thinking it through. Its all preference and individual situations. Its all good from my perspective.
    Just cause you think a certain way and want certain things dont mean you have to get all emotional and start calling people who feel differently names like a child. Shts pitiful. There are people who dont wanna be like you. Do you have a nice day mind your own and all that.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    The older I get, the more I start to think that's just some ? they tell you you're supposed to do as women. Have a family...have some kids.

what happens when you already have lots of money??? then what ??? you start thinking about what is going to happen to that money after you are gone

Speak for yourself! I do not think about what's gonna happen to anything after I'm gone. I'll be gone and it won't be any of my business.

okay miss barren belly i really don't understand your mentality but whatever it's your life..... but i caution you that you should be careful that after a long life of trying to be rich you still die poor and leave nothing to show you ever existed. If you become a lonely old cat lady I FEEL that would be a tragedy

Lol right. Because a kid is the only way to show you walked the earth lol
  • blackrain
    Options

Unless you are a great artist or general/leader your life will mean nothing to anyone when you die. However if you have children at least your name and memory will live on for a few more generations; now if you actually accomplish something while you are alive and you have children then your name and legacy may live on for much much longer because the name itself attains a life of it's own. For me personally the bold is one of my overall major goal in this life

You talking like people without kids still don't have families. Like they're without brothers sisters cousins aunts uncles etc who will remeber them. You saying unless some one has kids nobody else in their family will remember them or their life won't mean anything to their family?
  • zzombie
    Options
    I dont know why people on here get mad about this. It dont really happen in real life. Everybody aint going to do the same thing. Everybody isnt going to have kids. Everybody doesnt want too. Its always been like that. Its not feasible for everybody to have kids. It dont hurt you so whats the problem? There is none. I have no idea where the feelings about the next person thinking it through. Its all preference and individual situations. Its all good from my perspective.
    Just cause you think a certain way and want certain things dont mean you have to get all emotional and start calling people who feel differently names like a child. Shts pitiful. There are people who dont wanna be like you. Do you have a nice day mind your own and all that.

nah ? that live and let live ? way of thinking. i believe it is the correct thing to pressure people into your way of thinking and if they cannot be pressured then the next best thing to do is to make them look like suckers/defective in the minds of others..... this is how ideas spread and how people and ideologies have a subtle and unconscious influence on society.
  • zzombie
    edited November 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

You talking like people without kids still don't have families. Like they're without brothers sisters cousins aunts uncles etc who will remeber them. You saying unless some one has kids nobody else in their family will remember them or their life won't mean anything to their family?

brother and sisters don't revere you or follow in your footsteps the same way your children are far more likely to do the thing about children is that you are literally MAKING THEM PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY but you don't make your brothers mind.
  • farris2k1
    Options

nah ? that live and let live ? way of thinking. i believe it is the correct thing to pressure people into your way of thinking and if they cannot be pressured then the next best thing to do is to make them look like suckers/defective in the minds of others..... this is how ideas spread and how people and ideologies have a subtle and unconscious influence on society.

? it aint that deep, if ppl dont want kids then theres not a damn thing wrong with that, nor does it say anything about how they really are or watever, they just dont want no ? kids
  • blackrain
    Options

Forcing somebody to think like you do has adverse affects. There's actual studies done on that
  • zzombie
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Most people don't even know the names of their great grandparents. "Legacy" means nothing. Nobody aside from the very best and worst will ever be remembered. Plus in 500 million years the sun is going to burn out and nobody will be remembered anyways.

I do.

the reason why most people don't know their ancestors is because most peoples forefathers never understood this concept of "legacy" and so never passed it down to their children. REVERENCE for your ancestry is not an ideal in modern society anymore at lest not among poor and regular people.... which is believe is why they are poor and regular but the more money i get and the more rich people i meet the more i realize that for most of them family/bloodline/legacy mean something it's the way they continue and grow their power.
  • zzombie
    edited November 2016
    Options

Forcing somebody to think like you do has adverse affects. There's actual studies done on that

that's why you do it slowly in a subtle manner so that they don't realize it. You exert just enough influence on your children so that they adopt the best of your traits and hopefully none of your bad. I AM NOT trying to recreate myself i hope to create zombie 2.0 the next evolution
  • farris2k1
    edited November 2016
    Options

One of the main reasons racism is still alive, that ? is taught
  • zzombie
    edited November 2016
    Options

? it aint that deep, if ppl dont want kids then theres not a damn thing wrong with that, nor does it say anything about how they really are or watever, they just dont want no ? kids

It says alot about them, listen one of the most important things i've learned in business is how to evaluate someone so that i really know who i am dealing with..... the best way to evaluate someone is to look at what they love and why??? WHEN you tell me you don't want children and why that tells me everything i need to know about you.

and then i can start manipulating you as i see fit.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You do know once you rich there´s no such thing as love.You can´t trust anybody.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Nope too many ain't ? ? and ? having ain't gonna ever be ? kidsas is. Count your blessings and snatch her up ASAP

This is exactly what I'm saying. People be quick as ? to lay down with somebody just to get a quick nut not thinking about their current situation and thinking about how kids are going to bring life-altering changes. I'm not a kid person and Idk if that will ever change. With the way these "new age" women are/think in society you really have to be able to filter through a lot of ? before you plan that next step.

I'm single and my only priorities are a career and making my income go up as of right now.
  • zzombie
    Options

You do know once you rich there´s no such thing as love.You can´t trust anybody.

That's Not True at all
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you with a person male or female that doesn't want to have children then you basically have no purpose you're just committed friends with benefits. Yall ? and suckin on each other comin home and ? simply because you scared to be alone.

Purpose of families is to establish legacy. Black don't have a concept of legacy, which makes sense because Black people have been cut off from theirs. ? be havin kids just to have them or to give them some purpose and validation in life by bringing into the world this human being that's wholly dependent on them.
    It's the same with relationships, attach yourself to someone that gives you some sense of purpose and validation in life that you feel you can't give yourself.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't EVER want kids. The negatives greatly outweigh the positives IMO. So id gladly wife a chick who didn't want none.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I honestly would find it wildly attractive if a woman didn't want kids. Cause I don't want kids.

Wanting kids is just biology playing a trick on you. Don't be a sucker to biology. Hell, most men don't even really wanna be dads, just look how many absentee fathers there are in society. Once you realize that basically the urge to have kids is a byproduct of evolution, you can fight those urges and realize that kids are actually a huge hindrance to living a self-actualized life.

Damn that was deep. I wasn't expecting that from u no offense lmao
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • zzombie
    Options
    I hope the same people who don't want kids also don't advocate for Healthcare and other governmental benefits.