Cole World! "4 Your Eyez Only" Dropping Dec. 9th

Options

Comments

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Album is dope especially listening to it hearing the concept behind it..... I don't see how ppl can't see the change and growth in Cole music ain't no way you can go listen to sideline story then come back and listen to this and say he's the same.... I like Cole sound sonically it makes you wanna pay attention to the lyrics more as opposed to just a banger where you really don't care what's being said it just sounds good in the whip
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Change got me tearing up smh

Nice album
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really made a song about Folding Clothes. Drake is seething right now he can't believe this ? challenging his simp throne

Drake gonna have asking next album called "Doing The Dishes"
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still don't understand ? who come in this ? late posting some ? without looking through 4 or 5 other pages to see if it dropped as a link or a photo. ? coming in here posting the hotel twitter like he literally was the one who tweeted it. No ? you late! lmao

The ? do I need to check for? I just post the ? up here

You lazy peice of Virginia ? lmao. That's like your colts not checking to see what the opponents have been doing the previous weeks and just doing whatever they wan't on offense or defense. The basic part of a discussion is seeing what has been going on in the previous pages then reacting or responding to it. If you are too lazy to see a few pages of posts since you hopped on then log the ? off and never use the IC again.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? it ain't even that serious. Sheesh.
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still don't understand ? who come in this ? late posting some ? without looking through 4 or 5 other pages to see if it dropped as a link or a photo. ? coming in here posting the hotel twitter like he literally was the one who tweeted it. No ? you late! lmao

You lazy peice of Virginia ? lmao. That's like your colts not checking to see what the opponents have been doing the previous weeks and just doing whatever they wan't on offense or defense. The basic part of a discussion is seeing what has been going on in the previous pages then reacting or responding to it. If you are too lazy to see a few pages of posts since you hopped on then log the ? off and never use the IC again.

Cole stan in action
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Carry yo wack posting ass somewhere....choke on a ? and die ?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    It's pretty dope to see Cole surpassing our expectations. I remember the days when @usmarin3 used to defend Cole and ? would go in on him saying Cole would never make it, etc.

I'm going to give the whole album a listen and post my thoughts.

The only folks who Cole succeeded past their expectations are the hatin ass ? . If you've been listening to him from the beginning you knew he would make it this far. It was only a matter of time. His artist development is proof of this

What made you so sure that he was going to make it this far? I thought he was dope but plenty of artists as good or better than him has slipped through the cracks.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    It's pretty dope to see Cole surpassing our expectations. I remember the days when @usmarin3 used to defend Cole and ? would go in on him saying Cole would never make it, etc.

I'm going to give the whole album a listen and post my thoughts.

The only folks who Cole succeeded past their expectations are the hatin ass ? . If you've been listening to him from the beginning you knew he would make it this far. It was only a matter of time. His artist development is proof of this

What made you so sure that he was going to make it this far? I thought he was dope but plenty of artists as good or better than him has slipped through the cracks.

Cause he the one, ?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    37 pages?

album must be more than just alright
  • R.D.
    Options
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    37 pages?

The hypebeast...
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Posted this in the wrong thread....but anywho

Every mixtape and album is based off of the stage of life he and his peers are experiencing. Cole is creating a catolgue of music that can be listened from beginning to end like one long story of a persons life. FNL was college years...FHD was young adult years....4YEO is adulthood...etc etc So if you're not experiencing those particular situations in your life then of course you not gonna get it.

For me, this album is not where I am at the moment but i know I'm going to be there soon so I appreciate some music that I will be able to relate too. The album is beautiful and hopefully one day y'all understand why.

I thought you had a kid? Or maybe I'm confusing you with someone else. If so then my apologies
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    37 pages?

To be fair the album didn't drop till about page 25

my b...i aint een realize brah lol

carry on
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Blassic

Cole appreciates you, Thug Yoda.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

Carry yo wack posting ass somewhere....choke on a ? and die ?

My posting is wack but being as lazy as you are is even wacker. You as lazy as the colts offensive line. It's not hard to read a few pages and see oh wait another ? already posted this ? ! Gee maybe i shouldn't repost the same ? posted 3 hours ago!
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    37 pages?

It is
  • R.D.
    edited December 2016
    Options
    miami cane wrote: »
    Dare I say Classic? I can't stop playing it. Damn sure my favorite Cole album. Best album on the year I'm my humble opinion. I know most of u don't like or thinks it average, but I'm really loving every single song on this ? .

Maybe I'm a Stan? Whatever, I'm gonna keep bumping this ? . Props to Cole.

Cosign ? brackin

Definite Blassic
    Dare I say Classic? I can't stop playing it. Damn sure my favorite Cole album. Best album on the year I'm my humble opinion. I know most of u don't like or thinks it average, but I'm really loving every single song on this ? .

This The ? I BE Talking About Its Only beEn 3 days

Don't care

Worry about you

2 words ?

#ColeWorld
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deja Vu still snappin after 3 days.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Cosign ? brackin

Definite Blassic

This The ? I BE Talking About Its Only beEn 3 days

Don't care

Worry about you

2 words ?

#ColeWorld

Fuckboi is one word when used in a slang you dumb ? you even conjoined them and still counted them as 2 words maybe if you didn't concentrate so hard on turning cs into bs and sounding like a ? you wouldn't have mad that mistake

How you gona tell a ? to not share a opinion on a forum made for sharing opinions I hope you put this ? on while driving at night and drive off a clidge
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty good album. I wasn't a fan of FHD at all, so this is a step in the right direction imo.

Folding clothes is pretty bad, & the She's Mine songs are important to the concept I understand but overall just not executed very well or very good.

But the rest of the songs are good-great. 4 Your Eyez is probably the best song he's ever written, kinda reminds me of Kendrick's Sing about Me. Immortal & Change are my other two favorites. Production is improved on this. Overall a pretty good album. 7.75/10