What yall getting your significant other for Christmas?

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Cinco wrote: »
    Formmy #1 I just took her in vacation. BUT- Some of those Rihanna PUMA sneakers and slippers and the sweat shirt. Had to pay a reseller bc they were sold out everywhere.

For my #2 she getting a leather backpack w gold zippers and an Apple Watch

Side ? get presents now? Must be some new part of the game. I thought all a side chick got was ? and bubble gum

And y'all wonder why side hoes get all attached and start pushing boundaries, it's cuz y'all not respecting the boundaries, giving them all kinds of main girl benefits and privileges, smh

...and I'm all out of bubble gum!

(Y'all had to know that was coming)
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Formmy #1 I just took her in vacation. BUT- Some of those Rihanna PUMA sneakers and slippers and the sweat shirt. Had to pay a reseller bc they were sold out everywhere.

Side ? get presents now? Must be some new part of the game. I thought all a side chick got was ? and bubble gum

And y'all wonder why side hoes get all attached and start pushing boundaries, it's cuz y'all not respecting the boundaries, giving them all kinds of main girl benefits and privileges, smh

all the side ? gone for the most part @kai this is #1 and #2
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

#2 ain't supposed to get ? that's why she's #2.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Got my wife the Nintendo mini she wanted. She's easy as hell to shop for because she just flat out says what she wants and it's never anything big at all.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

all the side ? gone for the most part @kai this is #1 and #2

Its your money so I'm not really going to speak about how you spending it.

But ? stop trying to act like #2 doesn't equal side ? .

Facts are if she not #1/the main woman the ? is a side chick end of story.

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think he talkin bout his daughter b
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I retract my statement and shame on u getting a side ? ?
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I know y'all some iron fist pimps ouchea
    I'll be alright let me cop her one and her one too

1481677336964858.gif
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some uggs
    I got her the space jams Saturday so I guess that was part of her Christmas gift
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We agreed not to get each other anything but she just had to order me some ? now it's a "surprise" I don't even need ? a have a roof over my head with my family, music and food going into my belly, but she couldn't let Christmas go buy without buying me something so now I felt I had to get her something EVEN THO SHE HAS ALL SHE NEEDS AND MORE! when I told my mother I wasn't getting her ? she made me feel bad for it, like I was about to do something evil to her ffs, I asked my girls dad for ideas, he asked her mother and just like that BAM I have spent 30 pounds so she can smell like Beyonce.

My son is 6 so he has started to grow out of toys and wants computer games, also got him a TV and other stuff, he gets more than I ever got as a kid but that's my buddy, girl is only 2 so teddies and pink girly stuff it is.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got her the amazon echo. That thing stupid to me. Makes ? lazy. ? will read the paper to you. You wanna know what is in the news. Read it your damn self
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Some Kate ? purse that cost me $300, gonna fill that ? up with job applications. Hope that purse play movies cause that's her entertainment budget for 2017 all gone.

A Gem necklace and this.

This ? ain't lying spent 250 on a ? purse and then even more on a ? vanity. I'm still confused on the difference between a vanity and a dresser.

@The_Jackal what stone u getting her
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Replacement Beats headphones. And that's the only gift I'm getting that's more than $100....if that.

15 people on my ? list still makes no sense, especially when I don't have kids.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some uggs
    I got her the space jams Saturday so I guess that was part of her Christmas gift

generational gap

We agreed not to get each other anything but she just had to order me some ? now it's a "surprise" I don't even need ? a have a roof over my head with my family, music and food going into my belly, but she couldn't let Christmas go buy without buying me something so now I felt I had to get her something EVEN THO SHE HAS ALL SHE NEEDS AND MORE! when I told my mother I wasn't getting her ? she made me feel bad for it, like I was about to do something evil to her ffs, I asked my girls dad for ideas, he asked her mother and just like that BAM I have spent 30 pounds so she can smell like Beyonce.

My son is 6 so he has started to grow out of toys and wants computer games, also got him a TV and other stuff, he gets more than I ever got as a kid but that's my buddy, girl is only 2 so teddies and pink girly stuff it is.

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got my freaky friend a tea kettle and a lighter.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Replacement Beats headphones. And that's the only gift I'm getting that's more than $100....if that.

15 people on my ? list still makes no sense, especially when I don't have kids.

We in the same boat with the headphones brah.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amazon Firestick...jailbroken for an added lil bonus.....no more $80 movie nights....
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got him a universal gift card, some boxers and some socks even though he said he's not getting anyone anything. SMH.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Side ? been gifts on xmas since the side ? was invented.

Don't let ppl fool ya.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Taking off for the holidays for a couple weeks and she's coming with for a week. Hate buying presents but I'll share the beach with her.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    a tan...we gonna be laying on the beach

thanksgiving, her bday, , our anniversary , xmas,new years then my bday...

too much every year
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I don't get gifts for anybody...but Ima get ol girl an elegant looking SpaMister. She can place it on her night stand and put essential oils in it and feel special. She also wants a military camo jacket so I'll get that for her if I can find one.

I only buy people gifts things that I also like ... I'm selfish like that.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    ? ? ? Christmas right around the cover muthafckas. Sooooo I ain't did no shopping for my ole lady or kids yet. I'm one of those last min shoppers. An I was just wondering what yall getting for ya significant other or kids so I can get some ideas

Also im on a budget and kinda cheap I was never one of those max out my card just to see my kids smile ass ? . I got bills to pay so be happy I got u anything ya feel me.

My kids young by the way daughter 4 son 1

I feel you on keeping it affordable. Nothing worse than balling out at Christmas just to struggle to catch up in January.

I'm thinking about getting him a couple model planes to add to his collection. He enjoys putting them together. That and a bunch of little ? to add to his stocking.

Decided on one plane and some wireless headphones instead.

I think he'll be pleased :)
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my daughter asked for some bra's...dam life ain't the same anymore