Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @Ajackson17

1. The first link backs up my claim. I quote from your link:

"To make an observation you must look closely and notice details.
    Now develop a question about what you see going on…

Ask how, what, when, where, and why
    Be sure that the question can be answered with an experiment"

No one on earth today was alive to observe what took place 4.5 billion years ago
    No one on earth today was alive to look closely and notice the details of organic molecules appearing.
    Non life doesn't produce life. This can easily be proven by taking a corpse out of the grave and observing it to see if it can produce life.

2, The second article is the same old mumbo jumbo that Darwinians spout. A change from one kind to another kind has never been observed nor can it be observed. No matter how hard you try to get a tomato harvest from planing a corn seed, it JUST WILL NOT HAPPEN! Everything produces after it's own kind.

3. I know what evolution is. Don't need an article to tell me more of the same lies i've head ad nauseam in all levels of my education, save for my time in Seminary. Hallelujah!

SO again you've provided nothing but more gibberish. That continues to fail to answer the questions that can't be answered by Darwinian evolution.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    The best conversations are with those that have an open mind.

Sending five to six posts of, "Why I'm right and you're wrong..." about something that cannot be proven through text or otherwise, is an example of closed mindedness and an inability to take on another's beliefs. How indulgent are you in yourself to behave in such a way? The world will never think in the same way as you. We are diverse, intelligent beings, not programs that need to think in a certain way so that you can feel your ? is right.

Present day should not be about plaguing the world's minds with one single thought or idea. It should be about taking on one's own opinion and sharing it with the next, so that we can grow together in our beliefs and grow for the greater good of ourselves.

Be compassionate and thoughtful, and make someone's day better - don't spend the day praising your Lord through belittling others' opinions, how is that going to help you to get to Heaven?

We are all welcome to an open view of the world, and there is evidence in museums of the evolutionary stages between beginning and mankind. The evolution of the back of the head, for instance, is fascinating to see, as the back of the head begins to grow further and further down towards the neck. Similarly, there's evidence for Jesus walking the earth and being the son of ? - there's evidence for both.

Is it 100% true that Jesus is or was the son of ? ? No.

I'm nor for science or a Christian ? /Muslim ? or any other ? , but I do believe in a higher power or maker.

I do not wish for the world to agree with me, nor do I care if it doesn't, for there are far greater problems in the world than religion/evolution, and we all need to think bigger than this in order to ensure that our leaders lead in a way that allows us to enter the 3000s on Earth, because quite frankly, moving to another planet just doesn't sound that justifiable when you have a planet that could be a place for life to prosper for many millenia to come if we all learned to get along.

Evolution is not just a difference in opinion it is vital in us learning how it affects crops, vaccines, how we deal with bacteria, viruses and among other things that are vital for our survival.

I have no problem believing in a higher power/deity. But using a religious text for science is faulty.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    MTE5NDg0MDU0OTM4NjE3MzU5.jpg

Lol @ folks always screaming "why you worshipping a white man"...when the above picture is an actual picture of the ? you worship.

Oh the irony!

No one worships Darwin and he isn't the first to develop a scientific understanding of biological changes in the enviroment of different organisms. Al Jahiz an East African Muslim did in the 9th century.

Yes, people do worship Him. If you don't worship the true and living ? , Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus the Christ), you are an idolater. You worship the works of the hands of men. You fall down before lifeless gods that can neither hear, nor talk, nor walk. You worship the thoughts and imaginations of your heart. Therefor ? calls you an IDOLATER!

And the payment for dying in your sins as an idolater will be the lake of fire forever. Amen.

How do we worship him? We see his evidence and he presented his arguments. He presented based on observations and data entry and his work was grade A scientific especially with the equipment that he possessed. The scientific hypothesis at that time was revolutionary to the current European model while it was floating around in Islamic world.

You shall have no other gods before the LORD Jesus Christ my friend. You worship Darwin by denying the existence of Jesus Christ as ? in the flesh. Because you don't want to be held accountable to Him by acknowledging His authority over your life. So you suppress the truth with unrighteousness and in turn run from the light back to the darkness.

You aren't some Johnny come lately my friend. Your story of rebellion is as old as time. For I was once in your shoes as well. But now that I have come to a knowledge of the truth by way of the New Birth in Christ Jesus my LORD, I compel others to come and see that the LORD is good, for blessed is every one who trusts in Him!

Will you come to Him today?

Are you ? trolling? Who the hell worships Darwin, he made observations and based his observations on the data he observed and later with better technology we tested and continually tested his hypothesis and observations until it became a fact.

Yahweh and Jesus are on the table of being fiction and fables. Species going through changes based on the ever changing enviroment and we can see the genome, alleles, rna and etc is weird, but a man walking on water, a staff that can turn into a snake, firey beings, talking donkeys, talking snakes, behemoths, angels killing armies is all real????

You do worship Darwin. You hold to him as your ? . Look at your staunch defending of him, despite all the evidence that says that evolution is hogwash. You defend him as if your life depended on it. But yet the theory is as dead as a dodo bird.

You can't even understand earthly things @Ajackson17 . So how are you even going to try to contemplate and understand heavenly things? You need milk my friend. And the milk starts with being BORN AGAIN. You can't get pass go unless you enter the race. You are still in the stands looking on as a spectator. Get in the race my friend! For the finish line is almost here! And you can finish with all the SAINTS of ? , but you must come first!

Will you come today my friend?

There is no staunch evidence showing evolution as false and creationists are psuedo scientists. It's bigger than Darwin and many people before Darwin came up with these observations through well observing nature. You are bag of cells that have different mutations and you pass your genes and the woman you are with those small changes occur over even thousands of years people like Kat, Asian people and etc they do not look like their ancestors, but if you go far enough through thousands of generations these small changes will not look like their ancestors and their genome be to the point they cannot breed with one another.

You can't deal with the changes in the genome, you can't deal with the alleles, and etc. You do not understand natural enviroment, because you aren't not talking about the inner workings in the genome, nor the changes of bacteria in our body and etc.

You are ignorant in this enviroment.

And no magic sky daddy is going to give you powers.

No one has ever observed one species change into a completely different species. It can't happen and it will never happen. DNA exists in every living thing. And there is intelligent information embedded within DNA. It could not have evolved. It's preposterous!

Did the computer you are writing on make itself?

OF COURSE NOT! It took intelligence.

So to sit here and tell me that DNA evolved from nothing, which is much more complex than the computer you are using, is a slap in my face.

https://youtu.be/cPlTsWFYBIM

Even Richard Dawkins himself admitted that Intelligence was behind the creation of the universe. The truth will always come out. Amen.

https://youtu.be/ChWiZ3iXWwM

That is not evolution. No one who believes in evolution believes the bolded.

ca91efe3e033fb8022bf68c153281c3b.gif

That's exactly what evolution postulates.
  • Ajackson17
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @Ajackson17

No one on earth today was alive to observe what took place 4.5 billion years ago
    No one on earth today was alive to look closely and notice the details of organic molecules appearing.
    Non life doesn't produce life. This can easily be proven by taking a corpse out of the grave and observing it to see if it can produce life.

2, The second article is the same old mumbo jumbo that Darwinians spout. A change from one kind to another kind has never been observed nor can it be observed. No matter how hard you try to get a tomato harvest from planing a corn seed, it JUST WILL NOT HAPPEN! Everything produces after it's own kind.

3. I know what evolution is. Don't need an article to tell me more of the same lies i've head ad nauseam in all levels of my education, save for my time in Seminary. Hallelujah!

SO again you've provided nothing but more gibberish. That continues to fail to answer the questions that can't be answered by Darwinian evolution.

It's not gibberish you clearly do not understand it. Rapid evolution can be seen within a human's life depending on the species breeding time and how rapidly do they breed as well from one generation to the next.

Observation doesn't mean you have to be at the event. That's not scientific observation and thus is why we test and make predictions and test those predictions. A corpse is clearly not going to reproduce life. You are sprouting straw man arguments.

Can you explain why we are genetically similiar to a Chimp and Bonobo at 98% and why we are genetically similiar to a rat at 90%? If we are not animals or beasts then we would not even be close genetically to any of those species.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    But du you read from a book that said ? made man from the earth and then breathed life into him. Humans are made up from the periodic table of elements.

? made the elements. So no matter how you want to argue semantics, ? will always be the source. Amen. He is the beginning and the end. Hallelujah!
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/AYBRbCLI4zU

@xxCivicxx

study al jahiz

https://youtu.be/ePvHVqwaKD4

And he wrote Glory to the Black race, the first pro-black book of how black folks took over Baghdad while the Arab slave trade was going on.

https://youtu.be/t7WYJbvKixY

I'll watch these, I've just never seen a valid sensible argument for cross-species evolution

There should be millions of "missing links" for us to study but there are none that I can see

Caucasians share ~4% of their DNA with primates

Afrikans have 0% monkey DNA

Did Caucasians evolve INTO the monkey DNA? Or did they interbreed with something to gain this monkey DNA?

There is no missing link and that is media key phrases to be honest. It's a slow process over millions of years of transitioning slowly through environmental changes. We are still apart of the ape family or as they call it the hominid family.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/5954898/humanity-never-had-a-missing-link-to-apes

Monkey dna? Do you mean neanderthal? Then yes West and central Africans do not have neanderthal genes, the ones who possess it the most look like us, melanasians possess three archaic human ancestry. The neanderthal genes are in the immune system related to diseases and other ? up things. African Americans most certainly do have neanderthal genes do to ? from Europeans in the new world, but at a lower level and variant.

Africans mixed with archaic humans as well that resided in Africa.

http://www.pnas.org/content/108/37/15123.full

There was several different species of Genus of ? around the rise of ? Sapian Sapian.

Nah I meant what I said, monkey DNA

Caucasians have it, black people don't. Which is why a shaved monkey looks like...

Scientists recently found a set of human remains that date back 2 million years, and another set of remains that date back like 4 million years

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/south-africa-early-human-skin-found-2-million-year-old-fossils-1500528

Some scientists even claim that they discovered a 200 million+ year old footprint

http://www.ancient-code.com/290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-researchers-scratching-their-heads/

So I still haven't seen a valid argument for how a monkey turned into a man, or if it did happen then why there are still monkeys but no in-between species

I think man existed on this planet way way earlier than scientists are admitting /shrug
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The best conversations are with those that have an open mind.

Sending five to six posts of, "Why I'm right and you're wrong..." about something that cannot be proven through text or otherwise, is an example of closed mindedness and an inability to take on another's beliefs. How indulgent are you in yourself to behave in such a way? The world will never think in the same way as you. We are diverse, intelligent beings, not programs that need to think in a certain way so that you can feel your ? is right.

Present day should not be about plaguing the world's minds with one single thought or idea. It should be about taking on one's own opinion and sharing it with the next, so that we can grow together in our beliefs and grow for the greater good of ourselves.

Be compassionate and thoughtful, and make someone's day better - don't spend the day praising your Lord through belittling others' opinions, how is that going to help you to get to Heaven?

We are all welcome to an open view of the world, and there is evidence in museums of the evolutionary stages between beginning and mankind. The evolution of the back of the head, for instance, is fascinating to see, as the back of the head begins to grow further and further down towards the neck. Similarly, there's evidence for Jesus walking the earth and being the son of ? - there's evidence for both.

Is it 100% true that Jesus is or was the son of ? ? No.

I'm nor for science or a Christian ? /Muslim ? or any other ? , but I do believe in a higher power or maker.

I do not wish for the world to agree with me, nor do I care if it doesn't, for there are far greater problems in the world than religion/evolution, and we all need to think bigger than this in order to ensure that our leaders lead in a way that allows us to enter the 3000s on Earth, because quite frankly, moving to another planet just doesn't sound that justifiable when you have a planet that could be a place for life to prosper for many millenia to come if we all learned to get along.

1. You either accept what has been revealed or you reject it.
    2. Me sharing the truth is what I have been called to do. And in the process of sharing the truth is may hurt at times.
    3. But I will not apologize for speaking the truth.
    4. Rather I will speak the truth with boldness and confidence because your eternal soul is at stake.
    5. Therefore hear this my friend @RuffDraft

Jesus the Christ, Yeshua Ha Mashiach in the Hebrew tongue is ? in the flesh. He who has the Son of ? has eternal life. He who does not have the Son of ? does not have life, but the wrath of ? abides on Him.

Now you have 2 choices @RuffDraft. For there are only 2 types of people on planet earth the Saints and the Aint's. You can decide right here and right now which type of person you want to be and where you want to spend eternity.

If you confess that Jesus Christ is LORD and believe in your heart that He rose from the dead you will be saved! Meaning you will be a Saint! You will have a right to the tree of life, you will be given a new name better than that of sons and daughters, and you will be able to abide in the presence of the LORD forever and ever with your new glorified body.

But you also have the other option of rejecting Jesus Christ as LORD and if you die in your sins you will be eternally lost to the lake of fire.

Now you can spout of your pious platitudes and postulate till your blue in the face, but the fact remains that one day soon you will die. And when you turn back to dust where will your soul appear @RuffDraft ?

WHERE WILL YOUR SOUL APPEAR @RuffDraft?
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evolution is not just a difference in opinion it is vital in us learning how it affects crops, vaccines, how we deal with bacteria, viruses and among other things that are vital for our survival.

I have no problem believing in a higher power/deity. But using a religious text for science is faulty.
    But du you read from a book that said ? made man from the earth and then breathed life into him. Humans are made up from the periodic table of elements.

? made the elements. So no matter how you want to argue semantics, ? will always be the source. Amen. He is the beginning and the end. Hallelujah!

These two posts are exactly my point.

One says: evolution is vital - it is the answer to our future.

The other says: ? is everything - he is, was and will ever be our answer to everything.

How many 'facts' are you both going to throw at one another until you realise that it is a complete waste of your time?

The only thing that is a requirement for our future existence is for world leaders to put their toys back in their prams and stop behaving like the two of you all-knowing beings.

What do we need to survive? Food and water; shelter; love.

Diseases may spring up, but it's unlikely that one will destroy us all.

Far less likely than another world war doing so instead.

Both of your opinions are equivalent to your own beliefs, and neither of you will change your minds.
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol @ folks always screaming "why you worshipping a white man"...when the above picture is an actual picture of the ? you worship.

Oh the irony!

No one worships Darwin and he isn't the first to develop a scientific understanding of biological changes in the enviroment of different organisms. Al Jahiz an East African Muslim did in the 9th century.

Yes, people do worship Him. If you don't worship the true and living ? , Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus the Christ), you are an idolater. You worship the works of the hands of men. You fall down before lifeless gods that can neither hear, nor talk, nor walk. You worship the thoughts and imaginations of your heart. Therefor ? calls you an IDOLATER!

And the payment for dying in your sins as an idolater will be the lake of fire forever. Amen.

How do we worship him? We see his evidence and he presented his arguments. He presented based on observations and data entry and his work was grade A scientific especially with the equipment that he possessed. The scientific hypothesis at that time was revolutionary to the current European model while it was floating around in Islamic world.

You shall have no other gods before the LORD Jesus Christ my friend. You worship Darwin by denying the existence of Jesus Christ as ? in the flesh. Because you don't want to be held accountable to Him by acknowledging His authority over your life. So you suppress the truth with unrighteousness and in turn run from the light back to the darkness.

You aren't some Johnny come lately my friend. Your story of rebellion is as old as time. For I was once in your shoes as well. But now that I have come to a knowledge of the truth by way of the New Birth in Christ Jesus my LORD, I compel others to come and see that the LORD is good, for blessed is every one who trusts in Him!

Are you ? trolling? Who the hell worships Darwin, he made observations and based his observations on the data he observed and later with better technology we tested and continually tested his hypothesis and observations until it became a fact.

Yahweh and Jesus are on the table of being fiction and fables. Species going through changes based on the ever changing enviroment and we can see the genome, alleles, rna and etc is weird, but a man walking on water, a staff that can turn into a snake, firey beings, talking donkeys, talking snakes, behemoths, angels killing armies is all real????

You do worship Darwin. You hold to him as your ? . Look at your staunch defending of him, despite all the evidence that says that evolution is hogwash. You defend him as if your life depended on it. But yet the theory is as dead as a dodo bird.

You can't even understand earthly things @Ajackson17 . So how are you even going to try to contemplate and understand heavenly things? You need milk my friend. And the milk starts with being BORN AGAIN. You can't get pass go unless you enter the race. You are still in the stands looking on as a spectator. Get in the race my friend! For the finish line is almost here! And you can finish with all the SAINTS of ? , but you must come first!

There is no staunch evidence showing evolution as false and creationists are psuedo scientists. It's bigger than Darwin and many people before Darwin came up with these observations through well observing nature. You are bag of cells that have different mutations and you pass your genes and the woman you are with those small changes occur over even thousands of years people like Kat, Asian people and etc they do not look like their ancestors, but if you go far enough through thousands of generations these small changes will not look like their ancestors and their genome be to the point they cannot breed with one another.

You can't deal with the changes in the genome, you can't deal with the alleles, and etc. You do not understand natural enviroment, because you aren't not talking about the inner workings in the genome, nor the changes of bacteria in our body and etc.

No one has ever observed one species change into a completely different species. It can't happen and it will never happen. DNA exists in every living thing. And there is intelligent information embedded within DNA. It could not have evolved. It's preposterous!

So to sit here and tell me that DNA evolved from nothing, which is much more complex than the computer you are using, is a slap in my face.

Even Richard Dawkins himself admitted that Intelligence was behind the creation of the universe. The truth will always come out. Amen.

No it doesn't. An monkey doesn't evolve into a human.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    i mean how do we know ? said "let there be light."

who was there to hear it!? :anguished:

? actually revealed who was there to see and hear Him speak creation into existence.

4“Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
    Tell me, if you have understanding.
    5Who determined its measurements—surely you know!
    Or who stretched the line upon it?
    6On what were its bases sunk,
    or who laid its cornerstone,
    7when the morning stars sang together
    and all the sons of ? shouted for joy?"
    Job 38:4-7

Ask and you shall receive! That's in the Bible as well. You see how ? good is? Blessed is the person who trusts in Him!

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? actually revealed who was there to see and hear Him speak creation into existence.

Ask and you shall receive! That's in the Bible as well. You see how ? good is? Blessed is the person who trusts in Him!

huh!!?

imma need u to break that down for real ? !!? lol
  • RuffDraft
    Options

2. Me sharing the truth is what I have been called to do. And in the process of sharing the truth is may hurt at times.
    4. Rather I will speak the truth with boldness and confidence because your eternal soul is at stake.

Jesus the Christ, Yeshua Ha Mashiach in the Hebrew tongue is ? in the flesh. He who has the Son of ? has eternal life. He who does not have the Son of ? does not have life, but the wrath of ? abides on Him.

Now you have 2 choices @RuffDraft. For there are only 2 types of people on planet earth the Saints and the Aint's. You can decide right here and right now which type of person you want to be and where you want to spend eternity.

If you confess that Jesus Christ is LORD and believe in your heart that He rose from the dead you will be saved! Meaning you will be a Saint! You will have a right to the tree of life, you will be given a new name better than that of sons and daughters, and you will be able to abide in the presence of the LORD forever and ever with your new glorified body.

But you also have the other option of rejecting Jesus Christ as LORD and if you die in your sins you will be eternally lost to the lake of fire.

Now you can spout of your pious platitudes and postulate till your blue in the face, but the fact remains that one day soon you will die. And when you turn back to dust where will your soul appear @RuffDraft ?

WHEN WILL YOU REALISE THAT YOU ARE NOT JESUS?

You only have an opinion. Whatever facts you spew are opinions based on a text and an unshakeable belief in ? .

Good for you - I'm really pleased that you have found your calling; but to go around and pretend like you are the all-knowing, believing that your text is everything to everyone is just foolish and insulting.

The assumption that there are two kinds of people is wrong.

Christians, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs and other followers of a variety of different religions are all believing in one ? .

Which one will win? For there is only one right choice, right?

How dare your ? refuse entry for over 5/6 of the population, just because some were taught in a region that did not put Christ first.

I am well aware of the Christian faith. I am well aware of the church's wrongdoings. I am well aware of what the church has done right. I have experienced many things because I am open minded to the world.

What if ? accepted those who were compassionate instead, and made others happier in their lives? Sounds a lot better than someone going around and forcing their religion and beliefs on others.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    @Ajackson17

It's not gibberish you clearly do not understand it. Rapid evolution can be seen within a human's life depending on the species breeding time and how rapidly do they breed as well from one generation to the next.

Observation doesn't mean you have to be at the event. That's not scientific observation and thus is why we test and make predictions and test those predictions. A corpse is clearly not going to reproduce life. You are sprouting straw man arguments.

Can you explain why we are genetically similiar to a Chimp and Bonobo at 98% and why we are genetically similiar to a rat at 90%? If we are not animals or beasts then we would not even be close genetically to any of those species.

It doesn't matter if we are 98% genetically similar to a chimp.
    Nor does it matter if we are 90% genetically similar to a rat.

A chimp is still a chimp and a rat is still a rat because they do not COMPLETELY share in the same DNA that makes me and you human.

Also human beings are made in the image and after the likeness of ? . Thus we are of a higher order of creature than that of chimps and rats. That is why you go to the zoo and see chimps behind cages and not humans. ? gave mankind dominion over the animals. Animals do not have dominion over us.

Sadly human beings have denigrated themselves to such a low level that we at times want to be placed on the same scale as animals, hence why you insist that a chimp is your father.

How tragic.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You only have an opinion. Whatever facts you spew are opinions based on a text and an unshakeable belief in ? .

Good for you - I'm really pleased that you have found your calling; but to go around and pretend like you are the all-knowing, believing that your text is everything to everyone is just foolish and insulting.

Christians, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs and other followers of a variety of different religions are all believing in one ? .

How dare your ? refuse entry for over 5/6 of the population, just because some were taught in a region that did not put Christ first.

I am well aware of the Christian faith. I am well aware of the church's wrongdoings. I am well aware of what the church has done right. I have experienced many things because I am open minded to the world.

What if ? accepted those who were compassionate instead, and made others happier in their lives? Sounds a lot better than someone going around and forcing their religion and beliefs on others.

FROM my understanding of scripture The ? of the bible is less concerned with human compassion and more concerned with us obeying him as best as we can.

what you consider to be compassion my not actually be good for the person you are being compassionate towards
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Oh the irony!

Darwinian Evolution says that man has evolved from ape like creatures, of which there is no proof in the fossil record of it ever happening.

And somehow that ape-like creature evolved from some fish that decided it got tired of living in it's natural habitat and therefore it finagled it's way on land gills and all!

LOL!!!!!
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    @Ajackson17

It doesn't matter if we are 98% genetically similar to a chimp.
    Nor does it matter if we are 90% genetically similar to a rat.

A chimp is still a chimp and a rat is still a rat because they do not COMPLETELY share in the same DNA that makes me and you human.

Also human beings are made in the image and after the likeness of ? . Thus we are of a higher order of creature than that of chimps and rats. That is why you go to the zoo and see chimps behind cages and not humans. ? gave mankind dominion over the animals. Animals do not have dominion over us.

Sadly human beings have denigrated themselves to such a low level that we at times want to be placed on the same scale as animals, hence why you insist that a chimp is your father.

How tragic.

A chimp is not my father lol. We are animals and everything is connected to everything. We are quantum particles having a human experience. We don't share 100% with our siblings or every human being but we are related to them, thus how can a chimp be so close in DNA but we are not related? Everything living thing has a common ancestor that was once single cells.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

These two posts are exactly my point.

One says: evolution is vital - it is the answer to our future.

The other says: ? is everything - he is, was and will ever be our answer to everything.

How many 'facts' are you both going to throw at one another until you realise that it is a complete waste of your time?

The only thing that is a requirement for our future existence is for world leaders to put their toys back in their prams and stop behaving like the two of you all-knowing beings.

What do we need to survive? Food and water; shelter; love.

Diseases may spring up, but it's unlikely that one will destroy us all.

Far less likely than another world war doing so instead.

Both of your opinions are equivalent to your own beliefs, and neither of you will change your minds.

Actually it's not a complete waste of my time. For ? has commanded me to earnestly contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints. Why? For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for eternal condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our ? into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

So I will believe and obey ? rather than man my friend. Truth wins. Amen.
  • RuffDraft
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    FROM my understanding of scripture The ? of the bible is less concerned with human compassion and more concerned with us obeying him as best as we can.

what you consider to be compassion my not actually be good for the person you are being compassionate towards

Following ? and neglecting my neighbour at the same time? There's a thought to ponder.

It's almost like being in a field, and screaming, 'Choose me Lord, for I know every passage in the Bible!" rather than showing compassion to someone who is suffering in the field adjacent to you for it may be the wrong choice that ? would not like.

Compassion is very much a Christian value.

Quick quote I found online:

"1 John 3:16-18 also tells us that the best way to show we have ? 's love in our hearts is to share what we have with those who need it."

Therefore, it's important to show human compassion in order to reach Heaven for Christians.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

huh!!?

imma need u to break that down for real ? !!? lol

? was speaking to Job after his 3 friends failed to give him good counsel on why he was suffering. Thus in the passage of scripture that I posted, ? appears to Job and He "dresses him down" by stripping away all of what he thought he knew in order to demonstrate that he actually knows nothing.

So in this scripture ? is asking Job questions in regards to the creation of the earth. ? asks:

1. Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
    2. Tell me, if you have understanding.
    3. Who determined its measurements—surely you know!
    4. Or who stretched the line upon it?
    5. On what were its bases sunk,?
    6. or who laid its cornerstone?

? was asking Job where was he when ? did all the above. And ? asks the same question today for all those who postulate about what happen. A have still yet to see a person answer these questions. Amen.

Verse 7 actually tells us who was there when ? made the earth. He says:

"the morning stars sang together and all the sons of ? shouted for joy"

The morning stars and sons of ? are in reference to the angels. For the angels were created before ? made the this universe. Thus the angels were there to witness ? make this universe and all the things in it. Amen.

But guess what? ? will make a new heaven and a new earth and if you accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior, you will get front row tickets to see Him make a whole new creation on the last day! Hallelujah!

All you have to do is come! Will you today my friend?
  • RuffDraft
    Options
    Actually it's not a complete waste of my time. For ? has commanded me to earnestly contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints. Why? For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for eternal condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our ? into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

So I will believe and obey ? rather than man my friend. Truth wins. Amen.

Those evil Muslims, huh? Over a billion of them on Earth, but they crept in unnoticed?

The belief that you are more knowledgeable and all knowing than 5/6 of the earth is insulting to those who share the same faith and love in their own ? - one that is dissimilar to your own.

Why can't they continue obeying their ? and being a great person in the knowledge of their ? ? Why do they need you to 'enlighten them'? What if they had the opinion that you needed to be enlightened to their thinking? Would you find that insulting? If so, you should change your ways because that's exactly how they feel.

Is your ? going to be like, "How dare they worship another ? ? They are condemned to Hell!" when that person has just found themselves more in another faith and has followed the good rules their religion shares?

• IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh the irony!

Darwinian Evolution says that man has evolved from ape like creatures, of which there is no proof in the fossil record of it ever happening.

And somehow that ape-like creature evolved from some fish that decided it got tired of living in it's natural habitat and therefore it finagled it's way on land gills and all!

LOL!!!!!

The bible has snakes talking, giants and prophets calling she-bears to tear children apart for insulting his baldness. Is it really that far-fetched that ? used evolution as a way to bring about life??
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    To quote Steve Harvey...."Then, why we still got monkeys?!" lol smh

giphy.gif

Another reason why you and @marc123 do not understand evolution. Go buy a book and do some research.

Hey hey hey. Dont lump me with that idiot. I was bein sarcastic.
  • RuffDraft
    Options

The bible has snakes talking, giants and prophets calling she-bears to tear children apart for insulting his baldness. Is it really that far-fetched that ? used evolution as a way to bring about life??

Honestly, he thinks he's right so much that he laughs at others - very Christianlike.

Converting someone is going to be very difficult for him. Maybe his own ? will label him a failure?

I would be more likely to follow a good person, who tries to comprehend one's own thoughts than to ridicule them for using their intelligence to seek out their own answers in life - as he has done repeatedly throughout this thread.

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    To quote Steve Harvey...."Then, why we still got monkeys?!" lol smh

giphy.gif

Religion is form of insanity.

BTW i was being sarcastic with the harvey quote.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. I really don't have an opinion though my friend. I have the revealed word of ? . You either believe it or you don't.
    2. There are only 2 types of people on the earth. ? says that there are those who are BORN AGAIN of the seed of the woman or those who are born once of the seed of the serpent.
    3. That is fact, not opinion. While people may view it as obtuse, black and white, narrowly, or outdated; the truth will always be the truth regardless of how people receive it.
    4. I never said I was Jesus. But if anybody be in Christ they are a new creation. They are given the Holy Spirit, which is ? , and are empowered for holy living as they obey the TORAH of ? , which is the law of love.
    5. Thus because I am commanded to love, I must speak the truth in love! If your house is on fire and one person doesn't tell you that it is, but yet I come along and tell you that it is; which person really loved you @RuffDraft ?
    6. The person who ignored your predicament? Or the one who told you the truth?
    7. This isn't rocket science my friend. This is easy. So easy that all you have to do is believe in Jesus Christ and you will be saved.
    8. ? isn't going to ask you about the muslim, the jew, or the buddhist on judgment day when you stand before Him. Jesus is going to ask you did you receive Him as LORD and Savior?
    9. Thus I am concerned about you my friend @RuffDraft . For one day soon you will enter into eternity and I care about where your soul will appear. Thus it is my duty to tell you that the only way for you to be saved from the fiery flame is to believe in Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior.

Will you do that today?