Official Star Wars Cinematic Universe Thread: Now Showing : Ep VIII - The Last Jedi (15 Dec)

Options

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going to see this at 7. Wanna ? with the IMAX but it's only in 3D
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    Options
    George Lucas made is a hot line all the other directors made it a hot song lmao

7.5/10 , still like force awakens more, but the 3rd act of this movie is damn epic the cause really had weight and you feeling for the characters especially in the final battle.The human CGI of those two main characters was damn impressive to me. K2S0 was da real MVP tho.

Them aerial battles where some of the best you will ever damn see.

"Hayden Christensen" i mean Darth Vader, was cookin in the end gaddamn lmao , he definitely came through in the clutch.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got back from it. Waaaaay better than Force Awakens. Vader crushed the buildings in limited screen time.
    CGI Tarkin looked pretty good but CGI Lea was bad
  • fortyacres
    Options
    That robot was funny too

we need a k2so & bb8 movie mayne.
  • lord nemesis
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Just realized Krennic was that ? Bane killed off screen in TDKR. He plays the scumbag role well
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mannnnnnnn this was the Best Star Wars..
    hands down..

great ? movie!!
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In theatre now and u know this.....maaan!
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo vader scared the fluck out of me man

Spit my water out and all dam vader you scary
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Vader mannnn

? !

DannyGreenTrollFace.gif?w=848

Vader came through and was wrecking ? !
    That ? was so beautiful.

Yall peep how they had the black smoke creeping out the door before he walked through??? Vader was with the ? ! My ? was like don't make me step off this mfing ship cuz if I step off that's it. And that was it!
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
    Idc what anybody say this might be the GOAT Star Wars film just off that part. But forreal it was funny, the aerial fights were goat, it was emotional, had tons of action. Really couldn't ask for more other than a jedi duel and that would've really set it over the top.

Looking back on it this might have had the most action in any SW film. It damn sure was the funniest.

I need to see prime Luke and a prime Vader in action ? young Solo.

If it ain't the best it's top 3. 5/5
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh yeh..
    and the score was dope as ? ..
    the ? toyed wit my emotions... lookin back i feel manipulated. haha
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this movie was the truth bruh, if you hate on this ? your ? self.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've enjoyed all the Star Wars movies, but I this one was probably my favorite.
  • lord nemesis
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Even if it was just a glimpse it was dope seeing Vader outside of his armor. ? had his own castle and servant and all
  • fortyacres
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Episode 8 will have to go really dark coz Rogue One pushed the envelope in the franchise.

The Aerial/ground battles fights ( force awakens was dope too) but this was superior.

Kylo Ren/Snoke/Hux will have to step their badguy game up coz Darth Vader killed it with such little screen time.

The stormtroopers have to be a bit gritty and ? like Rogue one.

CGI will have to be just as good or superior.I also like the different worlds they presented in this shows how epic vast the star wars universe is.

No more death stars please lol.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    Bruh some how we need a Vader movie got damnnnnnn

They need to do an adaptation on the book "lords of the Sith"
    latest?cb=20150614210642

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So was Darth Valder really that I'll during his time in the movie or yall ? just gassing. ? up? Was it only 5 minutes of screen time or what?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ? want NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo problems with Lord Vader after that, hannnh?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Even if it was just a glimpse it was dope seeing Vader outside of his armor. ? had his own castle and servant and all
    yeah Vader's castle is from the EU . It looks like it's on mustafar but I could be wrong

I just got back from seeing it. Excellent movie best star wars movie so far IMO. It connected the dots between episodes 3 and for beautifully. The cameo appearance es from
    governor tarkin ,r2 and 3po , bail organa ,young princess Leia and gold leader was the ?
    the action was the best in any star wars movie. It was dope seeing Vader cut loose like that. People don't understand how strong and fierce Vader really is and they captured it perfectly he is the sith version of mace wendu they both have similar fighting styles. It was like watching a live action version of battle front. Speaking of which the rougue one scarif update was just released last week I'm hyped up to play it now.