Missouri Officials Apologize After White Students Turn Backs On Black Team

Options
2»

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jfl5QCpBg

Before any of you ? can come in here to tap.. Here's your ? Gawd Jason Coonlock with some talking points for you to regurgitate...

Jason was actually on point for once, just watched this.

Ain't ? wrong with holding up a sign of the president-elect. If certain people are in their feelings, that's on them.

They use the sign to openly say underhanded ? foh they use it as a ? you mugger sign the ? wrong with you

Trump is the new POTUS, so holding up his sign is perfectly acceptable.

This how you know this cac ain't worth arguing with
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol y'all got this whole fake outrage narrative movement down pat. Spew a bunch of propaganda scary ? , and if anyone disagrees with you call them a ? or something similar. If that doesn't work, call them a cac and hope it catches on.

I find it funny that most of these ? ass ? don't actually argue the point being discussed. I'm starting to think that you guys are really agents or non-blacks posing as black. All I see is destructive posting with no real content or progress.

It's just circle jerking and fluff. You're completely useless. You guys just go around in circles repeating your take on yellow journalism.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those peckerwoods wouldn't have held up a Trump sign if it was a bunch of white kids on the opposing team, you ? idiot.

Go hang yourself

If they were ? , women, known democrats/liberals, hispanic-white, jew, or muslim it would also fit your little narrative. To some people it may be offensive, to me it isn't. I don't see how holding a sign of the president-elect is an act of racism.

And let's not forget there was only ONE person in the ENTIRE group that held up the Trump sign, and it's not logically sound to judge an ENTIRE group of people based on one person. That's the same tactic the country uses on black people, where they show ONE black person doing criminal acts and act like we're all criminals.

In sum, your logic is garbage. Take off the victim suit, feminine ass ? , all caught up in your emotions. How many acts of haraam have you committed today due to your temper?
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those peckerwoods wouldn't have held up a Trump sign if it was a bunch of white kids on the opposing team, you ? idiot.

Go hang yourself

If they were ? , women, known democrats/liberals, hispanic-white, jew, or muslim it would also fit your little narrative.

And....?

This story isn't about "? , women, known democrats/liberals, hispanic-white, jew or Muslim" , you ? idiot.

Stay focused.

Go hang yourself
    To some people it may be offensive, to me it isn't. I don't see how holding a sign of the president-elect is an act of racism.

The election was back in November.

This act was racially motivated, you ? idiot.

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    D51mD6.gif

^^^^ @NothingButTheTruth ^^^^

.... With each passing post.

THE AGONY OF DEFEAT.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's clearly white
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jfl5QCpBg

Before any of you ? can come in here to tap.. Here's your ? Gawd Jason Coonlock with some talking points for you to regurgitate...

Yeah its on sight for whitlock. I know he be out here too. Sick of that ? . Ridiculous.