Options

Comments

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    So how am I suppose to attract and get with a decent woman

stop thinking with ur eyes

so what are you suppose to think with? your ? ? n/h. but on the real how am i suppose to accomplish this too?

thinking with your eyes, you will follow what's fine and not what will make you happy. a chick with a good body or pretty doesn't equal happiness.

no matter how you try to spin it

Thats common sense
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched The Secret on mushrooms. It had me really believing it. Then again I thought folks were reading my mind too so...that's all I got.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive been with it for a while now.

That along with eating right and getting my sleep i feel like im walking on cloud 9 on autopilot.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Reesey wrote: »
    I have followed "New Thought", Law of Attraction etc for many years.

Here are a few books that may assist with your questions and/or gathering additional information.
    1. The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles.
    2. The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel
    3. Abundance NOW by Lisa Nichols
    4. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
    5. Thoughts are Things by Prentice Mulford
    6. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
    7. Phenomenology of the Spirit by G.W.F Hegel. - This book can be laborious to read. I wouldn't recommend it for the new reader, as it may leave you with more questions than answers. But once you have gained a better understanding, perhaps you can have a look see.

@Reesey I can't remember do I have this book or not but if not then I was about to buy this book about a year ago. I might have to add this to me repertoire since you dropped it
  • T. Sanford
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Some people won't ever get it because they'll remain too complacent to travel outside their comfort zone. Only way that they'll become inspired is when you become the innovator. You can teach motivation but at the end of the day. You gotta have that drive, that discipline & that inner fire to improve the quality of your life. You going to have to sacrifice things that you don't wanna do to get what you want in life.

There's no easy way route. Everybody wanna party & do things that they wanna do. Do what you gotta do, so you can do what you wanna do............later in life
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    simple. Change your way of thinking, change your life. From top to bottom.

Every decision I make is based on happiness. Logic is cool .. it'll get you from A to Z .. but imagination and true belief will get you everywhere.

I do things that don't make no dang sense to other folk, but I do it because it makes me happy. Example...quiting a 125k gig I hated for a 75k gig I loved. Lol. To some...that's stupid- #.stay until you move to a job you like that pays the same amount... and be miserable? For how long? N*gga for what!?!. Haha.

I'm not hurting for money... or am I? To you..I may have been, to me...I'm rich BIOTCH! I believe therfore I am. It is and will be.

Master your mind and what you focus it upon and you will control your universe.

Things happen around you that you can not control but what you DO have control over is how you allow it effect you directly, emotionally.

You are what you think.

You think/believe you broke....you are!
    You think/believe that your life sucks ..it does and the universe will continue to deliver scenarios to prove this truth. Because to it...this is what you want, why... because it is what you are consistently thinking about.

hna90x3b3tqi.jpg

? damn. This was done goat ? . Thats why I goated you. So how can I apply this to finding a woman? Im ready to make that move but I don't know where to start
  • T. Sanford
    Options

Every decision I make is based on happiness. Logic is cool .. it'll get you from A to Z .. but imagination and true belief will get you everywhere.

I do things that don't make no dang sense to other folk, but I do it because it makes me happy. Example...quiting a 125k gig I hated for a 75k gig I loved. Lol. To some...that's stupid- #.stay until you move to a job you like that pays the same amount... and be miserable? For how long? N*gga for what!?!. Haha.

I'm not hurting for money... or am I? To you..I may have been, to me...I'm rich BIOTCH! I believe therfore I am. It is and will be.

Things happen around you that you can not control but what you DO have control over is how you allow it effect you directly, emotionally.

You are what you think.

You think/believe that your life sucks ..it does and the universe will continue to deliver scenarios to prove this truth. Because to it...this is what you want, why... because it is what you are consistently thinking about.

hna90x3b3tqi.jpg

It's a new coworker that was recently hired about three weeks ago. My other coworker said "why would a guy go from making more somewhere else to making less? That's stupid". I sonned him for that. I told him "because he is not conditioned with money, because maybe the job he had, he was no longer happy with. Just because a job is paying you more doesn't mean that you'll be happy doing it".
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You are what you think.

hna90x3b3tqi.jpg

? damn. This was done goat ? . Thats why I goated you. So how can I apply this to finding a woman? Im ready to make that move but I don't know where to start

know what you want...not what you think you want based on what you was told would make you happy.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options

You are what you think.

hna90x3b3tqi.jpg

I think we should talk about imagination more
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a few books bout this

343614.jpg

41K2-hX7LsL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You are what you think.

hna90x3b3tqi.jpg

know what you want...not what you think you want based on what you was told would make you happy.

wtf? ? lay mens terms. i know what i want for the most part. now its about how do i find this woman that i "want"?
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf? ? lay mens terms. i know what i want for the most part. now its about how do i find this woman that i "want"?
    Damn you happiness depends on a woman? smh
  • ineedpussy
    Options

why wouldnt it? a ? need to have kids bruh. if i had kids then it would be ? a ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

why wouldnt it? a ? need to have kids bruh. if i had kids then it would be ? a ?

maybe you already found the woman but you need to change your outlook on life.

while you may get the ass, a woman worth anything can see thru your ? . maybe not right away but she will .

from this statement...maybe this is what your aura shows...so why should they be attracted to you?
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You got a lot to learn, no wonder she hasn't popped in to your life
  • T. Sanford
    edited December 2016
    Options

while you may get the ass, a woman worth anything can see thru your ? . maybe not right away but she will .

from this statement...maybe this is what your aura shows...so why should they be attracted to you?

Its too many people requesting things from the opposite sex that they don't embody themselves. "Can't get mad at the bouncer because you are not dressed for the club, elevate the attire & you can get in" Like I told one of my home girls. Animals of the same species attract. You wanna be a lion & attract other lioness then you have to be a lion yourself. So you have to implement the same attributes that you're attracted to.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Here are a few books that may assist with your questions and/or gathering additional information.
    7. Phenomenology of the Spirit by G.W.F Hegel. - This book can be laborious to read. I wouldn't recommend it for the new reader, as it may leave you with more questions than answers. But once you have gained a better understanding, perhaps you can have a look see.

I legit just copped ALL these books.
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Word?

Bet... lemme know which one we are reading King. I have no problems rereading them. Perhaps we should start a book club. Hangouts vid or Tinychat or something.

We do the vids for less, may as well utilize them for more positive purposes.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Word?

Bet... lemme know which one we are reading King. I have no problems rereading them. Perhaps we should start a book club. Hangouts vid or Tinychat or something.

We do the vids for less, may as well utilize them for more positive purposes.

? we need to chat....I'm on my nothing but positive an building moving forward.

I had a rough last 2 years...next year will be the year I conquer my goals, destroy my fears and continue to set a positive precedent for those behind me.
  • ineedpussy
    Options

You got a lot to learn, no wonder she hasn't popped in to your life

school a brother. im trying to learn
  • ineedpussy
    Options

how did i find this woman when i aint got no damn woman man? bruh you speaking in parables and since i dont understand it....im gone take that a sign of disrespect. so either you gone explain for dummies or we gone fight. you know freddy from spoon st?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

how did i find this woman when i aint got no damn woman man? bruh you speaking in parables and since i dont understand it....im gone take that a sign of disrespect. so either you gone explain for dummies or we gone fight. you know freddy from spoon st?

that's cool....after your ass bearing and I hell latch you up...we can talk over drinks about your attitude.

your posts need more positive wording and energy
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol...Look, Your biggest issue, that I can see from the little I know of you Sir, is your mouth.

I am not religious but there is truth in the power of the tongue.

You do not have her, because you say that you do not have her. You carry yourself as you do not have her and you believe that you do not have her and that it is difficult to find her. Which in turn creates the atmosphere in your life that reciprocates this belief.

If you continue to believe this, it will continue to be.

Prepare your life in a way that reflects having the women you seek. If you desire cuddle nights in front of the fireplace , with fresh fruit and chocolates make sure you have a D*mn fireplace, fresh fruit and chocolate... get it.

If you want a specific type of life. LIVE in that certain way.

The Science of Getting Rich may be a good one for you. It is all in the mind. Stop overthinking it.

Have you ever noticed that when certain men are single, women are few and far between, but as soon as a man gets locked down or married, ladies are throwing themselves at him?

It's not just the ring on his finger, it is the way he carries himself. They sense the aura of a married man, a good man even. That's the difference. In the way you carry yourself and live your life.