Video Released Of Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon Punching A Chick (Self Defense ?)

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Have no idea why he asked for this vid to be released when he was draft eligible, stoops is wack for throwing him under the bus off of something 2 years ago that he already been suspended for. Now it's a chance he's gotta stay another year cuz this vid kills his draft stock

Bcuz they were gona ask for the ? b4 the draft...his draft stock was gona take a hit regardless

Facts

He was suspended for a whole year
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now look at this goofy ? ....castrated begging for redemption in front of a bunch of white people ...all because "she hit me first"

heh.png

Sad ...

..and this is exactly what every one of these goofy ? in here beating their chest defending him would be looking like as well had they been under similar circumstances
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now look at this goofy ? ....castrated begging for redemption in front of a bunch of white people ...all because "she hit me first"

heh.png

Sad ...

..and this is exactly what every one of these goofy ? in here beating their chest defending him would be looking like as well had they been under similar circumstances

He just doing that because he worried about his potential future career, he is looking at the long term not short term. This is him talking to potential NFL, CFL and Arena Football executives on why he should be picked up, no more no less.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    sideon1984 wrote: »
    It seems that Joy Taylor was the only person to speak with a level head here. Joy said he deserves a second chance and that he's young, meanwhile all these ? ass men are saying the usual "never hit a woman" while glossing over her hitting Joe 2x.

We gotta start listening to people and stop assuming. You just compared a woman saying he needs a second chance to people saying that you 'never hit a woman'. Life isn't always binary, B. More than one thing can be true. For example...

It's never ok to hit a woman.

...AND

...he deserves a 2nd chance.

I've yet to hear anyone in here who is saying that it's never ok to hit a woman say that he doesn't deserve a 2nd chance.

People only deal with extremes. It's like a middle ground doesn't exist and if they concede more than one thing can be true they're somehow wrong which is a blow to the ego
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »

heh.png

Sad ...

He just doing that because he worried about his potential future career, he is looking at the long term not short term. This is him talking to potential NFL, CFL and Arena Football executives on why he should be picked up, no more no less.

? ? ....talking about some he thinking about the "long term" ....

heh.png

What long term was he thinking about when he was beating a woman in public ....now look at him

"I'm sorry I let you good whites down" mjcry1.png

"I gotta be a better a better man"mjcry1.png

Meanwhile his white daddy coach throws him under the bus when the heat gets turned up after not saying ? while riding his ass to a conference all American nod lol

Dumb ? do dumb things ...and dumber ? support it ...it is what it is
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

heh.png

Sad ...

heh.png

What long term was he thinking about when he was beating a woman in public ....now look at him

Meanwhile his white daddy coach throws him under the bus when the heat gets turned up after not saying ? while riding his ass to a conference all American nod lol

No ? you ? .....If you don't see what he is doing you are the ? .....he is pretty much done at OU, really would be surprised if he even plays in the bowl game bc the heat is OU to do something even after he has paid for mistake. Everything he is doing now is for him to show that he has learned from his mistake. I really wouldn't have done the press conference because they are going to twist his words around, etc.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

heh.png

Sad ...

heh.png

No ? you ? .....If you don't see what he is doing you are the ? .....he is pretty much done at OU, really would be surprised if he even plays in the bowl game bc the heat is OU to do something even after he has paid for mistake. Everything he is doing now is for him to show that he has learned from his mistake. I really wouldn't have done the press conference because they are going to twist his words around, etc.

Everybody sees what he's doing dumb ? ....it's called groveling in front of white daddy ...something your goofy ass seems to know something about LOL heh.png

Lol @ this goofy ass ? thinking getting emasculated in front of a bunch of whites is some sort of ingenious master plan 50KS8.png

Got damn you ? are sad mjlol.png
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Over reaction. If it was a dude that grabbed him I could see it, but this chick? Nah. Unless a girl is like throwing punches.
  • sideon1984
    sideon1984 Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    ? went way over the top...mixon talking bout the slap felt like a hit from a grown man...come on now...he sucker one of them ? that fight women and ? bout won't fight a man...faggy calls you a ? but you choose to hit the women

he ? his NFL money

So you want him to hit the guy who called him a nikka versus the ? ? who pushed and slapped him? One is verbal while the other is physical. I wish he had just walked away for his sake, but i loved seeing that ? hit her head on table.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    Over reaction. If it was a dude that grabbed him I could see it, but this chick? Nah. Unless a girl is like throwing punches.

No she got no right to touch him without permission. Once that line is crossed u can't tell him to retaliate how u want him 2.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    To quote the great Clifford Harris

"idk what you'd do for your respect, but Ima die for mine"

now I'm not gonna go as far to callin yall ? ass ? , but it seems like sum of yall have no problem bein disrespected
    Lmao stop it. Y'all making life decisions based off a rappers lyrics by the name of Clifford
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never mess with white women ladies and gents...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCMNw4K4WJE
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    To quote the great Clifford Harris

"idk what you'd do for your respect, but Ima die for mine"

now I'm not gonna go as far to callin yall ? ass ? , but it seems like sum of yall have no problem bein disrespected
    Lmao stop it. Y'all making life decisions based off a rappers lyrics by the name of Clifford

These ? live in fantasy worlds. What good is the trivial respect you'd get from punching a woman, when it costs you everything you've worked for in your life?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's never okay to kick a dog...even if that dog attacks you
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Never mess with white women ladies and gents...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCMNw4K4WJE

And this will never get played on espn or cnn
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    ? this ? - hope she gets the living ? beat out of her.

I suppose if she taps a female and said female proceeds to lay her the ? out, the same people complaining about this incident will have a problem with it ? gtfoh
    Max. wrote: »

^ Same type of ? ? I was expecting. That's why I can't respect MFs opinion in here who are caping for this ? .

What you think these MFs motivations are on twitter are - as far as talking about this ? ?

You think they even give a ? about him being hit by the ? ? Do you think they would even consider him a victim based on him gettin hit ?

Or is it more likely they want to try to make a young Black kid pay for this ? his whole life and never even acknowledge this ? , white ? with a rap sheet who thinks she can slap men ?
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    It's never okay to kick a dog...even if that dog attacks you

Nah. Those ribs are getting broken.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These comments got me crying. Only in this country do people think women can attack men with no consequences. This ain't beating a woman in a domestic dispute. This is a lesson on nature. We are creatures first and every creature gives into the instinct when attacked. No matter how small the threat is.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    riddlerap wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Another example.

If you walk up to a professional boxer in the street and hit him, what do you think will happen ?

You think that MF is going to say "Hold on, this guy isn't on the same physical fitness level as me, let me dial this punch down before I hit him back" or is he just going to punch (as his punches go) and knock you the ? out ?

since when are we acting like male to male and male to female interactions arent different?

Since when we expecting dudes to hit with the strength of a female ?

i expect a man not to hit a woman unless the woman has a weapon or is in a position of power, with life threatening consequences.. but thats just me.

That's you. The rest of the Earth don't agree. Why is it so hard for you people to understand that simple concept? Everyone does not think like you or hold thd same beliefs. It happened in the moment anyway. Just like Ray Rice, it wasn't a conscious act.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

No she got no right to touch him without permission. Once that line is crossed u can't tell him to retaliate how u want him 2.

But any rational person can say what an overreaction is. If somebody smacks you and you shoot them ain't gonna find too many people who say they deserved to be shot...
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »

But any rational person can say what an overreaction is. If somebody smacks you and you shoot them ain't gonna find too many people who say they deserved to be shot...

I get what you saying but to call what he did an overreaction is wrong IMO.

Its not like he beat her or hit her multiple times. He hit her once its just his 1 hit caused more damage than her push and 2 hits.

Hitting a person once in a retaliatory situation is not a overreaction to me just cause it caused more damage than what was done to you FIRST.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't really agree with his analogy here, but were you saying he was an idiot when he was attacking racists?