Trump Supporter Left Stranded In The Snow, #CallYoPresident

Options

Comments

• AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad ? . Acting just like the people he claims to hate. Also pretty lame to broadcast it, as well.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Yall give way too much of a ? about ppl who Hate your skin color.

right... and all of this can be determined off a bumper sticker....

Don't be so simple.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Sad ? . Acting just like the people he claims to hate. Also pretty lame to broadcast it, as well.

Exactly how I feel about it
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Any republicans / Trump supporters giving a ? about Black people being killed by cops ?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Driving by someone isn't savage

Taking pics and laughing is savage though

Just like how savage white people used to(and still do) lynch black people and take smiling pics

"Black man driving by someone and taking pics = white people lynching black people and posing" - xxCivicxx

Also please point out where I said the 2 acts were equivalent?

I said both are examples of savage behavior

You obviously don't know what the phrase "just like" means lol

You really be killing yourself brutha

pachah1.png

Stop using words you don't have a grasp on and you'll do better yer
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lol'ed.... It's not like he didn't do anything. he left a list of mufuckas that might give a ? .. Gotta watch your own back.. This is trumps america now. I can tell you a story about a woman needing help because her kid was assaulted and she ended up being arrested. Play it how it go. I read the comments from the OP link, they say the same thing they would say before he didn't stop and if he would have stopped. Liberal this, violence crime that, yadda yadda yadda. A few even grasped at straws and talked about his cross neckless... like that was suppose to mean something.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

Don't be so simple.

? you white boy. Most trump supporters are bigots and hate mongers... thats why theyre called Deplorables
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Just like how savage white people used to(and still do) lynch black people and take smiling pics

"Black man driving by someone and taking pics = white people lynching black people and posing" - xxCivicxx

Also please point out where I said the 2 acts were equivalent?

I said both are examples of savage behavior

You obviously don't know what the phrase "just like" means lol

You really be killing yourself brutha

pachah1.png

Stop using words you don't have a grasp on and you'll do better yer

I know what just like means, it means similar

I also know that it does not mean equivalent

You should have read the entire thread so far before responding
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    And ? this piece of trash TRUMP supporter ...like I've said before ...anyone who was actively a participant in suppprting this ? is a suspected white supremacist off top in my book ... I don't give a ? if he went over and dump some more snow on her ass ....NOT MY ? PROBLEM

#CALLYOPRESIDENT

sabu.png

I love it ...maybe if she would have made better life choices she wouldn't be in That predicament ...looks like she needs to "pull herself up by the bootstraps"

Smh savagery
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Any republicans / Trump supporters giving a ? about Black people being killed by cops ?

Nope

I'm better than them though and I know this

Are you?
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

Christ.

We need a hall of fame for these type of comments

fsfbkd3xw03t.jpg
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

Christ.

We need a hall of fame for these type of comments

fsfbkd3xw03t.jpg

Make sure you cite copper as the author of that ridiculous statement

I definitely never said it
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ I sent a prayer for her
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2016
    Options

Don't be so simple.

? you white boy. Most trump supporters are bigots and hate mongers... thats why theyre called Deplorables

@SleepwalkingInJapan come get your homie before he gets any more triggered.

Funny the person who coined the phrase "basket of deplorables" also referred to young black men as "super predators"

• 7figz
    Options
    I'm not understanding what makes people like this guy any less savage than trump supporters

2 sides to the same coin /shrug

Give examples.

What type of Trump supporter are you comparing him to ? Or all Trump supporters the same ?

The type of trump supporter that asks where blm is when a random black person commits a crime

The type of trump supporter that assumes that all acts of police brutality against black people are justified

On the other hand, I've haven't really seen trump zealots wish death on a person just because of who they voted for

I've seen the other side do it, especially in that Kanye/trump thread

So dude's the same as the bolded types ?

In one, you got people justifying cops killing people because they're Black and the other - a person refusing to go out of his way to help a person who supports a leader who's a racist (see Central Park 5) and practiced racial discrimination (see 1970s Trump real estate discrimination against Blacks) and has racist supporters who try to suppress Black voters (see confederate flag trump voter suppression)

Nope

I'm better than them though and I know this

Are you?

That "high road" ? don't really matter to me. Keep showin' love to your enemies while they're looking to eliminate you - for what ?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Lol @ I sent a prayer for her

Underrated post
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    * opens thread*
    * sees civic starting already*
    * closes thread*

Peace, JD, and 7figz...good luck my dudes u might reach him by Thursday
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Can anyone explain to me how driving by someone, then bragging about it online, will inspire good will among your fellow man? Will this make the world a better place? Because if its not going to inspire good will among your fellow man, and its not going to make the world a better place, why do it? I guess attention on social media would be one reason.

Also, can anyone tell how helping someone who may have ignorant viewpoints diminishes YOUR standing as a human being?

Genuinely curious.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would of swallowed my pride and been her ? in shining armor that day. This is what Michelle Obama was talking about when she said when they go low, you should go high
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    maybe just maybe shes not a Trump supporter maybe someone put that on her bumper and she didnt notice

6358873576530120292022065915_suspicious%20.gif

oh well either way i wouldnt stop ? around and end up stuck also and we both ? now
  • 7figz
    Options
    Can anyone explain to me how driving by someone, then bragging about it online, will inspire good will among your fellow man? Will this make the world a better place? Because if its not going to inspire good will among your fellow man, and its not going to make the world a better place, why do it? I guess attention on social media would be one reason.

Also, can anyone tell how helping someone who may have ignorant viewpoints diminishes YOUR standing as a human being?

Genuinely curious.

Who said dude was trying to do any of that warm-hearted ? ?
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Get the ? OUTTA HERE with this ? comparison. Only an Uncle Tom would even attempt to even allude to something like that much less actually type it.

• 7figz
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I don't know if y'all MFs believe in kharma or some ? but I don't. If I'm going to go out of my way to help somebody, I'm going to assess the situation and decide accordingly.

What if this ? would've had a confederate flag on the car - y'all still preaching that high-road ? ? If so, good for you - I'm chillin.