Options

Comments

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Yes it does. Red Republican states take more money than they pay in federal money. As I mentioned they are the worse for education and other metrics for Black people. They turned red and Republican due to Racism. The civil rights bill and Southern strategy 50 years ago. There's nothing to argue in that regard and I wont it is what it is.

I'm aware of the history..... black people do not achieve educationally at the same levels that everyone else does because the priorities of our children are trash.... how many hours do you think black students study after school vs how many there White ,asian or Jewish counterparts study???

A lot of the metrics in the black community are bad not because of the political party in power in that state but because of other internal factors within the black community and family

Oh yeah and one more thing. The crime rate reached historic lows, the economy experienced a steady recovery, jobs were created monthly, the economy grew, more Black people went to college, etc. During Obama's (Democrat) term. Compare to Bush Republican term. I aint even mad this is part of the way yall won this round through misinformation but now the Republicans are on the hook lets see what they actually do. People are definitely watching. And true, the political party cant do everything to save everybody in every way but they can obviously help.

Those Trends have nothing to do with Obama or Republicans or Democrats more and more people have been going to college just in general greater college enrollment is a trend that has been happening for decades.

you're a ? liar @zzombie

https://www.google.com/amp/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/423285/?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

And you can't f****** read my statement says that the enrollment in college has gone up over the decades. Not that college graduation is up so in other words more people are going to college but not all of them are graduating.

Compare how many people went to college in the sixties, seventies and eighties to the amount that go today.... the trend is Clear even if there's been a slight dip

Hey ? the article says that fewer people are going to college. The exact opposite of what you said. You lose
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ]

Look I'm going to keep it real with you part of the reason I don't have a problem with what that guy did is because some of the things he did I don't blame him for because I would have done the exact same thing

the government has no business interfering in the housing market..... bad things happen when government puts its nose where it does not belong.

Apart from making a profit for himself he also made a profit for his partners and for Goldman Sachs which is a good thing. I think people who understand how to make money and how business is run and how they make money is a good thing.

I recognize from a business standpoint that he might be great, but he's not being put in position for a corporate job. This is a government position, and his way isn't right for that position.

Past that, I'm not sure why you feel like the government doesn't have the right to impose regulations in the housing or any other market. Again, that's what the government is for, to look out for the people. With Capitalism, if there was no government, the wealth disparity would be even worse and there would be no way for anyone to move up.

Maybe we need a new way of approaching government.... government should impose regulations however sometimes those regulations are done with agendas and that's when ? goes wrong. In addition when government tries to steer any market like it did with housing things are bound to get ? up
  • zzombie
    Options
    Yes it does. Red Republican states take more money than they pay in federal money. As I mentioned they are the worse for education and other metrics for Black people. They turned red and Republican due to Racism. The civil rights bill and Southern strategy 50 years ago. There's nothing to argue in that regard and I wont it is what it is.

I'm aware of the history..... black people do not achieve educationally at the same levels that everyone else does because the priorities of our children are trash.... how many hours do you think black students study after school vs how many there White ,asian or Jewish counterparts study???

A lot of the metrics in the black community are bad not because of the political party in power in that state but because of other internal factors within the black community and family

Oh yeah and one more thing. The crime rate reached historic lows, the economy experienced a steady recovery, jobs were created monthly, the economy grew, more Black people went to college, etc. During Obama's (Democrat) term. Compare to Bush Republican term. I aint even mad this is part of the way yall won this round through misinformation but now the Republicans are on the hook lets see what they actually do. People are definitely watching. And true, the political party cant do everything to save everybody in every way but they can obviously help.

Those Trends have nothing to do with Obama or Republicans or Democrats more and more people have been going to college just in general greater college enrollment is a trend that has been happening for decades.

you're a ? liar @zzombie

https://www.google.com/amp/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/423285/?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

And you can't f****** read my statement says that the enrollment in college has gone up over the decades. Not that college graduation is up so in other words more people are going to college but not all of them are graduating.

Compare how many people went to college in the sixties, seventies and eighties to the amount that go today.... the trend is Clear even if there's been a slight dip

Hey ? the article says that fewer people are going to college. The exact opposite of what you said. You lose

No you dense idiot read what I said

I said the trend over the course of decades has been greater college enrollment..... it's not my fault you have poor reading comprehension.
  • zzombie
    Options

• not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

you're a ? liar @zzombie

I said the trend over the course of decades has been greater college enrollment..... it's not my fault you have poor reading comprehension.

Hey ? , less people are enrolling in college today then last year and the year before that. Using time in decades is a disservice to your argument and ? .
  • zzombie
    edited December 2016
    Options

you're a ? liar @zzombie

Hey ? , less people are enrolling in college today then last year and the year before that. Using time in decades is a disservice to your argument and ? .

My ? i know you have to be smarter than this???? Do you understand what a trend is?? People track things / trends across decades not 1-2 years because such a short period of time can possibly be an exception to the rule or just a fluke.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah right ....they ain't foolinf anybody with this temper tantrum ? ...they knew exactly what they were voting for
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

you're a ? liar @zzombie

My ? i know you have to be smarter than this???? Do you understand what a trend is?? People track things / trends across decades not 1-2 years because such a short period of time can possibly be an exception to the rule or just a fluke.

No the ? they do not. I track the trends of stocks in weeks and days. That's what day traders do. You're just using ? to fit your narrative. You can use any amount of time to get a trend if it has enough information gathered in that specific time.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you're a ? liar @zzombie

No the ? they do not. I track the trends of stocks in weeks and days. That's what day traders do. You're just using ? to fit your narrative. You can use any amount of time to get a trend if it has enough information gathered in that specific time.

Honestly why days? I track at weeks and months. My one ? day trades on Wall Street and is a pump and dump master but I feel that's to risky, especially since I'm not full time committed to stocks. Maybe I should look into tracking days especially with how turbulent the market has been because of trump
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall still wasting your time with mr. @cakesoup

b0op8ephzdrx.jpg

Smh
  • zzombie
    edited December 2016
    Options

you're a ? liar @zzombie

You are a ? idiot

Stocks and social/economic trends are totally different and checking stocks every few days is ? stupid and a sign of a bad investor.

You can check stocks every few weeks or every 4 months and make changes Buy/ sell but it makes no sense to do that when it comes to things on the macro economic or social level. Because the rate of appreciable change is far too slow.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Jesus Christ one of first thing they teach you is to learn how to chill..... don't check or change your stock every two days that's f****** stupid.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the hell happened here?
  • zzombie
    Options
    @Sion is checking your stock daily a smart thing
  • zzombie
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    @Sion is checking your stock daily a smart thing

No

What's your recommendation
  • zzombie
    Options
    What the hell happened here?

A dissenting opinion was provided that could be critiqued but not dismissed.
  • zzombie
    Options

No mother f***** I'm right you n***** are wrong don't have what it takes to prove me wrong and so you m************ hate on me but f*** all y'all
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know what is happening here we were on the first page enjoying trump voter tears and the tread gets derailed by these guys.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ]

Look I'm going to keep it real with you part of the reason I don't have a problem with what that guy did is because some of the things he did I don't blame him for because I would have done the exact same thing

the government has no business interfering in the housing market..... bad things happen when government puts its nose where it does not belong.

Apart from making a profit for himself he also made a profit for his partners and for Goldman Sachs which is a good thing. I think people who understand how to make money and how business is run and how they make money is a good thing.

I recognize from a business standpoint that he might be great, but he's not being put in position for a corporate job. This is a government position, and his way isn't right for that position.

Past that, I'm not sure why you feel like the government doesn't have the right to impose regulations in the housing or any other market. Again, that's what the government is for, to look out for the people. With Capitalism, if there was no government, the wealth disparity would be even worse and there would be no way for anyone to move up.

Maybe we need a new way of approaching government.... government should impose regulations however sometimes those regulations are done with agendas and that's when ? goes wrong. In addition when government tries to steer any market like it did with housing things are bound to get ? up

Yeah, the government is ? , so is the legal system, and the American brand of Capitalism. None of it is horrible or beyond repair. It's just that there are too many people with power that have interests in all of it being screwed up. It's not a partisan issue either. Dems and Reps are just as bad when it comes to all that. That's why Trump caught on the way he did. He branded himself as being something different, and people immediately latched on to that because they wanted change. But he was a fraud, and it's unfortunate that some were too stupid to see that. It's also unfortunate that the only alternative was basically a living symbol of everything that's wrong with the country.
  • zzombie
    Options
    ]

Yeah, the government is ? , so is the legal system, and the American brand of Capitalism. None of it is horrible or beyond repair. It's just that there are too many people with power that have interests in all of it being screwed up. It's not a partisan issue either. Dems and Reps are just as bad when it comes to all that. That's why Trump caught on the way he did. He branded himself as being something different, and people immediately latched on to that because they wanted change. But he was a fraud, and it's unfortunate that some were too stupid to see that. It's also unfortunate that the only alternative was basically a living symbol of everything that's wrong with the country.

exactly I agree with you, people are trying to label trump a conservative or republican but in reality he is not any one of those.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ]

exactly I agree with you, people are trying to label trump a conservative or republican but in reality he is not any one of those.

Nah, he's really not. He's not even going to do half the ? he said he was going to do. He was just conning the conservatives because they were his best chance at getting to the White House.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

you're a ? liar @zzombie

Honestly why days? I track at weeks and months. My one ? day trades on Wall Street and is a pump and dump master but I feel that's to risky, especially since I'm not full time committed to stocks. Maybe I should look into tracking days especially with how turbulent the market has been because of trump

Quick. Lol. That's the only reason I can say bro I don't like it tho. Haven't traded in months now.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    @Sion does longterm investing if I'm not mistaken. I followed Timothy Sykes way of trading when I did it.