Under What Circumstances Do You Think It 's Okay To Co-Operate with Law Enforcement (aka Snitch)

Options

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »
    ? that. No snitching. Matterfact if i lived next to someone that i knew for sure was molesting kids, id just up and move

You're just playing around right? On some Cam'ron ? ?

I'm snitching. I'm legally, ethically, and professionally bound to snitch as a mandated reporter in instances of elder abuse, child abuse, or abuse of an individual with disabilities. I don't know how the law would apply to a civilian in these circumstances, but if you knew and didn't do something, I wish you the worst. There is no street-code that applies to protecting child rapists. That wouldn't weigh on your conscience?

I say that to say this, I have people who likely still want to ? me from my time out there and I'll never say a word because I knew the game I was playing. I don't ? with police and I don't trust our criminal justice system, it is arbitrary, oppressive, unfairly targets vulnerable classes and dismisses the broader societal ills that can be seen as antecedents of crime among marginalized groups.

Bruh, i was quoting camron.

Personally, im not a street dude and have 0 connections to street dudes. I live in the suburbs. Im not going outa my way to tell on anybody but have 0 problems talking to police at this point of my life.

And if there really was a child molester or any type of sick shot going on that i knew of, im singing like a bird.

You gotta' put a JK or something in there fam! I couldn't let that slide!

I honestly thought everyone would get it. ? is hilarious
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    This is one of those questions that can only be answered with using your own lens. You can't be out here expectin law abiding citizens to live a code for the lawless. I was about to titangraph it out about the rules, but it's simple. If it's yours, it's yours. Take your charge and shut up for the greater good, you know what you was into when you started. If you can't swim get the ? out the water.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread starter is either white or the police
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    ?

Man ?

Racism

Being ?

So regular ? is cool?

Not cool. If I caught it in the act, I would get police involved. If I just heard someone got ? I would just mind my own business though.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody always snitches depending in what kind of pressure there in.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ........when you're the victim. how many times do we have to go over this. unless you are involved in organized crime that no snitching bs does not apply to you. I know the average citizen may be afraid of retalitation but i'm just saying.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fukk that.

I'm singing like a bird.

I grew up with guy who was going to hell hid cousin in fight. ? like 6-4 big ass hell buy cool ass hell too.

anyway. he went to help his cousin...he ? out the car, ? took one look at him an blasted him. killed him in front of his cousin he was coming to defend.

the cops come an this ? don't wanna talk. split there family apart.

my homie that got killed. hid brother wants to ? his cousin for not saying anything.

he still ain't all there til this day.

another is ? keep robbing a store around my mom's old hood before she moved. everybody knew who was doing it but no one wanted to tell. gasy forward 3 yrs...dude finally had enough an moved. my mom had to walk an extra 6 blocks to the next store

so I'm snitching.

by not telling. we are allowing fukk ? to go on in our hoods that has impacts on people families you never realize.

Yo spell check must hate u
  • TayGettem
    Options
    ? that. No snitching. Matterfact if i lived next to someone that i knew for sure was molesting kids, id just up and move

you are the lowest form of ? .

how can you live with yourself knowning a child was being hurt and taken advantage of?

that kid will grow up fukked up in the head....an you are to thank.

I think he was joking he just said the same ? Cam'ron said along time ago lol
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you´re put in a mexican jail for life you will snitch.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    If u a citizen u shouldnt be following no street codes anyway.
    blackrain wrote: »
    If you not involved in street ? then street rules don't apply to you. Stupid ? will say somebody that got robbed and called the police is snitching

• TayGettem
    Options
    U can snitch all u want as long as we ain't committing a crime together
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Until your plug get told on......This is why all snitches need to be exposed.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not cool with the informing business.... but it all depends on the situation
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you a poc and you speaking to the Law about anything other than telling them to go ? themselves

If you so concerned about any crimes that you may or may not witness, then do something about it personally

I wouldn't put my worst enemy thru the American Criminal Justice System, you ppl sickening me
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My neighbor accross the street is a drug dealer but I ain't ever snitch cause he seems like a nice guy and asks me how hunting was when I walk in with my guns. I gave his kids my old roller blades.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    My neighbor accross the street is a drug dealer but I ain't ever snitch cause he seems like a nice guy and asks me how hunting was when I walk in with my guns. I gave his kids my old roller blades.

Bruh you just snitched tf

Or I was making up a funny story for the internet.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you can't snitch if you not into that lifestyle. That's like boycotting some ? you not invited to. If you tell, then so be it; the offenders should be more discrete about the ? they do. Now in my case... Fort Worth PD..... I'm not calling them hoes for ? .
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only ? who ain't snitching is the ? that's getting snitched on
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's only snitching if you were part of the crime. If you're a normal citizen doing your civic duty, it's not snitching. However, given how corrupt some of these cops are, you might just be turning over a criminal to some bigger criminals.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    If you a poc and you speaking to the Law about anything other than telling them to go ? themselves

If you so concerned about any crimes that you may or may not witness, then do something about it personally

I wouldn't put my worst enemy thru the American Criminal Justice System, you ppl sickening me

Shut the ? up
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

That Cam'Ron mentality is funny to hear but terrible in practice...actually applying that ? to real life is dumb as ?
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »

Until your plug get told on......This is why all snitches need to be exposed.

I am da plug lol