Taxstone arrested in relation to Irving Plaza, Troy Ave shooting

Options

Comments

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »
    Lol, this thread is a living testament to the fickleness of the internet. ? went from clowning Troy to now saying poor Troy.

Those charges are weak as ? . ? sounds like the DA is either A. hoping that someone starts talking or B. have Tax plead out.

The gun was physically found in someone else's possession, in a hidden compartment with at least 3 different DNA on it. ? shouldn't be hard to establish more than reasonable doubt as to who exactly owned it.
    Lol, this thread is a living testament to the fickleness of the internet. ? went from clowning Troy to now saying poor Troy.

Those charges are weak as ? . ? sounds like the DA is either A. hoping that someone starts talking or B. have Tax plead out.

The gun was physically found in someone else's possession, in a hidden compartment with at least 3 different DNA on it. ? shouldn't be hard to establish more than reasonable doubt as to who exactly owned it.

Do you know what witness testimony means. Do you know that taxstone is a violent felon with over 20 arrests? Man sit yo ? down. Taxstone is about to get fried on full display for the world to see. Watch how these crackers work. It's about to be a sight to see.

So you telling me they just interviewed witnesses?

giphy.gif

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why talk so much ? to get your self in a predicament?Hip Hop should learn from this and just do good music.I´m starting to walk away from negative music I can´t even believe myself but I´m becoming a fan of MFDOOM and those a like.This negative stuff is starting to pour out into reality.

Yeah because reality never had negative stuff before.......
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Tax season is over

:s:'(
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know some ? on here saying the crowd has flipped from bashing Troy months ago and now going to the other side and getting on the bash Tax bandwagon. But at the end of the day both of them need to be bashed and held accountable pending their cases. It's not flip flopping but being upset at troy after the video came out of him shooting a gun in a ? tight back area of a club. It then continues this week as people decided to talk to police and fingerprints were confirmed to be tax's on the gun and be upset at him for being tied to that gun.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't watch all the videos or internet snitching like y'all but I predict tax goes to jail and Troy gets bodied and young Lito, Casanova, and manolo Rose start popping
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "They doubled down on their arguments Campbell posed a danger to the community and said witness testimony would “directly show” he fired, at a minimum, the shot that killed McPhatter."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/taxstone-held-bail-charges-irving-plaza-slaying-article-1.2949616?cid=bitly
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    stick a fork in him he's done
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    I didn't watch all the videos or internet snitching like y'all but I predict tax goes to jail and Troy gets bodied and young Lito, Casanova, and manolo Rose start popping

Damn is Troy's music that wack to you?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

Damn is Troy's music that wack to you?

Troy got caught lacking twice he clearly has beef. Folks tried to ? him on Christmas and son can't leave New York
    Whether it's some pro era juju or some street ? I see Troy getting fatally shot the next time around
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Damn we wishing death on ? now.

qt9izq7a3eyo.jpg

No one is wishing death on anyone but ? are not missing three times
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Aint none em poppin
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp it looks like there might be a job opening in the podcast market....thEY should let that ? boy Star have his show....since Tax essentially stole his swag
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Welp it looks like there might be a job opening in the podcast market....thEY should let that ? boy Star have his show....since Tax essentially stole his swag

Murda and Maine have one coming out

Aint none em poppin

Ny is back bruh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rpgif2bouyzx.png

Man look....it's almost over for the bad guy
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Aint none em poppin

Ny is back bruh

Ya no doubt ny is back but i aint heard ? from manlo rose since he dropped superflex
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Aint none em poppin

Ny is back bruh

Ya no doubt ny is back but i aint heard ? from manlo rose since he dropped superflex

He low-key plugged in with roc nation..Casanova too